My Government is Lying to Me

ThinPicking

"My concern is that we may never know the true long-term safety of the vaccines because there has been such a concerted attempt to eliminate the control group — those people who were never vaccinated. We are now seeing excess death increases in the most highly vaccinated countries. But in the absence of accurate or sufficient data about how many of these are unvaccinated compared to vaccinated, the mainstream narrative suggests every possible cause other than the vaccines.

The notion of long COVID as a major cause of problems is especially being promoted; as this strengthens the argument that COVID is debilitating and lethal and further supports the need for continued vaccination. This hypothesis could easily be tested if we had accurate data comparing long COVID in the vaccinated and unvaccinated. But we have found that no such data are being collected."

Am I missing something in this article, where are the details of this "concerted attempt to eliminate the control group — those people who were never vaccinated"?

ThinPicking

Am I missing something in this article, where are the details of this "concerted attempt to eliminate the control group — those people who were never vaccinated"?
Ah I see. I wasn't wearing my sperg mathematician hat.

To me, what Norman is really demonstrating is that the constant appeal to "data" and "expertise" around it for civic policy formation and defence was never a good idea.

Z

Zsazsa

EAU88PJ.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals