My Government is Lying to Me

Regina

How Elites Will Create a New Class of Slaves | Whitney Webb | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 162
Premiered Nov 5, 2022
Journalist Whitney Webb has worked to uncover some of the most dangerous stories of our lifetime, and she joins Glenn to reveal just how eye-opening it’s been. Her new two-volume book, “One Nation Under Blackmail: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein,” examines Epstein’s elaborate network of corruption and power, from Bill Clinton to Ghislaine Maxwell and many more. Her research into transhumanism has given her a terrifying perspective on the World Economic Forum and tech elites, including Elon Musk. And she tells Glenn the dark truth about Biden’s push for electric vehicles that she noticed while living in Chile.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-d3jFIGxdQ&t=1s

Good interview.
And I am listening to another contemporaneous one with a guy named Patrick Bet-David.

I was taken aback enough to go back and screen shot.

Are these the same person?

Jutting chin vs receeding chin. Go back and watch a couple of minutes of the two interview side by side, if interested.
I'm convinced they are two different people. :tinfoilhat
btw: Whitney is amazing. I like her and her stunt double?

Attachments

• webb_beck.jpg
    webb_beck.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 4
  • webb_interview.jpg
    webb_interview.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

mm33

Forum Supporter
How Elites Will Create a New Class of Slaves | Whitney Webb | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 162
Premiered Nov 5, 2022
Journalist Whitney Webb has worked to uncover some of the most dangerous stories of our lifetime, and she joins Glenn to reveal just how eye-opening it’s been. Her new two-volume book, “One Nation Under Blackmail: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein,” examines Epstein’s elaborate network of corruption and power, from Bill Clinton to Ghislaine Maxwell and many more. Her research into transhumanism has given her a terrifying perspective on the World Economic Forum and tech elites, including Elon Musk. And she tells Glenn the dark truth about Biden’s push for electric vehicles that she noticed while living in Chile.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-d3jFIGxdQ&t=1s

Thanks Zsazsa, great interview. Whitney Webb is amazing and the fact she's only 33 makes her even more so.

Z

Zsazsa

Good interview.
And I am listening to another contemporaneous one with a guy named Patrick Bet-David.

Jutting chin vs receeding chin. Go back and watch a couple of minutes of the two interview side by side, if interested.
I think she did that facial harmonization stuff, and lost weight.

It is possible to look for older pics here:

OP
P

Peatness

Good interview.

Whitney Webb had a baby and she has been nursing. Many changes to a woman's face during pregnancy and after.

OP
P

Peatness

It's the same week. And that's a different jawline and teeth.
I've never seen her filmed from a side angle before. I did notice she has a dimple which I'd not noticed previously. I haven't seen the other interview.

OP
P

Peatness

Her voice is very distinctive.
Yes, she sounds like she gave the school bullies a hard time.
that's why I put the :tinfoilhat. Like I said, I like them both.
Even if she turns out to be an alien I will still be in awe of her for writing a 2 volumn biography whilst pregnant. I know what you are going to say to that.....

Birdie

"My concern is that we may never know the true long-term safety of the vaccines because there has been such a concerted attempt to eliminate the control group — those people who were never vaccinated. We are now seeing excess death increases in the most highly vaccinated countries. But in the absence of accurate or sufficient data about how many of these are unvaccinated compared to vaccinated, the mainstream narrative suggests every possible cause other than the vaccines.

The notion of long COVID as a major cause of problems is especially being promoted; as this strengthens the argument that COVID is debilitating and lethal and further supports the need for continued vaccination. This hypothesis could easily be tested if we had accurate data comparing long COVID in the vaccinated and unvaccinated. But we have found that no such data are being collected."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals