Monkeypox "epidemic"

David PS

Inaut

Ffs

We all know it’s coming back around just in time for Fall... Really crappy though. The only difference is this time around it needs to be “coupled” with real death for people to actually believe it... I view the guide stone event as a message within the cult to conduct the next phase of the ritual... Problem is the collective majority is steering all of humanity towards death and destruction because they are still too programmed to see what is really happening...

Anyways enjoy what’s left of the summer and be happy to be alive :) . It’s really a wild ride but we are still fortunate to be experiencing it. As messed as it is....

JamesGatz

Just caught the monkey pox - I can't cope - I'm feeling strong urges to bang on my chest and yell oo oo ah ah it's bad

PLEASE I need the jab more jabs please

David PS

TheCalciumCad

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."

Z

Zsazsa

0b.1b2.png

P

Peatness

The original post has disappeared found it via waybackmachine

Last edited by a moderator:

David PS

David PS

1658425503920.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back