Klaus Schwab: “We have to prepare for an angrier world.”

I'm.No.One

This guy cut a woman's head off, publicly, with a samurai sword.

I'm.No.One

David PS

David PS

Summer

I hope that kid is alright. And I hope if his parents are leftists (or anyone who saw that for that matter), this opens their eyes so wide that they won’t be able to close them again. It’s almost guaranteed that the attacker will grow up to be one who demands reparations and claims perpetual victimhood.

I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

While I don't have a Twitter video to post...

I live pretty remote in NE Oregon, my neighbor is 40+ acres away we all have cattle kinda deal.

A cop just shot & killed my neighbor, he was always a really chill guy. Really mild mannered & helped our community often.

He had gotten his 4th vax, they push them HARD here on the reservation.

Guess he suddenly flipped out on his wife/grandkids(with zero abuse history, seriously), when the cops got there he pulled a gun & was put down in a blink.

Anyhow, it's a tragedy, I just wanted to share because that man...was not that man.

It's tribal so it'll be awhile before they post anything link wise (not allowed to say his name for cultural reasons for a year) but sometimes local papers don't care.

So, it's not just big cities seeing more violence.

haidut

Forum Supporter

I live pretty remote in NE Oregon, my neighbor is 40+ acres away we all have cattle kinda deal.

A cop just shot & killed my neighbor, he was always a really chill guy. Really mild mannered & helped our community often.

Guess he suddenly flipped out on his wife/grandkids(with zero abuse history, seriously), when the cops got there he pulled a gun & was put down in a blink.

Anyhow, it's a tragedy, I just wanted to share because that man...was not that man.

It's tribal so it'll be awhile before they post anything link wise (not allowed to say his name for cultural reasons for a year) but sometimes local papers don't care.

Wow! Terrible news.
Btw, are the cops on the reservation also Native American or was it a situation of country cops called on the reservation due to a domestic violence issue?

Regina

Oh gosh. I'm so sorry. How terrible for everyone. Phew. :praying:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom