Klaus Schwab: “We have to prepare for an angrier world.”

ThinPicking

Here's my point proven.

This festival has taken place in London every year for decades. This year was BY FAR the most violent in its history.

Just a coincidence??

View: https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1564666393311715331?t=kRzwsyXzRxVnlqipQfUx9Q&s=19

Did you actually render a point we don't have to read between lines to discern?

@Regina's use of the word "stoked" in #105 seems quite accurate. I'd only replace the robot dogs with authoritarian bent and add the fact that social media is a converging lens.

The most productive thing you could do at this point would be to stop looking, stop reacting, encourage others to do the same, get your head around the history and vouch for social and economic policy that returns some coherence and optimism.

P.s. PJW is a twat of the highest order. In a saner world "lynching" would be trending around people like him.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Did you actually render a point we don't have to read between lines to discern?

@Regina's use of the word "stoked" in #105 seems quite accurate. I'd only replace the robot dogs with authoritarian bent and add the fact that social media is a converging lens.

The most productive thing you could do at this point would be to stop looking, stop reacting, encourage others to do the same, get your head around the history and vouch for social and economic policy that returns some coherence and optimism.

P.s. PJW is a twat of the highest order. In a saner world "lynching" would be trending around people like him.
I'm not going to stop posting to this thread. My thread, I'll do whatever I want, end of. Don't like it? Block me.

ThinPicking

I'm not going to stop posting to this thread. My thread, I'll do whatever I want, end of. Don't like it? Block me.
All good pal :smiley:, I'll just come back and rubbish your "point proven" from time to time.

michael-scott-wink.gif

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom