Klaus Schwab: “We have to prepare for an angrier world.”

David PS

cupofcoffee

Is part of the hidden message here, do not hurt the property of the rich and famous; just fight among yourself or justice will be harsh.
4 years for shooting a person is nothing wtf, not harsh at all

JamesGatz

By the way I don't know if I ever mentioned this - but Schwaab is Committee of 300 so he is actually high ranking in the elitist hierarchy and he is not just a mouthpiece

A

Adf

Lol at blaming the vax for this

xD

This happens worldwide, since the beginning of time. Just now we have waaaay more opportunity to film it and share it.

But saying that, technically the vax is playing a part in this. The forcing of the vax that is, the blatant destruction of perceived freedom and the lockdown/mandates have indeed made people crazy with madness, that situations like this has indeed drastically increased the outbursts of rage.

It's not the contents of the vax doing this, it's the realization that we are all in a zoo, and we have zookeepers and zoomasters that control every aspect of our lives.

cupofcoffee

xD

This happens worldwide, since the beginning of time. Just now we have waaaay more opportunity to film it and share it.

But saying that, technically the vax is playing a part in this. The forcing of the vax that is, the blatant destruction of perceived freedom and the lockdown/mandates have indeed made people crazy with madness, that situations like this has indeed drastically increased the outbursts of rage.

It's not the contents of the vax doing this, it's the realization that we are all in a zoo, and we have zookeepers and zoomasters that control every aspect of our lives.
I agree. The lockdowns probably caused ten times more anger than the vaccine itself... Now combine that with all the other awful things that are happening in the world and you really can see why people are angry.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom