Klaus Schwab: “We have to prepare for an angrier world.”

OP
ddjd

ddjd

While I don't have a Twitter video to post...

I live pretty remote in NE Oregon, my neighbor is 40+ acres away we all have cattle kinda deal.

A cop just shot & killed my neighbor, he was always a really chill guy. Really mild mannered & helped our community often.

He had gotten his 4th vax, they push them HARD here on the reservation.

Guess he suddenly flipped out on his wife/grandkids(with zero abuse history, seriously), when the cops got there he pulled a gun & was put down in a blink.

Anyhow, it's a tragedy, I just wanted to share because that man...was not that man.

It's tribal so it'll be awhile before they post anything link wise (not allowed to say his name for cultural reasons for a year) but sometimes local papers don't care.

So, it's not just big cities seeing more violence.
Appreciate this.

I still stand by my original post, what we are seeing is a more aggressive, stressed, fight/flight population and I believe it's either a direct result of the shots themselves or combination of the shots with weaponised radiation (5g etc.)

Essentially, they are manipulating us like never before.

View: https://twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid/status/1570859551137890304?t=ae7y-JYDgU8bVE3GTCa3ng&s=19

Z

Zsazsa

While I don't have a Twitter video to post...

I live pretty remote in NE Oregon, my neighbor is 40+ acres away we all have cattle kinda deal.

A cop just shot & killed my neighbor, he was always a really chill guy. Really mild mannered & helped our community often.

He had gotten his 4th vax, they push them HARD here on the reservation.

Guess he suddenly flipped out on his wife/grandkids(with zero abuse history, seriously), when the cops got there he pulled a gun & was put down in a blink.

Anyhow, it's a tragedy, I just wanted to share because that man...was not that man.

It's tribal so it'll be awhile before they post anything link wise (not allowed to say his name for cultural reasons for a year) but sometimes local papers don't care.

So, it's not just big cities seeing more violence.
I am really sorry. How horrible to have this happen to someone you knew.

I have seen personally people changing their behavior after being jabbed (Pfizer), getting short fused overnight, really irritable.

I'm.No.One

Wow! Terrible news.
Btw, are the cops on the reservation also Native American or was it a situation of country cops called on the reservation due to a domestic violence issue?
Reservations are sovereign federal land (kinda like a country within a country) so outside cops aren't allowed unless invited.

So there's an entire police station here and they're all technically federal agents.

About 50% of the force is native.

The wife called 911 and left the phone on the couch so they could hear him.

I'm.No.One

Appreciate this.

I still stand by my original post, what we are seeing is a more aggressive, stressed, fight/flight population and I believe it's either a direct result of the shots themselves or combination of the shots with weaponised radiation (5g etc.)

Essentially, they are manipulating us like never before.

View: https://twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid/status/1570859551137890304?t=ae7y-JYDgU8bVE3GTCa3ng&s=19

I believe it.

We talked with him last week, before his most recent booster, & he was all sorts of excited about this special bull he had bought, his grandson qualifying in the rodeo, & going on a vacation for his upcoming anniversary.

What's interesting is how some people seem to be *okay with x amount of jab then that one sends them over. Maybe he was getting the saline until then.

Morgan

Just an endless array of videos showcasing the depravity of human beings.. I wonder how you would view nonstop videos of "Europeans" killing each other in WW1/WW2? What exactly has changed? Oh, right, we all conveniently forget history now don't we? Society begins to unravel as financial instability and cultural cohesion breaks down, it has happened again and again; collapse is part of what we are because we are unable to have the foresight to properly manage the future. No doubt that anything that raises serotonin will act like kindling to a fire that is already burning.. "humans are hackable animals", it is not that difficult.

What Klaus is really saying with "We have to prepare for an angrier world." is that they, as in those that were born into positions of "power", are incompetent, failed to manage outcomes properly, failed again to have proper foresight nor the empathy to properly understand how to truly lead the world with a gentle hand, and so now we will have to collapse.. we will have to face the outcome of what is called "overshoot". Maintain a disgusting class based system, while conditioning the outcome of an uneducated cattle/worker population, and then are suddenly surprised when they all overpopulate or demand more from the meager lives they have had..

Honestly, we should just nuke everything and be done with it, it is all so tiring to see.

Z

Zsazsa

trr.png

nss.png

I'm.No.One

Not gana lie, this one had me rolling 🤣

I'm.No.One

Back
Top Bottom