Klaus Schwab: “We have to prepare for an angrier world.”

The non-caricature, actual historical perspective is that the things you listed are either infrequent, rare or unique occurrences/experiences as far as individual lives are concerned. The world has always been at war, yet any single place in which humans have thrived has seen much more peace than violence. Peaceful times are the rule and violence the exception -- the old suburban America is the norm and the primitive modern America the exception. This is especially true insofar as Caucasian civilizations are concerned. Note that in the OP we are seeing only non-Caucasian minorities. Mob violence and mob insanity is more common in their respective societies than it has historically been in our societies. Klaus is trying to normalize these violent tendencies by asserting that 'the world' is getting more violent, when it's mostly the prevalence of the minorities that has been increasing. This of course does not wholly exclude the fact that everyone else is becoming more violent and primitive at the same time too due to the increasingly difficult realities of life.
Yes exactly. The caricature Hobbes view of history is simply just progressive propaganda. And by progressive I mean, the idea that humanity has been on an exponential progressive curve. Ir’s just a way of reinforcing this view.

In reality history is a circle with periods of progression and regression. If you have a false view of history then time-local progression can feel like true progression, but it’s just an illusion.

The reasoning for the violence we see is three-fold: 1, humans have become dysgenic and unhealthy because of zero selective pressures and environmental/health toxins such as diet. 2. Healthy cultural values are gone and we believe in basically nothing now, everything is permitted. In the past poorer folks wanted to larp as richer upper class folk, because they were better within their framework of belief, and rich folks generally didn’t follow their animalistic instincts over their intellect as lower people did. And 3. Might be the most important, but people have nothing to lose. In 50s-80s suburban America, people actually had something desirable and achievable to protect. Family, friends, a job that paid well they could achieve more, and things to buy, plus a feeling of purpose and value. Sex was available and meant something as it was a relationship builder not a relationship destroyer. Etc. people had pride.

Now we have none of that, so people have nothing to lose, and in fact something to gain. Whereas before, being violent meant you had to reject your feelings in the moment to be rewarded with a better life later. Now there is no reward, so the idea of controlling yourself is pointless, besides the people with a natural moral bone in their body.

Lollipop2

people have nothing to lose, and in fact something to gain.
This is what the “elite” bunch WEFrs did not add into their plans nor calculate for in their algorithms. This will partially contribute to their defeat and downfall. See Sri Lanka as one recent example.

LeeLemonoil

And you are the guy that doesn’t like Hitler. LOL. Honestly within 10 years you’ll be praying for somebody like him when you have that many of those types of people in your nation.

Its been done deliberately though to ensure that no nation can be strong and have national pride, because there will always be hatred and division when first world countries are made to import the third world and then have to deal with all the social fallout that follows.

I can guarantee that in 10 years I still won’t pray for an authoritarian savior - who additionally would be a psychopathic mass-murderer.

Linz is Austria, Not Germany

Dean

Yes exactly. The caricature Hobbes view of history is simply just progressive propaganda. And by progressive I mean, the idea that humanity has been on an exponential progressive curve. Ir’s just a way of reinforcing this view.

In reality history is a circle with periods of progression and regression. If you have a false view of history then time-local progression can feel like true progression, but it’s just an illusion.

The reasoning for the violence we see is three-fold: 1, humans have become dysgenic and unhealthy because of zero selective pressures and environmental/health toxins such as diet. 2. Healthy cultural values are gone and we believe in basically nothing now, everything is permitted. In the past poorer folks wanted to larp as richer upper class folk, because they were better within their framework of belief, and rich folks generally didn’t follow their animalistic instincts over their intellect as lower people did. And 3. Might be the most important, but people have nothing to lose. In 50s-80s suburban America, people actually had something desirable and achievable to protect. Family, friends, a job that paid well they could achieve more, and things to buy, plus a feeling of purpose and value. Sex was available and meant something as it was a relationship builder not a relationship destroyer. Etc. people had pride.

Now we have none of that, so people have nothing to lose, and in fact something to gain. Whereas before, being violent meant you had to reject your feelings in the moment to be rewarded with a better life later. Now there is no reward, so the idea of controlling yourself is pointless, besides the people with a natural moral bone in their body.
Insightful post. Thanks.

The veneer of complexity that's been transposed onto life by technology and other "progresses" make the simplicity of the "good life" not only hard to see, but even imagine.

OccamzRazer

This is the worst one to date..... Horrific, trying to stab two little children in the face

View: https://twitter.com/ps1ack/status/1544766400862068748?t=CGaJvGEGMATiIekl66--bQ&s=19

Actually it looks like this happened in 2019:

ursidae

you're right OP
dealing with landlords and doing viewings of flats for my last academic year in scotland. As far as I know their vaccination rate is very high. People are being very aggressive compared to the first year when I was looking for a place. They get very hostile over any questions with regards to the living arrangements, inspections etc and are losing it over the littlest thing, blocking you or cussing you out. This is the second time in three days someone has come at me very aggressively. I think you're on to something and these are just verbal encounters in my case. Id try to get a place where I wouldn't live with anyone because people are becoming unhinged

OP
ddjd

ddjd

you're right OP
dealing with landlords and doing viewings of flats for my last academic year in scotland. As far as I know their vaccination rate is very high. People are being very aggressive compared to the first year when I was looking for a place. They get very hostile over any questions with regards to the living arrangements, inspections etc and are losing it over the littlest thing, blocking you or cussing you out. This is the second time in three days someone has come at me very aggressively. I think you're on to something and these are just verbal encounters in my case. Id try to get a place where I wouldn't live with anyone because people are becoming unhinged
Thanks for your comment and confirming my suspicions. The world as it stands is heading in a very very dark direction

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom