Klaus Schwab: “We have to prepare for an angrier world.”

Dean

The tension is palpable. The morning after the pizza delivery places stop answering their phones people will start tearing each other limb-from-limb.

Bright and early.

LeeLemonoil

It’s the low tier of society mostly that is even more unhinged that usual. Which is biologically and physiologically explainable since economic pressure rises. Societal norms and cohesion are gone that also kept it in check but it’s mostly economical.

And a 24/7 medial input of cynism, tribalism, nihilism, violence.

So yes, when I‘m in big cities regardless fir work or leisure I watch the people around and avoid engaging with anyone looking potentially braindead. Which is obviously adding to society drifting away when middle class guys like me walk around biased no longer communicating with lower classes. Which actually I used to do without prejudice or trying to be patronizing.
Still, it’s a fine line not to show fear but also not show provocative arrogance. Some relaxed confidence seems to keep idiots away most effectively.

And it’s always better to run than to fight, don’t forget that. People these days carry weapons or boot you to death when you’re down.

It’s tragic to see the downtrodden get at each other’s throat to vent frustration and anger when those who are somewhat to blame enjoy it and profit from lt. Well, it’s always been these way it seems.

Now we will see a good portion of western middle classes erode and decline - many of theses are unfamiliar with the dirt they will find themselves in, easy prey.
Or becoming all the more psycho for it.

What’s new though is that you have an army of recent immigrants from culturally far off places in some western states, that became used to good welfare - that might end. How will they react? How will those szates react. For my country I don’t rule out a lot of welfare-recipients living much better than low working classes for quite some time since the state would want to pacify them incredibly violent immigrant-armys of young Arabs and Africans

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter

Humanity has always been like this barring the last say ~100 years. Even thousands of years ago, wise men like Heraclitus and Diogenes did not sugarcoat their opinions at all when it came to describing "humanity". What we see is now basically the collapse of (another) civilization as regular people see there is no hope for themselves and basically let their rage out on...whomever is their immediate proximity. It's called "redirected aggression" in animal research and in this case there is a hefty dose of nihilism as well.
Anyways, as I keep saying in other threads on similar topics - there is no coming back from this. The only thing that one can do is make sure there is a group of capable, like-minded people around so that when the collapse is complete, one can try to rebuild a life...assuming that person'group survives, of course.

Lollipop2

Anyways, as I keep saying in other threads on similar topics - there is no coming back from this. The only thing that one can do is make sure there is a group of capable, like-minded people around so that when the collapse is complete, one can try to rebuild a life...assuming that person'group survives, of course.
This sort of keeps me up at night.

Whichway?

****WARNING - only watch the video at your own discretion. Very disturbing images of a man losing his life ****

OccamzRazer

At this point it's obvious enough that things are going to s***. Sad stuff.

Who's pursuing viable solutions? Are any of you getting concealed carry permits or learning self-defense? Any of you already doing these things?

I'm curious.

DrJ

At this point it's obvious enough that things are going to s***. Sad stuff.

Who's pursuing viable solutions? Are any of you getting concealed carry permits or learning self-defense? Any of you already doing these things?

I'm curious.

Yeah dude. Have built a small arsenal. Got plates. Getting CCW. Been lifting weights. Soon police won't protect you. Grow food and get land.

David PS

This makes me angrier.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom