Klaus Schwab: “We have to prepare for an angrier world.”

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Thanks @haidut for pointing out link between my thread and this thread below.

Haidut says " since the DNA incorporation of the spike protein is now a given, X% of the general population is now mutant. May explain partially this other recent thread about increase in violence posted by @ddjd. I don't claim that all those people in the mobs are mutants. Rather, maybe one was a mutant and provoked the violent outburst and then crowd mentality kicked-in."

Jerkboy

They're all Africans, middle easterners, etc.

A lot of these violent hits are in the hoods clearly seen in the videos. This is not because of vaccines. A lot of minority groups are actually less likely to take the vaccine.

Open your eyes some more.

Summer

Agreed with the statement above. Cities have been that violent for decades. Regardless of the social circumstances that cause that behavior, it has been a reality for a very long time.

HeyThere

Agreed with the statement above. Cities have been that violent for decades. Regardless of the social circumstances that cause that behavior, it has been a reality for a very long time.

Although true, and I can't see any of the videos posted above, there is this new thing where black men are punching white and Asian women in the face randomly on the street, knocking them out. Saw one video where he punched 3 women in a group. It's insane. Is this what we're discussing? I don't think this is a usual occurrance before now. Just random;y punching the lights out of older women like that?

Summer

Although true, and I can't see any of the videos posted above, there is this new thing where black men are punching white and Asian women in the face randomly on the street, knocking them out. Saw one video where he punched 3 women in a group. It's insane. Is this what we're discussing? I don't think this is a usual occurrance before now. Just random;y punching the lights out of older women like that?
Sadly it’s not a new trend. It’s just that major media networks have blackouts against these kinds of stories and they’re just becoming more widely known thanks to social media.

Regina

Horrible.
The 70's were like that in manhattan. But it's obviously worse now.
We got out. TPTB probably want people to skitdaddle, so the prices can be drawn way down. Especially since many people have done infrastructure upgrades. Then come back and 4IR the place.
That's how they did south beach (Miami). It used to be lined with low income retired jewish folks sitting on chairs all down Ocean BLVD.
They brought the mariel boatlifts right to them and they fled the area. It was soon possible to buy those apartments for around $50-60k.
Then they began to flood the area with OCUNUS lure models and made it a billionaire playground.

As for the first two clip above. There are rules in the city.
IF you are being stalked like that first guy, slip into the street and run toward other people or even cars, buses, open bodegas.
Turning to confront them was fatal. IF you boldly want to do that THEN make your move the counter-attack all in one move.
But only if you have to survive a multiple attacker situation.
People who are mildy martially train (take jiujutsu for sport) find reality on the street very different than TV.
But this guy was probably mildly woke (Brooklyn hipster) and thought talking to them was best.

The 2nd clip was the dear girl trying to plant the parkway. As I and many others would regularly do in manhattan and chicago. But again. Not when there is no one around. Early morning is the absolute worst. Your attacker will have been up all night and desperate for a fix. Early morning is the most savage violent. Safety in numbers.

But the 3rd clip left no chance for these women.
When crime is that bad and wantonly viscious, it is time to move.

Just looked at the first clip again. From a martial perspective, the victim was the attacker. Sorry. Hipster puts his hands on the guy first. This footage is an easy defense for these thugs. (at least the murder part). We were just walking down the street and this guy turned and grabbed me and squared off at me. Those are the facts. Any other interpretation is racist. Mugging him afterwards is a different crime. That is why I said slip away (like water) from the situation. That is the best defense. IF hipster was gonna confront them and do the counter attack and the thug kid falls back and dies, well all hell would break loose. Black people can't even walk down the street and not get murdered by white rage. Vigils with baby pictures would be everywhere.

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Many videos here are from American ghettos - this type of behavior is unfortunately common (and worse)

However it has generally been getting worse - Serotonin is becoming chronically high for the average person I'm noticing - I really do think masks are a large part of causing it and were intended for this purpose - They need the chaos/anarchy to get worse so people become widespread nihilistic and perfect canditates for their brain chipping 2030 agenda

Last edited:

Regina

Many videos here are from American ghettos - this type of behavior is unfortunately common (and worse)

However it has generally been getting worse - Serotonin is becoming chronically high for the average person I'm noticing - I really do think masks are a large part of causing it and were intended for that purpose - They need the chaos/anarchy to get worse so people become widespread nihilistic and perfect canditates for their brain chipping 2030 agenda
100%
TPTB also wants the people to beg for more survellance, robot dogs, etc...

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom