Klaus Schwab: “We have to prepare for an angrier world.”

OccamzRazer

People are definitely angrier and more on-edge.

I'm a peaceful person and I try to radiate peace in daily interactions, but there have been several times in the past month that I've thought I was gonna have to protect myself from crazies.

If you haven't already, you may want to begin practicing self-defense...

Most, if not all, of the attackers in the video above look pretty unskilled, and most of the attacks probably began with one attacker doing something and getting away with it.

A simple elbow block or sweep might've been able to dissuade the herd-style attacks that followed...

P

Peatness

During lockdown people were definitely on edge. Lately, I’ve been noticing how relaxed and friendly people seem. Yesterday had 3 separate random smiles from strangers.

Lollipop2

During lockdown people were definitely on edge. Lately, I’ve been noticing how relaxed and friendly people seem. Yesterday had 3 separate random smiles from strangers.
How sad is this? We celebrate 3 random smiles?!?! That said AWESOMENESS on the smiles :): I smile all the time - trying to add light into darkness…

P

Peatness

How sad is this? We celebrate 3 random smiles?!?! That said AWESOMENESS on the smiles :): I smile all the time - trying to add light into darkness…
3 is pretty good. Don't forget we are British

I'm.No.One

LeeLemonoil

It's happening again in Germany. I'm telling you this is not normal here

View: https://twitter.com/OgerleReiner/status/1541864169955364865?t=2FPtMPsmO48Hu8cfD6Poog&s=19

And I’m telling you again this is the new normal in Germany where lower tier of Migrational society is concerned. Look at immigration figures since ~2010.
Millions of scum came and they live idly on social Transfers. They bring their non-efucation and non-culture and have time on their hands. That’s the result.

Whichway?

And I’m telling you again this is the new normal in Germany where lower tier of Migrational society is concerned. Look at immigration figures since ~2010.
Millions of scum came and they live idly on social Transfers. They bring their non-efucation and non-culture and have time on their hands. That’s the result.
And you are the guy that doesn’t like Hitler. LOL. Honestly within 10 years you’ll be praying for somebody like him when you have that many of those types of people in your nation.

Its been done deliberately though to ensure that no nation can be strong and have national pride, because there will always be hatred and division when first world countries are made to import the third world and then have to deal with all the social fallout that follows.

Xin

People are definitely angrier and more on-edge.

I'm a peaceful person and I try to radiate peace in daily interactions, but there have been several times in the past month that I've thought I was gonna have to protect myself from crazies.

If you haven't already, you may want to begin practicing self-defense...

Most, if not all, of the attackers in the video above look pretty unskilled, and most of the attacks probably began with one attacker doing something and getting away with it.

A simple elbow block or sweep might've been able to dissuade the herd-style attacks that followed...
I agree with you.

Even if you're peaceful, mass immigration, governments dividing people, bad economic situation (inflation, recession) willl inevitably increase the likelihood of getting attacked.

Now is the time to learn some Muay Thai, boxing or kickboxing. Sometime dropping one opponent is enough to dissuade others to come near you. You're also learning how handle being punched and reflexes. It's definitely a skill need to master in today's society.

cupofcoffee

the western man has been brainwashed into thinking violence is bad and to be passive is a good thing. Then when foreigners come and act dominant, he decides the best course of action is screeching online about how immigrants are uncivilized. I'm guilty of this too for sure, just observing

Back
Top Bottom