If Against Dem Virtue Signalling And Wacko Ideas, Say Vote For Biden In Polls

MatheusPN

Anyone who: dislike capitalism, likes marxism, prefers class against "identity politics", is anti unjust hierarchies, is anti-authoritarian, is egalitarian and believes humans are naturally inclined to be altruistic, is a clear leftist.
I will add that Ray more than acknowledges that getting attached to words can be/ is very repressive or it limits you. And he himself uses left/right.
All before is just my conclusion.
@LeeLemonoil @schultz
The left started as a movement against authoritarianism, in a simplistic and embracing way.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

That's because he never said that, or anything like it. This seems to be the clip-

He's actually talking mostly about light therapy (albeit UV), and is wondering aloud if it would be possible to inject some sort of disinfectant (never says "bleach") to do a sort of "cleaning" in the body. Clearly, in setting of a medical procedure. He certainly never told anyone to do it themselves.

Thanks.

@x72 What else do you believe Trump has said that we need to debunk?

Rand56

Thanks.

@x72 What else do you believe Trump has said that we need to debunk?

Trump is a s*** stirrer. Might as well refer to him as the Great Divider in Chief, and also just an actor puppet. I'm not a Biden fan either, so I'm not just a Dem hating on Trump. Trump knew exactly what he was doing with his "disinfectant" remark. I believe it was on another thread that I said this was just a numbers ritual, and he was well aware of it being just another ritual. If Biden wins, he'll just be another actor puppet for the same Puppeteers.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Great Divider in Chief
I don't know why you would think that.

Who is the uniter in chief then?

I suppose it would be someone who kisses babies, is always cheery uppity, and sunshine, and says all the things miss manners says.

Hmmm? That would be Obama or Clinton? Or Reagan?

What is your gold standard, if I may ask?

If you have to try to undo the damage the deep state has wrought, do you think the deep state and its media surrogates would bid you good tidings?

Rand56

I don't know why you would think that.

Who is the uniter in chief then?

I suppose it would be someone who kisses babies, is always cheery uppity, and sunshine, and says all the things miss manners says.

Hmmm? That would be Obama or Clinton? Or Reagan?

What is your gold standard, if I may ask?

If you have to try to undo the damage the deep state has wrought, do you think the deep state and its media surrogates would bid you good tidings?

There isn't any uniter in chief, it's all Jesuit divide and conquer tactics. What I meant by Divider in Chief is that he knew it would make the lefties go nuts about his remark. That was his intention. I'm thinking the left hates him even more than the right hated Obama. It's my belief the so-called Deep State, which is claimed to be only a certain group of people within our gov't, is just a distraction. I think our whole gov't is Deep State.

Rand56

It's all THEATER. Actor puppet politicians each playing out their role, from a script.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Maybe it's theatre, but JFK didn't play along, and that's where it stops being theatre.

If Trump didn't want to play along, and he got assassinated, would that still be theatre? Perhaps, because his successor would be back at the stage and the show must go on. Happy Days!

Rand56

Maybe it's theatre, but JFK didn't play along, and that's where it stops being theatre.

If Trump didn't want to play along, and he got assassinated, would that still be theatre? Perhaps, because his successor would be back at the stage and the show must go on. Happy Days!

lol. right. The "show" must go on. The curtain will open once again for their next Act, lol.

Here's a neat little factoid for you, and you, and anyone else can believe this or not if you wish...

Catholic = 35, 46

JFK, the first Catholic Pres, and he was #35, and dead at age 46.

Geronimo

@Geronimo what do you think the chances are that the Democrat-controlled cities will have a surprising avalanche of Trump voters? Given how ticked off they are that the Dems have allowed their cities to be ransacked by rioters and their businesses and livelihoods and way of life uprooted by rioters with impunity, with the blessing of their Democrat mayors and governors and congressmen/women and senators?
I think it will be more like a tsunami. Honestly I think democrats will be obliterated, because precisely 7 moderates across the country are leaning towards Biden.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I think it will be more like a tsunami. Honestly I think democrats will be obliterated, because precisely 7 moderates across the country are leaning towards Biden.
But 7 is a lucky number. Should be 13.

Anyway, I think if they renamed the party to Donkey Dogma party, many low-information "judge a book by its title" voters would not vote for them.

As they say, a cat doesn't become a dog by being called a dog.

Geronimo

Yeah, these people actually think Kamala Harris and Joe Biden are good people who aren't corrupt at all. How the F*** can people live in the real world and actually think that?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Yeah, these people actually think Kamala Harris and Joe Biden are good people who aren't corrupt at all. How the F*** can people live in the real world and actually think that?
You know people when they get passive-aggressive what they do is very instructive.

The electorate can get passive-aggressive too;

Please vote Biden. Yes! End of story. Have a nice day.

Day of reckoning comes. Biden voters are nowhere to be found. They're :

having barbecue and beer
playing video games
smoking a joint
binge watching
and last but not least,

tada!

Voting Trump!

Geronimo

You know people when they get passive-aggressive what they do is very instructive.

The electorate can get passive-aggressive too;

Please vote Biden. Yes! End of story. Have a nice day.

Day of reckoning comes. Biden voters are nowhere to be found. They're :

having barbecue and beer
playing video games
smoking a joint
binge watching
and last but not least,

tada!

Voting Trump!
Hmmm I'm having a hard picking up what you're getting at here lol

boris

How do those numbers effect the people seeing them? So there's these numbers that are important to the people signaling them. How does that effect anyone? How would it affect a guy sitting on his couch watching a furniture commercial?

They don‘t affect the guy sitting on his couch at all, that‘s one of the points I think.

If they want to communicate to one another, can't they use their phone? I see the numbers. I passed 2nd grade. I understand what matching numbers are. But what goal is accomplished by them using secretive numbers?

Just some thoughts:

When I was a kid I used coded language with my friends. Right to their faces we talked about smoking weed and laughed at how clueless they were. Did you never experience the joy of an inside joke?

Finding a code isn‘t as dangerous as a recording of someone saying „Oh, just so you know, Trump is CIA, so please play along“.

Intelligence has millions of people working for them, it‘s more lowkey to spread some important things publicly hidden in one sweep than to make millions of phonecalls. This is also a great opportunity to send people who are on to this stuff down a misleading track and make those numbers seem to mean something else than they actually do. Way safer then a phonecall, which can be recorded or eavesdropped on.

A recording or an email of someone sending weird numbers? Now that‘s a clue! „You‘re on to something!“, they will say. Some weird numbers in a commercial or movie? They‘ll call you a kook for pointing those out.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Hmmm I'm having a hard picking up what you're getting at here lol
Passive-Aggressive: of or denoting a type of behavior or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation, as in procrastinating, pouting, or misplacing important materials.

So, I'll say" yes" just to avoid confrontation, but deep inside I am a "no."

I'll say "I vote Biden" and be done with. But what I really will vote for is Trump. I have a MAGA hat in my heart. I won't try to convince you to vote Trump because it's useless. I won't waste my time by being honest because you'll be mad at me, and if you're not mad, you'll spend the next hour of my time convincing me to vote Biden. It's a useless exercise. I'll just lie to you and we're both happy.

Rand56

They don‘t affect the guy sitting on his couch at all, that‘s one of the points I think.

Just some thoughts:

When I was a kid I used coded language with my friends. Right to their faces we talked about smoking weed and laughed at how clueless they were. Did you never experience the joy of an inside joke?

Finding a code isn‘t as dangerous as a recording of someone saying „Oh, just so you know, Trump is CIA, so please play along“.

Intelligence has millions of people working for them, it‘s more lowkey to spread some important things publicly hidden in one sweep than to make millions of phonecalls. This is also a great opportunity to send people who are on to this stuff down a misleading track and make those numbers seem to mean something else than they actually do. Way safer then a phonecall, which can be recorded or eavesdropped on.

A recording or an email of someone sending weird numbers? Now that‘s a clue! „You‘re on to something!“, they will say. Some weird numbers in a commercial or movie? They‘ll call you a kook for pointing those out.

It absolutely does effect the guy sitting on the couch, either watching mainstream news, or reading mainstream print articles, but not necessarily watching a commercial, although it wouldn't surprise me if they coded some of their favorite numbers in some commercials. Like I've said before, it's Kabbalah, and their belief is that God created the world with numbers, letters, and words. Is this really true? Heck if I know. I don't have to understand 100% of what Kabbalists believe, all I know, and one can prove it to themselves, that they use it every single day, with their use of Gematria, which is just a practice of coding numbers into words. From what I understand, Kabbalah is a tool as a means to influence people, AKA mind control, in that they believe that numbers, letters, and words carry certain vibrations. "They" must think it works, since they continually use it. Considering that there are tons of sheep out here, I'm sure it does work, lol.

boris

It absolutely does effect the guy sitting on the couch, either watching mainstream news, or reading mainstream print articles, but not necessarily watching a commercial, although it wouldn't surprise me if they coded some of their favorite numbers in some commercials. Like I've said before, it's Kabbalah, and their belief is that God created the world with numbers, letters, and words. Is this really true? Heck if I know. I don't have to understand 100% of what Kabbalists believe, all I know, and one can prove it to themselves, that they use it every single day, with their use of Gematria, which is just a practice of coding numbers into words. From what I understand, Kabbalah is a tool as a means to influence people, AKA mind control, in that they believe that numbers, letters, and words carry certain vibrations. "They" must think it works, since they continually use it. Considering that there are tons of sheep out here, I'm sure it does work, lol.

Movie mind control is done through topics and behaviours and subliminal imagery. It's pretty crude techniques based on mirror neurons and subconscious memory. If they really had magick powers they wouldn't need to incorporate those things.

Rand56

Movie mind control is done through topics and behaviours and subliminal imagery. It's pretty crude techniques based on mirror neurons and subconscious memory. If they really had magick powers they wouldn't need to incorporate those things.

You're right, movies for sure.

B

Braveheart

"An unconscious people, an indoctrinated people, a people fed only partisan information and opinion that confirm their own bias, a people made morbidly obese in mind and spirit by the junk food of propaganda, is less inclined to put up a fight, ask questions and be skeptical. That kind of orthodoxy can kill a democracy - or worse." - Bill Moyers

Somehow the United States has managed to pick its two least self-aware, sensitive, erudite septuagenarians to run for president this cycle.
And the American people–by and large–are so dumbed down by a dumbed down culture and a dumbed down media that they cannot recognize these treacherous weasels for the traitors that they are.
Therefore, the upcoming November 3rd elections in the U.S. are almost irrelevant, since both of the candidates are about equally disgusting. America’s problems are deeper than just the two stooges that America’s aristocracy hires to front for it at the ballot-boxes.
A political system that is structurally incapable of acting for the common good, even when millions of lives are at stake, is not just failing to solve our problems. It is the problem. Hopefully, as we struggle to emerge from today’s tragic pandemic, more and more Americans are understanding that healing our sick, corrupt political system is the vital key to a healthy and peaceful future.

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." - Buckminster Fuller

Rand56

"An unconscious people, an indoctrinated people, a people fed only partisan information and opinion that confirm their own bias, a people made morbidly obese in mind and spirit by the junk food of propaganda, is less inclined to put up a fight, ask questions and be skeptical. That kind of orthodoxy can kill a democracy - or worse." - Bill Moyers

Somehow the United States has managed to pick its two least self-aware, sensitive, erudite septuagenarians to run for president this cycle.
And the American people–by and large–are so dumbed down by a dumbed down culture and a dumbed down media that they cannot recognize these treacherous weasels for the traitors that they are.
Therefore, the upcoming November 3rd elections in the U.S. are almost irrelevant, since both of the candidates are about equally disgusting. America’s problems are deeper than just the two stooges that America’s aristocracy hires to front for it at the ballot-boxes.
A political system that is structurally incapable of acting for the common good, even when millions of lives are at stake, is not just failing to solve our problems. It is the problem. Hopefully, as we struggle to emerge from today’s tragic pandemic, more and more Americans are understanding that healing our sick, corrupt political system is the vital key to a healthy and peaceful future.

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete." - Buckminster Fuller

+1

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom