If Against Dem Virtue Signalling And Wacko Ideas, Say Vote For Biden In Polls

OP
yerrag

yerrag

As far as I know, he is hundreds of millions dollars in debt and earned over 70 million dollars from foreign investors in 2016 and 2017 as president.
I'm interested. Please pass on where you're getting this. I trust you've vetted your sources, and I'm very open to looking into it.

Meanwhile, there's news today about Twitter and Facebook once again censoring an expose by the New Year Post (the evil twin of the New York Times lol) about Joe Biden not "not being aware" of Hunter's shady deals in Ukraine. A lot of Biden fans would just say this is another "discredited story," as they are waiting for Facebook and Twitter and NYT and WaPo and The Guardian to tell them how they should make conclusions. Certainly I'm not implying you think that way, as your thought process is more critical. But I hope there is a threshold where the cognitive dissonance is shattered and the spell broken with them. I mean, there is a lot of cognitive dissonance in both the right and the left, and that state is what keeps the country under the control of the elitists on both sides -Dumbo and Donkey Kong.

Last edited:

Geronimo

I'm interested. Please pass on where you're getting this. I trust you've vetted your sources, and I'm very open to looking into it.

Meanwhile, there's news today about Twitter and Facebook once again censoring an expose by the New Year Post (the evil twin of the New York Times lol) about Joe Biden not "not being aware" of Hunter's shady deals in Ukraine. A lot of Biden fans would just say this is another "discredited story," as they are waiting for Facebook and Twitter and NYT and WaPo and The Guardian to tell them how they should make conclusions. Certainly I'm not implying you think that way, as your thought process is more critical. But I hope there is a threshold where the cognitive dissonance is shattered and the spell broken with them. I mean, there is a lot of cognitive dissonance in both the right and the left, and that state is what keeps the country under the control of the elitists on both sides -Dumbo and Donkey Kong.
Is this about him withholding a billion American tax dollars to bribe their leader to fire a prosecutor? Biden even admits its true, on record. How does that not register with people? It's so weird. We're so ****88. I won't be surprised if we don't know who won the election by the end of 2020.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
@yerrag, I would definitely consider telling a pollster I'd vote for Biden, whether I intended to or not. Clearly the media wants to show Biden leading and the pollsters are often dishonest in either selection of who is polled, and/or how the questions are worded. The polls are generally part of the propaganda; no need to be honest and "throw your pearls before swine".

I might even ask them if they know where I can get another voter registration or absentee ballot form, as I seem to get them in the mail without having ever made a request. Just got one today for my deceased sister.

Geronimo

I noticed none of your regular buddies came to your defense. That's telling.
I have literally zero people I'm friends with in any way on this forum. Yes, it's because I'm an insufferable idiot. Can we move on?

Rand56

I have literally zero people I'm friends with in any way on this forum. Yes, it's because I'm an insufferable idiot. Can we move on?

Yeah. Too bad you couldn't move on before, you had to be annoying as fck.

Geronimo

@yerrag, I would definitely consider telling a pollster I'd vote for Biden, whether I intended to or not. Clearly the media wants to show Biden leading and the pollsters are often dishonest in either selection of who is polled, and/or how the questions are worded. The polls are generally part of the propaganda; no need to be honest and "throw your pearls before swine".

I might even ask them if they know where I can get another voter registration or absentee ballot form, as I seem to get them in the mail without having ever made a request. Just got one today for my deceased sister.
That's a great idea :)

Geronimo

For sure. When do you think we'll actually have official recognition of who won the election?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Exactly!

I think that there are segments though that I don't doubt about their preference for Biden:

Senior citizens - health is their prime concern and it's not likely they favor Trump because they cannot do anything other than subscribe to the COVID falsehood and history. Trump trying to inject some sense and clarity to the crisis. as we all are in this forum, is going to always look bad to him. Most seniors are stuck to their ideas, and despite evidence to the contrary cannot be swayed otherwise. Their health is without doubt their main concern, and the safety of conforming to what their venerated WHO says and the reinforcement of the propaganda by their trusted newspapers and cable TV newsmagazine is impossible for them to overcome.

Trump's response to COVID is way more than rational, and way more science-based. This is meant for people with a modicum of common sense, which is his base. He can't lose this base, as this is his rock solid base of support. Losing the senior vote is regrettable, but he can't win everybody. This is a pawn to sacrifice. Media would keep saying Trump is stupid for losing the seniors, but media does not have a shortage of idiots.

Trump's base are suburban women, mostly the married ones. Suburbia should be more conservative compared to the inner city, but the segment of suburban women I think is a chimera.

Suburbia is where people are the most walled off from reality. While inner city people see more of reality, they are much less affluent and more receptive to Democrat promises of welfare. Suburbia is affluent, and less needful of these welfare promises. But they are bombarded with messaging from cable TV and internet censorship. They live in more of a bubble. They need cars to go anywhere. Their subdivisions are not designed for walking. Their view of reality is very much shaped by propaganda.

Democrat messaging appeals to the heart and emotions. Facts are not central to their messaging. And women are more susceptible to impressions than men. Just look at how Bill Clinton, with his crocodile tears and tons of babies he's kissed, and how he's so popular.

Messaging to suburban women requires more finesse that the Trump campaign lacks. Bit that's also alright. Because to rely crocodile tears and public display of being smarmy with babies isn't in character with Trump, and I think will rob him of his 'genuine' image.

In this campaign, seniors and suburban women are very much a lost cause. It's not a rescue operation. It's a recovery operation.

The focus on blacks and Latinos has been effective. On LGBTs as well. as well as staying focused on the working class.

But he's lost some opportunity on his messaging about the stock market and on building up the military. The people with lots of 401k retirement money are people working in large corporations, especially tech and finance. These are people propagandized by the left and not swayed. They'll be largely Democratic. And if some are Republican, they'll still be Repiblican. The 401K is a nest egg, but not their only nest egg.

And on the military buildup, who's Trump selling to? And he's not acting like he's downshifting on war, is he? Yet how large of the population likes that? If it's about defending from invaders, that's not a real fear, is it? It seems to me that this is him acting strong against Russia - to counteract any doubt on him being soft and friendly to Russia, but really he played into the hands of the deep state regime change warmonger.

He didn't endear himself to the common people talking about things that don't matter to them.

Instead, he should have hammered away at Biden's poor record. His trade deals. His antipathy towards blacks as super predators. And then portray Biden as a traditional politicians - full of talk and no action. Full of promises that are hollow and empty. And beholden to special interests. And lastly, equate Biden to the loss of promise and hope in the future of the country. Trump could easily portray Biden as the classic insider of no change, and Trump still the outsider being unjustly maligned by the establishment.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

For sure. When do you think we'll actually have official recognition of who won the election?
I don't really know. But I'm relying on having more wisdom in the people than the press and pundits give us credit for, and hope we will have irrefutable proof that the people has totally rejected the neocon/neolibetal establishment and the lying media and tech network in cahoots with them in fooling the people.

Summer

You can't notice pattern recognition? When I'm talking about numbers, I have to show the numbers. Anyone has the right to not believe it, but the evidence is all laid out there to see for yourselves, if you care to see it. I'll guess most people won't, it's that ole cognitive dissonance thing going on. If you wanted better communication style from me, I'm not going to sit here to give you all a more extensive explanation from A-Z all about Gematria. Why would I do that when people can go see for themselves.

If Gematria is as powerful as you seem to believe it is, why wouldn’t Trump or anybody else use it?

pepzorpdorp

I wacthed some analysis one from independent sources on it when the tax returns were released. I am terrible with numbers so I have not gone through the documents myself so if there are evidence to show that its not the case, then I would very much want to check that out. Pffft I cant imagine Joe did not know about the deals of Hunter. The Hunter deal oozes corruption and Joe is obviously corrupt as well.

Regina

I feel that Trump truly was unexpected and for the people, but that he has changed a lot since COVID started. Now he seems more disingenuous, but I think he's still the best choice we have.

Admittedly a guess based on only feeling with no evidence to support.
+1. That's my thinking too.
He definitely switched around the time Boris emerged post-COVID. (predictive programming from 2012 Olympic game opening ceremony). Some layer or deeper level of the unfathomable illuminati power was revealed to him. When you are not naturally a complete psychopath, it is not convincing when you are parroting someone else's will.

Rand56

If Gematria is as powerful as you seem to believe it is, why wouldn’t Trump or anybody else use it?

They do use it. I'm sure it's someone else scripting out the numbers for them, then they just perform the numbers rituals. Mainstream media uses Gematria every single day. They put the code in the headlines, typically in an emphasized word or phrase within the headline.

Summer

They do use it. I'm sure it's someone else scripting out the numbers for them, then they just perform the numbers rituals. Mainstream media uses Gematria every single day. They put the code in the headlines, typically in an emphasized word or phrase within the headline.

I agree that they do, but my question is why wouldn’t they if there’s power in it? Is it inherently evil?

Rand56

I agree that they do, but my question is why wouldn’t they if there’s power in it? Is it inherently evil?

Yeah, there is power in it. Kabbalah has been used for centuries, and if they thought it was no longer useful, they wouldn't be still doing it every day. Well, since The Cabal is derived from the word Kabbalah, one can say The Cabal is inherently evil. These sh**bags are also into ritualistic murder, off'ing people by the code.

Summer

Yeah, there is power in it. Kabbalah has been used for centuries, and if they thought it was no longer useful, they wouldn't be still doing it every day. Well, since The Cabal is derived from the word Kabbalah, one can say The Cabal is inherently evil. These sh**bags are also into ritualistic murder, off'ing people by the code.

It makes me think people who are well-intentioned probably make use of it too. Especially those who are wealthy, like Trump. Whether it be as a form of protection or if there really is some supernatural element to it.

Rand56

It makes me think people who are well-intentioned probably make use of it too. Especially those who are wealthy, like Trump. Whether it be as a form of protection or if there really is some supernatural element to it.

Well I believe the Kabbalists do think there is a supernatural element to it, but their intentional use of it is for evil purposes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom