If Against Dem Virtue Signalling And Wacko Ideas, Say Vote For Biden In Polls

yerrag

Angry at mainstream media for their biased reporting, non-reporting, misreporting, misrepresentation, and outright lying?

Angry at tech moguls for their censorship and bias towards conservative ideas and opinions?

Angry at corrupt state judges that favor election chaos by extending deadlines for mail-in ballots beyond election day?

Angry that low-information voters exposed only to cable and broadcast TV and the mainstream press are voting a certain way because they're not getting the whole picture?

How do you get back at them?

If you're a Republican or Independent, and you'll be voting for Trump or for a third party candidate, tell the pollsters:

I'm voting for Biden!

Lie to the pollsters.

And once again, we will embarrass MSM and Jack Dorsey, and Mark Zuckerberg, and Bill Gates, and the entire Silicon Valley bubble!

The higher the lead for Biden at the polls, the less motivated Biden's already demotivated base will want to make the effort to go to the polls and vote for him. The less motivated they will fill out the ballot for him and even drop the ballot at the mailbox.

Spread the word. Send it to your social media circles in WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram etc.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I'm not taking credit for this idea though. I think it's already happening. It may already have happened in 2016.

A large segment of the base has already gamed the establishment. Without being told. It is as if there's a mind-meld and people have resonated silently with this idea.

This cycle, it has intensified and the reported Biden leads are simply a distraction for the ever scheming Dem strategists.

I may be wrong, and I may be imagining this scenario and situation. We shall see, come November.

Summer

For sure. Been doing that for years. “Oh yeah, I’m an independent. I don’t know much about politics.” No sense in talking politics with leftist nutjobs who justify political violence regularly these days.

Geronimo

For sure. Been doing that for years. “Oh yeah, I’m an independent. I don’t know much about politics.” No sense in talking politics with leftist nutjobs who justify political violence regularly these days.

It's truly terrible being in a family that consists of 9 hyper-liberal people and then only myself. They prattle on about how dumb anyone is who isn't a liberal, basically just insulting me right in front of me. Then when I try to have adult discussions just about covid based on actual facts, I get yelled at because I'm "attacking" them. Their personal identity is directly tied to their political beliefs. Their political beliefs don't allow them to question the narrative of their party. They scoff when I say that all mass media except Fox is hyper liberal. They even think John Oliver is an independent moderate! When I post in comments on YouTube videos (a surprisingly robust way to have a lot of people see your words) I always pose as a Democrat begging my fellow democrats to stop the madness with ignoring all the covid science lol

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Once you begin to question one thing, you begin to question the rest. You realize everything is propaganda to fashion conformity. You went down this road reading on Ray Peat and agreeing to perceive, think, and act. Many things start to click in a gradual toppling of dominoes. Politics and health are intertwined, as the same side of a coin.

Geronimo

Once you begin to question one thing, you begin to question the rest. You realize everything is propaganda to fashion conformity. You went down this road reading on Ray Peat and agreeing to perceive, think, and act. Many things start to click in a gradual toppling of dominoes. Politics and health are intertwined, as the same side of a coin.
People just have to be willing to change their minds and admit that they don't already know everything. You'd think it would be more common, but it's ridiculously rare.

Geronimo

High-level journalists and news anchors make a lot of money to read a prompter or write what their editors allow them. They do not keep their jobs or even get aired if they fall out of line. The editors answer to their executives who ultimately control the content. People are so resistant to dissent of "official narratives" because they are subconsciously afraid of the implications of the fact that 95% of news sites and stations are just propaganda machines owned by a colluding cartel of 6 companies who are all members of the same geopolitical group who are on record stating they conspire against the best interests of the United States to form a global government while using the media to further their agenda. It's very upsetting, but that doesn't mean it's not true. It's the reason 99.9% of people aren't aware of the basic and highly relevant stuff like how the test work or how we count covid deaths, among hundreds of other points of interest on the topic. It's actually quite literally the only plausible explanation for such blatant omissions, considering I found it all out in 200 hours using my phone. Believe it or not, many top politicians, international businesses and NGO's don't give a single pithy **** about you. They are, in fact, often clinical psychopaths who view most people the same way a farmer views cattle. Milk them or butcher them, whatever is most profitable, as long as the cows aren't smart enough to see it for what it is. This is well evidenced by the WMD lies that led us to invade Iraq and kill over a million people. I am not a republican. However, millions of Americans live in a fantasy world where only Republicans do bad things and all the media except Fox is honest. It's a magical place called Happy Funtime Lollipop LaLa Land. They very much like it there because they get daily positive affirmation that they maintain the moral high-ground, and get very upset when people try to make them leave this fantastical place. It's almost as if greedy international groups who want global power control our media content and don't want us to realize it. If only there was a graph clearly showing this...

The CFR and the Media

Maljam

Peat is left leaning. It surprises me how many right wing Trump fans are on this forum, one which is based around a selfless man, willing to give his time and knowledge for free, it seems almost contradictory. Never understood that.

TheSir

Peat is left leaning. It surprises me how many right wing Trump fans are on this forum
What does one have to do with the other? The political views of someone who has devoted his whole life to the science of nutrition (should) hardly have any relevance to the people gathering to discuss and distribute his advice on an online forum.
one which is based around a selfless man, willing to give his time and knowledge for free, it seems almost contradictory.
Are you insinuating that being right wing or voting for Trump means you are a selfish misanthrope only motivated by profit? What kind of hyperpolarized cartoon universe are you living in?

pepzorpdorp

Angry at mainstream media for their biased reporting, non-reporting, misreporting, misrepresentation, and outright lying?

Angry at tech moguls for their censorship and bias towards conservative ideas and opinions?

Angry at corrupt state judges that favor election chaos by extending deadlines for mail-in ballots beyond election day?

Angry that low-information voters exposed only to cable and broadcast TV and the mainstream press are voting a certain way because they're not getting the whole picture?

How do you get back at them?

If you're a Republican or Independent, and you'll be voting for Trump or for a third party candidate, tell the pollsters:

I'm voting for Biden!

Lie to the pollsters.

And once again, we will embarrass MSM and Jack Dorsey, and Mark Zuckerberg, and Bill Gates, and the entire Silicon Valley bubble!

The higher the lead for Biden at the polls, the less motivated Biden's already demotivated base will want to make the effort to go to the polls and vote for him. The less motivated they will fill out the ballot for him and even drop the ballot at the mailbox.

Spread the word. Send it to your social media circles in WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram etc.
Or you can just not lie

OP
yerrag

yerrag

What does one have to do with the other?
You mean politics and health? Let me explain if it's lost on you. Maybe you don't appreciate that there is a thought process involved in each of these things. That is what they have in common. If you need me to expand further, I will gladly do so.

Summer

Peat is left leaning. It surprises me how many right wing Trump fans are on this forum, one which is based around a selfless man, willing to give his time and knowledge for free, it seems almost contradictory. Never understood that.

Peat’s “left” and today’s Western “left” have little to do with each other. He practices actual science while today’s left worships a fake science that denies reality including basic biology. Helping people doesn’t mean being a braindead altruist.

It's truly terrible being in a family that consists of 9 hyper-liberal people and then only myself. They prattle on about how dumb anyone is who isn't a liberal, basically just insulting me right in front of me. Then when I try to have adult discussions just about covid based on actual facts, I get yelled at because I'm "attacking" them. Their personal identity is directly tied to their political beliefs. Their political beliefs don't allow them to question the narrative of their party. They scoff when I say that all mass media except Fox is hyper liberal. They even think John Oliver is an independent moderate! When I post in comments on YouTube videos (a surprisingly robust way to have a lot of people see your words) I always pose as a Democrat begging my fellow democrats to stop the madness with ignoring all the covid science lol

It really is normalization of mental illness at this point.

Dave Clark

Liz Wheeler describes ways to discuss issues with liberals:

pepzorpdorp

Peat’s “left” and today’s Western “left” have little to do with each other. He practices actual science while today’s left worships a fake science that denies reality including basic biology. Helping people doesn’t mean being a braindead altruist.

It really is normalization of mental illness at this point.
Can you please share what you think the problems with Western left is?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Can you please share what you think the problems with Western left is?
Basically the left has been co-opted and manipulated by elites to serve the elites' purposes. It is unmoored and directionless.

pepzorpdorp

Basically the left has been co-opted and manipulated by elites to serve the elites' purposes. It is unmoored and directionless.
If by left, you mean most og the democratic party, then I am not disagreeing with you, but the GOP is not any different. You can support left wing ideas while not supporting the democratic party, even though if I were living in USA, I would vote for Biden over Trump. I dont see how how left wing ideas like for example taxing the wealthiest would serve the elite in any way though.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

If by left, you mean most og the democratic party, then I am not disagreeing with you, but the GOP is not any different. You can support left wing ideas while not supporting the democratic party, even though if I were living in USA, I would vote for Biden over Trump. I dont see how how left wing ideas like for example taxing the wealthiest would serve the elite in any way though.
The GOP and the donkey I agree are not much different, as you can see how when put under stress by the demands of both the right and the left, they lose all pretensions - as seen by Never-Trumpers in the GOP coalescing with Biden and centrist democrats. This is nothing but neoconservatives and neoliberals banding together against the populist demands from both the right and the left.

Trump is a populist. Biden is an elitist. Why you would support Biden is beyond me, unless you favor control by the elite.

Elites have a lot to skim off the fat off a state that has filled its coffers with heavy taxation. The elites can favor high taxation because they are primed to use loopholes to escape those taxes. Their lobbyists will ensure that the middle class, which has the least voice, will end up shouldering the burden of heavy taxation.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Liz Wheeler describes ways to discuss issues with liberals:

It's an exercise in futility. Those of the left who have defected, do so mostly upon self-examination. Preaching to them may help in sowing the seeds of doubt, but at the cost of friendships. It may be better for them to discover at their own cognizance, because to preach to them is to push them away further into their own universe as their pride will keep them from admitting to their folly.

pepzorpdorp

The GOP and the donkey I agree are not much different, as you can see how when put under stress by the demands of the both the right and the left, lose all pretensions - as seen by Never-Trumpers coalescing with Biden and centrist democrats. This is nothing but neoconservatives and neoliberals banding together against the populist demands from both the right and the left.

Trump is a populist. Biden is an elitist. Why you would support Biden is beyond me, unless you favor control by the elite.

Elites have a lot to skim off the fat off a state that has filled its coffers with heavy taxation. The elites can favor high taxation because they are primed to use loopholes to escape those taxes. Their lobbyists will ensure that the middle class, which has the least voice, will end up shouldering the burden of heavy taxation.
I guess what I am disagreeing with is that I dont see trump as a populist. He uses populist rethoric and he gives an impression of not being a part of the elite, at least he used to, but I dont see him being much different from standard Republican presidents. If he was truly a populist and was all about improving the lives of the middle class than he would not have that high of an approval rating within the GOP. Bascially every Republican politician who takes corporate money would denounce him, which very few have done. If I were agreeing with you that Trump is a populist and and had not 4 years under his belt, then I am not sure I would do actually.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom