If Against Dem Virtue Signalling And Wacko Ideas, Say Vote For Biden In Polls

Oh, so you're now admitting you have no effing idea about this because you didn't read thoroughly about it? When you said you read rags, you literally meant it. Go do some research, or do you need to be guided?

So you're throwing the books on me now. Pretty convenient. If this ruling affects a hotly contested presidential election greatly, you don't think it merits a break from your "rarely" escapesque reasoning? Well, little boy, this is one of those "rarely" moments.

"Research" + "Pizza Gate" is a tough cookie to swallow. And the conspiracy now that a GOP - packed right wing SC is under the spell of Prince Biden seems also unwarranted; Trump Fans are able to cast their vote with more convenience themselves, not only damn liberals.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Are you angry because I said Trump is just a puppet for the Cabal? Sorry you can't handle facts. Biden will be no different.

No need for anger. I'm just chilling. What you think is irrelevant.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

You're such an Einstein, how many awards have you won for your superior intelligence?

Take it easy. We have more productive discussions to look forward to.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Biden makes a Freudian slip, so now until election they have chained him to the basement.

The phrase of the year :

MOST EXTENSIVE VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION

@yerrag Will the US postal service 'play a role', ballots can be lost, disqualified, and even stolen.
https://www.heritage.org/sites/default/files/2020-05/FS_188_NEW.pdf
Some argue that even if voter fraud occurs, its impact is so marginal it couldn’t possibly effect the outcome of an election. That is simply not true—fraud can make the difference in a close election.

I guess whoever wins next week's election for the average Joe 'it does not matter', if you are born poor life's chances are 'curtailed'.

If the minimum age of becoming POTUS is 35 why is it the case that the average is 53 Years, 3 Months, I guess the older a candidate is the more opportunity for them to be bought, and owned.

Rand56

@yerrag Will the US postal service 'play a role', ballots can be lost, disqualified, and even stolen.
https://www.heritage.org/sites/default/files/2020-05/FS_188_NEW.pdf
Some argue that even if voter fraud occurs, its impact is so marginal it couldn’t possibly effect the outcome of an election. That is simply not true—fraud can make the difference in a close election.

I guess whoever wins next week's election for the average Joe 'it does not matter', if you are born poor life's chances are 'curtailed'.

If the minimum age of becoming POTUS is 35 why is it the case that the average is 53 Years, 3 Months, I guess the older a candidate is the more opportunity for them to be bought, and owned.

They're all bought and paid for, and it doesn't matter if they are a Dem or a Repub.

They're all bought and paid for, and it doesn't matter if they are a Dem or a Repub.

Yeah, exactly, what ever happened to the virtue of Public service, it's the same here in the UK by the way, lol :mad:, is it not enough to leave a legacy to be proud of?, leave the Country in a better place than before you arrived, guess not.

Rand56

Yeah, exactly, what ever happened to the virtue of Public service, it's the same here in the UK by the way, lol :mad:, is it not enough to leave a legacy to be proud of?, leave the Country in a better place than before you arrived, guess not.

The Puppetmasters don't want the Country in a better place. They only want to make things better for themselves, more control over the peasants.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Philly is now rioting. Hope it's an isolated event, but I have this fear that the Dems are going to make the streets very unsafe to discourage people from voting on Nov 3. Since most republican voters are not voting by mail, widespread unrest will reduce Republican votes. This may have the chance of tilting the balance of power in favor of the Dems.

Let's hope this does not happen, but I would not be surprised about the extent to which Dems will do. They are very desperate to hold on to power, and will be doing everything underhanded.

I should not refer to these people as Dems. I should instead call this the dark and dreaded alliance.

managing

Philly is now rioting. Hope it's an isolated event, but I have this fear that the Dems are going to make the streets very unsafe to discourage people from voting on Nov 3. Since most republican voters are not voting by mail, widespread unrest will reduce Republican votes. This may have the chance of tilting the balance of power in favor of the Dems.

Let's hope this does not happen, but I would not be surprised about the extent to which Dems will do. They are very desperate to hold on to power, and will be doing everything underhanded.

I should not refer to these people as Dems. I should instead call this the dark and dreaded alliance.
Seems your prediction did not pan out . . .

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Seems your prediction did not pan out . . .
It was off. Apparently Philly had another nefarious plans. I doubt you would agree. Just another election that is free and fair. The will of the people has spoken. Go home and enjoy your life.

managing

It was off. Apparently Philly had another nefarious plans. I doubt you would agree. Just another election that is free and fair. The will of the people has spoken. Go home and enjoy your life.
I would be very interested in evidence.

Not at all interested in innuendo and invention though.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I would be very interested in evidence.

Not at all interested in innuendo and invention though.
You will have your fill as the days go by.

I just don't know how high your threshold is.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

If there is evidence, why are they holding it back?
The evidence already speaks for itself. Some are already being presented. Statistical evidence is a starting point. For me, it is proof enough.

No need to to go to each individual tree to prove there was a forest fire. Just flying over and seeing no green but black and brown in its place tells me what I need to know.

managing

The evidence already speaks for itself. Some are already being presented. Statistical evidence is a starting point. For me, it is proof enough.

No need to to go to each individual tree to prove there was a forest fire. Just flying over and seeing no green but black and brown in its place tells me what I need to know.
LOL. You have a very low standard of evidence. There is none. Or you would list it. "But Statistics!"

OP
yerrag

yerrag

LOL. You have a very low standard of evidence. There is none. Or you would list it. "But Statistics!"
As I said, you have a different standard. Even if a woman walked up to you naked, you'd still deny she is a woman.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

@managing here is another non-evidence of election fraud so typical of the party you so willingly defend:

Results For CA21 Come to a Halt as GOP Candidate Pulls Ahead! Elections Dept Suspends Canvassing Operations Until Nov. 21 Due to Covid

Unlike me, you don't believe there was fraud in the house elections in 2018. Your kind and generous heart so believes everyone else has a kind and generous heart, free from deception and fraud. If only the entire world were like you, we would still be in the Garden of Eden, enjoying every fruit except the apple, of course!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom