If Against Dem Virtue Signalling And Wacko Ideas, Say Vote For Biden In Polls

Geronimo

You've drank the Kool-Aid so often you can't see @Ableton point: The pedo q-anon theory is cray-cray. Just as crazy as extreme left's fantasy conspiracy theories.

If there is one thing Jim Jones taught us, it is don't drink the Kool-Aid. No matter what flavor it is.

Wow, you're incredibly rude and condescending while providing absolutely zero proof of your argument. What are you talking about? When did I even mention Q? I assume you haven't read the full open source pizzagate investigation that went on OUT IN THE OPEN based on tangible documented evidence in real time and wasn't based on Q? I have. I've read literally zero things about Q. I don't care about it. I haven't even taken the kool-aid powder out of the packet, much less drank it. Don't be a di*k. Even worse, don't be a di*k that provides no evidence for your arguments. That stuff doesn't belong here. Go to the CNN comment section with that trash.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Wow, you're incredibly rude and condescending while providing absolutely zero proof of your argument. What are you talking about? When did I even mention Q? I assume you haven't read the full open source pizzagate investigation that went on OUT IN THE OPEN based on tangible documented evidence in real time and wasn't based on Q? I have. I've read literally zero things about Q. I don't care about it. I haven't even taken the kool-aid powder out of the packet, much less drank it. Don't be a di*k. Even worse, don't be a di*k that provides no evidence for your arguments. That stuff doesn't belong here. Go to the CNN comment section with that trash.

@managing It doesn't appear to me that you consider the Pizzagate story to be pure concocted conspiracy theory enough to not warrant your looking into it. On the surface, it appears as conspiracy theory, but if you really look into it as covered by journalists whose investigation into it has been suppressed, you won't be as sure about yourself being the one who likes to talk sense in our forum. Do you also consider Benghazi as another conspiracy theory by Hillary haters? Do you also consider JFK's assassination being a CIA operation as another conspiracy theory? Are you inclined or disinclined to consider the Russia collusion as a hoax by the national security state or not? Do you however believe that the Hunter Biden laptop revelations is a Russian psy-op, as the 50 former intelligence officials claim it to be? Do you believe what Brennan and Clapper says, still?

Would you consider yourself to be the one who is more likely the one drinking the Kool-Aid? Or were you sent by Langley to this forum to gaslight this forum?

Recoen

@managing It doesn't appear to me that you consider the Pizzagate story to be pure concocted conspiracy theory enough to not warrant your looking into it. On the surface, it appears as conspiracy theory, but if you really look into it as covered by journalists whose investigation into it has been suppressed, you won't be as sure about yourself being the one who likes to talk sense in our forum. Do you also consider Benghazi as another conspiracy theory by Hillary haters? Do you also consider JFK's assassination being a CIA operation as another conspiracy theory? Are you inclined or disinclined to consider the Russia collusion as a hoax by the national security state or not? Do you however believe that the Hunter Biden laptop revelations is a Russian psy-op, as the 50 former intelligence officials claim it to be? Do you believe what Brennan and Clapper says, still?

Would you consider yourself to be the one who is more likely the one drinking the Kool-Aid? Or were you sent by Langley to this forum to gaslight this forum?
I can’t believe he said the laptop is another Russian psy-op... Potus seemed just as dumbfounded .

You simply were led to buy completely into maniacal anti - everything, and are gaslighted by pseudo populist right - wing rags to believe in every little breadcrumb, freeze frame, drawing circles on screen and saying to every little abberration that 'alternative media' can spot aha!!! to yourself. Perceiving a pseudo signal in true noise. This is completely CNN, just the inverse. Benghazi and emails is of course bad faith slander, and russian collusion very likely happened, Trump is severely indebted, selling of Trump Steaks didn't 'pan out'. And that Hunter Biden is corrupt or was trying to get benefits out of his position as a little prince is also highly likely.

Last edited:

BeBetter

Your focus is well-placed. I'd like to see a lot of the dirty politicians like Pelosi go. Don't know exactly how she gets her votes - she's such a scoundrel. Yet I hope the new people you like that get voted in just don't get swallowed whole by the system and morph into yet another scoundrel.

I don't really know why you still go with Biden. He's to me beyond the shadow of a doubt corrupt with his Ukraine and China deals through his son, but I think you haven't been fair with Trump as I doubt you can mention any instance of corruption with Trump, except the adjective being hurled at him by his enemies. When lies get repeated, they do stick unfairly though.
I don't know where in Manila you are getting your information from, but you are totally off the mark.
It's very annoying to come to this forum and see you going on and on about something this.
Where are the moderators? Please make this stop.

I don't know where in Manila you are getting your information from, but you are totally off the mark.
It's very annoying to come to this forum and see you going on and on about something this.

Let him be? He is argueing his position on political matters here. I am not of his opinion on many things, but he is not violating anyone or anything.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Moderators? Typical of someone who can't speak his mind. If you need a safe space, this isn't one.

managing

You simply were led to buy completely into maniacal anti - everything, and are gaslighted by pseudo populist right - wing rags to believe in every little breadcrumb, freeze frame, drawing circles on screen and saying to every little abberration that 'alternative media' can spot aha!!! to yourself. Perceiving a pseudo signal in true noise. This is completely CNN, just the inverse. Benghazi and emails is of course bad faith slander, and russian collusion very likely happened, Trump is severely indebted, selling of Trump Steaks didn't 'pan out'. And that Hunter Biden is corrupt or was trying to get benefits out of his position as a little prince is also highly likely.
Thank you for saving me some trouble in my response to @yerrag .

Yerrag, the whole Democrat-Pedophilia ring-Satanism thing is . . . SMH. If you can't see that as Crazy . . . I don't know I have no words. It's childish psy-ops by the incredibly unimaginative and simple-minded. That is like Easter Bunny territory.

Frankly, it doesn't belong in the same paragraph as the JFK assassination. I'm surprised that you didn't throw in 9/11 with it? Because those are both things where there is clearly much still being suppressed, and the official narrative is not entirely coherent. But the conspiracy theories around those things, those lack anything close to sufficient evidence and many of them are even less coherent and probable than the official narrative. Which feeds the conspiracy theories. ANd yes, they are theories--proposed but unproven explanations of causal relationships between and among events. And yes, to be true they would require a significant conspiracy--not only to pull off, but also to cover up. I don't know what it is about that phrase "conspiracy theories" that triggers you. Technically they would be better called "Conspiracy Hypotheses" but "Conspiracy Theory" is in the vernacular and we aren't going to change it.

I think its likely that in both of those cases the "conspiracy theorists" have dredged up bits and pieces of meaningful evidence. But the real explanation is almost certainly too mundane for the fantastic fictions they are put in service of spinning. Which is not to say innocuous or innocent. Just, most likely, much less "extraordinary".

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Thank you for saving me some trouble in my response to @yerrag .

Yerrag, the whole Democrat-Pedophilia ring-Satanism thing is . . . SMH. If you can't see that as Crazy . . . I don't know I have no words. It's childish psy-ops by the incredibly unimaginative and simple-minded. That is like Easter Bunny territory.

Frankly, it doesn't belong in the same paragraph as the JFK assassination. I'm surprised that you didn't throw in 9/11 with it? Because those are both things where there is clearly much still being suppressed, and the official narrative is not entirely coherent. But the conspiracy theories around those things, those lack anything close to sufficient evidence and many of them are even less coherent and probable than the official narrative. Which feeds the conspiracy theories. ANd yes, they are theories--proposed but unproven explanations of causal relationships between and among events. And yes, to be true they would require a significant conspiracy--not only to pull off, but also to cover up. I don't know what it is about that phrase "conspiracy theories" that triggers you. Technically they would be better called "Conspiracy Hypotheses" but "Conspiracy Theory" is in the vernacular and we aren't going to change it.

I think its likely that in both of those cases the "conspiracy theorists" have dredged up bits and pieces of meaningful evidence. But the real explanation is almost certainly too mundane for the fantastic fictions they are put in service of spinning. Which is not to say innocuous or innocent. Just, most likely, much less "extraordinary".
No, I don't think the pedophilia thing is crazy. You're just projecting yourself into these people and thinking no one can be that depraved. And your incredulity makes you easily swayed by media attempts to laugh it off. Let me guess. You think you're above all that and so you don't bother.

You made up for that anyway by being perceptive enough to mention 911. Lumping it together with JFK as plausible theories at the very least.

I laud you for refusing to believe some people can be depraved. Yet I hope you don't mind me asking you why Chief Justice Roberts and the three fellow liberal justices were at a loss as to not write an opinion on their decision to extend the deadline for mail in ballots beyond the election day. Is it because all they can say is "Because I can?" Or is it because ***t happens, ***t being that it's a coincidence that all their cats got their tongue?

Rand56

The pedophilia thing isn't crazy, but what is crazy, is some thinking it was run out of a pizza shop. Give me a break. People falling for this psyop.

Speaking of psyops, this is what Q-anon is. They're controlled opposition, giving people some bits of truth, pedophilia, but to think Trump will be the savior?? Give me a break. Trump is just a puppet for The Cabal.

managing

No, I don't think the pedophilia thing is crazy. You're just projecting yourself into these people and thinking no one can be that depraved. And your incredulity makes you easily swayed by media attempts to laugh it off. Let me guess. You think you're above all that and so you don't bother.

You made up for that anyway by being perceptive enough to mention 911. Lumping it together with JFK as plausible theories at the very least.

I laud you for refusing to believe some people can be depraved. Yet I hope you don't mind me asking you why Chief Justice Roberts and the three fellow liberal justices were at a loss as to not write an opinion on their decision to extend the deadline for mail in ballots beyond the election day. Is it because all they can say is "Because I can?" Or is it because ***t happens, ***t being that it's a coincidence that all their cats got their tongue?
Of course pedophilia exists. I would be willing to bet that there ARE a few Democratic politicians at least tangentially implicated . . . and a few Republican politicians too.

But, as @Rand56 ably points out, the idea that there is a pedophilia ring run out of that pizza shop is crazy. And, I will add that the idea that the Democratic party is in any way a front for, involved in, or masking a pedophilia ring is equally ludicrous. Yes, I've seen the rags spinning the story. The problem is, you have to distinguish between a good story, and reality. BTW, I would be just as skeptical if someone were saying the same thing, except about Republicans.

Tht you tacked on the recent SCOTUS decision is weird. I think it shows that you are a vocal fan (and I use that word intentionally). But Supreme Court justices are doing their job. They didn't concoct an opportunity to rule--they literally can't pull cases. They have to sit passively by and wait. They can say no to something brought to them, but if nobody brings it, they can't rule on it. You didn't like their ruling? Well, as Americans we understand that happens all the time. John Roberts, along with Elena Kagan, Stephen Breyer, and, surprisingly, to a large degree, Neil Gorsuch, are highly principled jurists. They rule all the time in ways that seem to go against their own politics, or those who appointed them. Hard to see a conspiracy here. It takes more than "I didn't like it" to suggest a conspiracy.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I don't know what it is you're smoking with Rand56. What's ludicrous about using pizza shops as a front for a pedophilia ring? Is there a rule that pizza shops can't be used as a front? A pizza shop is innocuous enough, so why not? Again, you're projecting what you think a pizza shop should be into what those pizza shops are being used for. You have no effing clue what the real world is, and you just want the world to be a set of Lego blocks fashioned to your concept of what the world should be.

And you haven't explained to me why very educated jurists, wordsmiths at that, can't even figure out one word to rationalize their decision to extend the deadline beyond election day. It is obvious and it's your being partial to Biden that shows. Projecting again. In character.

managing

I don't know what it is you're smoking with Rand56. What's ludicrous about using pizza shops as a front for a pedophilia ring? Is there a rule that pizza shops can't be used as a front? A pizza shop is innocuous enough, so why not? Again, you're projecting what you think a pizza shop should be into what those pizza shops are being used for. You have no effing clue what the real world is, and you just want the world to be a set of Lego blocks fashioned to your concept of what the world should be.

And you haven't explained to me why very educated jurists, wordsmiths at that, can't even figure out one word to rationalize their decision to extend the deadline beyond election day. It is obvious and it's your being partial to Biden that shows. Projecting again. In character.
Oh, so now it is more than one pizza shop? The Q "theory" only had it happening out of one pizza restaurant. Which even the guy who went there to shoot it up and free all the kids admits, there was no sign of whatsoever. COULD a child prostitution ring be run out of a pizza shop? Sure. But for some bizarre reason, you think this PROVES that it is?

Supreme court justices rarely write opinions on their emergency rulings. Those are for the deliberative rulings that are months in the making. But no, that must mean CONSPIRACY to you . . . SMH.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Oh, so now it is more than one pizza shop?
Oh, so you're now admitting you have no effing idea about this because you didn't read thoroughly about it? When you said you read rags, you literally meant it. Go do some research, or do you need to be guided?

Supreme court justices rarely write opinions on their emergency rulings. Those are for the deliberative rulings that are months in the making. But no, that must mean CONSPIRACY to you . . . SMH.

So you're throwing the books on me now. Pretty convenient. If this ruling affects a hotly contested presidential election greatly, you don't think it merits a break from your "rarely" escapesque reasoning? Well, little boy, this is one of those "rarely" moments.

managing

Oh, so you're now admitting you have no effing idea about this because you didn't read thoroughly about it? When you said you read rags, you literally meant it. Go do some research, or do you need to be guided?

So you're throwing the books on me now. Pretty convenient. If this ruling affects a hotly contested presidential election greatly, you don't think it merits a break from your "rarely" escapesque reasoning? Well, little boy, this is one of those "rarely" moments.
You are becoming a real waste of time. Buh-bye. I'm going to go get some pizza, mwahahahaha!

Rand56

Read thoroughly about it? What makes you think whatever it is you're reading, is the truth and nothing but the truth? I think you fail to realize that s*** is scripted out to take the sheep's eyes off the ball.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Read thoroughly about it? What makes you think whatever it is you're reading, is the truth and nothing but the truth? I think you fail to realize that s*** is scripted out to take the sheep's eyes off the ball.
Nice. Ending an argument with that. BRAVO!

You also have to answer the question of what makes you think it's not the truth?

And so you know, as you have no freaking clue, this did not start off from QAnon. You and your little boy pal there just tacked on QAnon in order to make this story lose legitimacy.

Rand56

You also have to answer the question of what makes you think it's not the truth?

And so you know, as you have no freaking clue, this did not start off from QAnon. You and your little boy pal there just tacked on QAnon in order to make this story lose legitimacy.

I have more of a freaking clue than you do. Seems like mind control has worked wonders on you.

Rand56

Are you angry because I said Trump is just a puppet for the Cabal? Sorry you can't handle facts. Biden will be no different.

Back
Top Bottom