Ibuprofen Alters Human Physiology

Peatful

GTW

Ibuprofen may be more effective as an anti inflammatory at lower dose if taken only before noon and combined with caffeine. Taking ibuprofen later in the day may be responsible for adverse physiological effects.

OP
K

Kimster

Forum Supporter
Ibuprofen may be more effective as an anti inflammatory at lower dose if taken only before noon and combined with caffeine. Taking ibuprofen later in the day may be responsible for adverse physiological effects.
I take 600mg every 4 months when I get my teeth cleaned since I go to a place that does a really deep cleaning. It eliminates any inflammation. Ultrasound then scaling. I slap on headphones, (Mark Knopfler) take the Nitrous Oxide , lay back and ride the guitar ! Always a bummer when hygienist gets to the polishing part as then she switches to pure Oxygen and my party ends.

GTW

I take 600mg every 4 months when I get my teeth cleaned since I go to a place that does a really deep cleaning. It eliminates any inflammation. Ultrasound then scaling. I slap on headphones, (Mark Knopfler) take the Nitrous Oxide , lay back and ride the guitar ! Always a bummer when hygienist gets to the polishing part as then she switches to pure Oxygen and my party ends.
NSAIDS also improve efficacy of antibiotics.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals