Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Formation of Florida State Guard

Birdie

OP
B

Birdie

@Makrosky @Ben.

During an event today in Pensacola Florida, the governor announced the creation of three new state-centric armories to support the new state guard units. One in the former airbase at Homestead, one in Gainesville and one in Malabar. As noted in the release, “The establishment of the Florida State Guard will further support those emergency response efforts in the event of a hurricane, natural disasters and other state emergencies. The $3.5 million to establish the Florida State Guard will enable civilians to be trained in the best emergency response techniques.” Video of presser below:

PENSACOLA, FlaToday, Governor Ron DeSantis announced more than $100 million in funding proposals to support Florida’s National Guard and establish the Florida State Guard, a civilian volunteer force that will assist the National Guard in state-specific emergencies.

Beastmode

I live in Florida. The need for something like for covid mandates doesn't seem necessary, but who knows what b.s the federal government will come up next.

@aniciete Florida isn't like Austin where everyone is moving to one place basically.

InChristAlone

To me this seems like he's garnering support for running for President in the future... well that rumor is already going around.

Ben.

Anyone in the eu has a boat or a raft i could borrow? :sweatsmile:

mrchibbs

You think it has to do with an intention to fight federal abuses like covid mandates? If that is the case, DeSantis has all my most sincere admiration.

I think so. DeSantis wrote a book called ''Dreams of Our Founding Fathers'', I think he actually believes in freedom and the constitution and he's taking steps to protect the people against the authoritarian overreach of the Feds. He's also not completely disinterested because he's clearly playing into it to further his reputation as a viable US presidential candidate.

Makrosky

I think so. DeSantis wrote a book called ''Dreams of Our Founding Fathers'', I think he actually believes in freedom and the constitution and he's taking steps to protect the people against the authoritarian overreach of the Feds. He's also not completely disinterested because he's clearly playing into it to further his reputation as a viable US presidential candidate.
Hands down then.

aniciete

I live in Florida. The need for something like for covid mandates doesn't seem necessary, but who knows what b.s the federal government will come up next.

@aniciete Florida isn't like Austin where everyone is moving to one place basically.
Hows the Gulf Coast? Ive heard from people who live there to stay away from south florida.

Summer

Damn dude. Florida is at the top of my list if I’m ever able to work remote full time. DeSantis is a G.

CiggyTardust

North Idaho is probably the only part worth moving to even though californians are flocking here and raising housing prices. The rest of Idaho has become cucked.
Yeah, CDA area is where I'm looking. Visited a few weeks back with my wife and loved the area. Looking for a better place to raise our daughter... South Florida is gross.

mrchibbs

Yeah, CDA area is where I'm looking. Visited a few weeks back with my wife and loved the area. Looking for a better place to raise our daughter... South Florida is gross.

What's wrong with South Florida aside from the rampant humidity and it being a very pro-vaccination area? Is that pretty much it?

mrchibbs

To me this seems like he's garnering support for running for President in the future... well that rumor is already going around.

I think he would be a slam dunk to win in 2024, but it's pretty much guaranteed Trump will want his job back and DeSantis may decide not to run if that happens, which would be a shame because the US need DeSantis a lot more than they do Trump. If the Dem ticket is Harris-Bootyjudge the GOP will win hands down, but if they're intelligent it might be Michelle Obama and she is a rather beloved figure so I don't think Trump would win against her.

Fred

I'm concerned that this is a trap. DeSantis has made some pro-vax statements that make me think he is NWO. Or maybe he just doesn't know what's going on and is easily manipulated. This could be an attempt to create a giant concentration camp for the resisters.

InChristAlone

I think he would be a slam dunk to win in 2024, but it's pretty much guaranteed Trump will want his job back and DeSantis may decide not to run if that happens, which would be a shame because the US need DeSantis a lot more than they do Trump. If the Dem ticket is Harris-Bootyjudge the GOP will win hands down, but if they're intelligent it might be Michelle Obama and she is a rather beloved figure so I don't think Trump would win against her.
Gosh I hope Trump doesn't run again.

Vileplume

I live in South Florida and hope to move to Idaho soon. South Florida blows.
Damn dude. Florida is at the top of my list if I’m ever able to work remote full time. DeSantis is a G.
I wonder if Montana could be a good option as well. Affordable, plenty of land available, and pretty opposed to vaccine mandates as far as I’ve seen.

ilovethesea

I'm concerned that this is a trap. DeSantis has made some pro-vax statements that make me think he is NWO. Or maybe he just doesn't know what's going on and is easily manipulated. This could be an attempt to create a giant concentration camp for the resisters.
I agree. Definitely seems like a trap. He’s no saviour. No politician gets to that level without being NWO. They are all playing their roles.

In a way it might be safer to hide in plain sight in one of the less free covid hellscapes...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom