Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Formation of Florida State Guard

Nfinkelstein

whats the reason for this, is it related to the end times prophecies? the temple there being rebuilt and etc
It's because most evangelicals hold to a system for interpreting the Bible known as dispensationalism, which was promoted by Darby in the 1800's. Dispensationalism often leads to a belief that the Jews and Israel still have a special deal with God, outside of Christianity. Evangelicals often are zionists and believe that we (everyone) should bless the Jews and Israel and that, as Israel is restored to greatness, it will be a precursor to the soon return of our Lord. Some believe that Darby was bankrolled by Jews. Before Darby, Christian views were mostly negative toward Jews and Judaism.

CiggyTardust

whats the reason for this, is it related to the end times prophecies? the temple there being rebuilt and etc
Naivete. I remember attending an evangelical megachurch 20 years ago and they actually hosted Netanyahu one evening. They let him talk to everyone about the glory of Israel. He must have been making the rounds to brainwash the goyim. In hindsight I can't believe the pastor actually let that wolf come and talk to his sheep. Typical...

Dr. B

It's because most evangelicals hold to a system for interpreting the Bible known as dispensationalism, which was promoted by Darby in the 1800's. Dispensationalism often leads to a belief that the Jews and Israel still have a special deal with God, outside of Christianity. Evangelicals often are zionists and believe that we (everyone) should bless the Jews and Israel and that, as Israel is restored to greatness, it will be a precursor to the soon return of our Lord. Some believe that Darby was bankrolled by Jews. Before Darby, Christian views were mostly negative toward Jews and Judaism.
do they also believe the Jews would be wiped out by Jesus?

Drareg

DeSantis said Homestead (which already migrants camps), Gainesville (which George Webb calls "Gain of Function"-ville and Malabar (ex-NAZI military ville) for the new Florida Guard. ???
Smart city for Miami, yes. But even there, the place is very spread out.
Good luck for the digital world north of say Fort Pierce. Many people and shops don't even use credit cards.
They are delusional at this point, people are loosing respect and interest for all sides.

Lollipop2

No!

We don't live in fear, nor do we hang onto every new "crisis" happening. What's happening in the world day to day, year to year can consume one's mind if we let them.

Attention is the greatest currency and I don't focus on any of that, respectively.
Nice. I don’t trust those GMO’ed mosquitoes though - lol. I live elsewhere so isn’t ever on my mind. I always feel discussions of FL might want to include it as it is unprecedented globally.

Lollipop2

Naivete. I remember attending an evangelical megachurch 20 years ago and they actually hosted Netanyahu one evening. They let him talk to everyone about the glory of Israel. He must have been making the rounds to brainwash the goyim. In hindsight I can't believe the pastor actually let that wolf come and talk to his sheep. Typical...
Amazing story. Unbelievable.

TobyBjorn

Desantis is reponding to his advisors and following Texas’ lead regarding imigration and disaster management. In recent years the feds have failed to respond adequately to these issues, and the Texas militia has outperformed in the region. Texas has always had a Texas Guard, officially a state militia. They are armed and outfitted parallel to the national guards and primarily activate for distaster relief.
It is widely agreed that it is stupid to not have such a multi-function force.

OP
B

Birdie

mrchibbs

Desantis is reponding to his advisors and following Texas’ lead regarding imigration and disaster management. In recent years the feds have failed to respond adequately to these issues, and the Texas militia has outperformed in the region. Texas has always had a Texas Guard, officially a state militia. They are armed and outfitted parallel to the national guards and primarily activate for distaster relief.
It is widely agreed that it is stupid to not have such a multi-function force.

I'm beginning to think DeSantis should stay as Florida governor and build out the resiliency of that state against the federal overreach, having a militia is a crucial part of that. The more Florida starts to become indepedent, the greater the influence on other states wanting to do the same which will ultimately negate the power of the federal government.

Beastmode

I'm beginning to think DeSantis should stay as Florida governor and build out the resiliency of that state against the federal overreach, having a militia is a crucial part of that. The more Florida starts to become indepedent, the greater the influence on other states wanting to do the same which will ultimately negate the power of the federal government.
We're lucky here in Florida, but I hope he becomes president.

He's the reason why I finally got registered to vote. Someone I actually believe is and will do good things.

mrchibbs

We're lucky here in Florida, but I hope he becomes president.

He's the reason why I finally got registered to vote. Someone I actually believe is and will do good things.

The problem is that the republican party is just as crooked as the democrats, and they will enable a lot of the same BS once in power (80 republicans just voted for the national vaccine database). So many RINOs and DeSantis will have a hard time doing what he wants to do I feel. The better solution is decentralized action I think, but I get your point.

GreenTrails

North Idaho is probably the only part worth moving to even though californians are flocking here and raising housing prices. The rest of Idaho has become cucked.
I live in South Florida and hope to move to Idaho soon. South Florida blows.
I live in Idaho. Please don't move here! We are being overrun by people moving here, mostly from California, but from all over. Housing is now almost impossible to find and impossibly expensive. My property taxes just went out of sight because of the influx of people who sell their homes in California and move here and are able and willing to pay more than property is worth. This makes it very difficult for residents here, and for our kids to find a place to live. Wages are low here, the minimum wage here is $7.25.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom