Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Formation of Florida State Guard

yerrag

I agree. Definitely seems like a trap. He’s no saviour. No politician gets to that level without being NWO. They are all playing their roles.

In a way it might be safer to hide in plain sight in one of the less free covid hellscapes...
A mighty dolphin in a sea of sharks. After all, this is Disney World country.

Regina

I live in South Florida and hope to move to Idaho soon. South Florida blows.
It depends. South Florida works for my extended family because all my siblings are married to hispanics: cubans, venezulans, colombians. Their parents are there and rely on my siblings and in-laws. My nieces and nephews are all bi-lingual. So they all have each other, their Church and schools and networks.
Be careful what you wish for. NE FL is not cosmopolitan or diverse. The petty crime is brutal. Many places are seedy (Daytona). People are aggressively ignorant. These are your "Florida man" characters.
I came to appreciate Miami. (over, say, Boca) The educated cubans did bring, at least, russian-style education in the arts.
Quality opera and ballet companies are very appreciated there.
Lots of private schools or magnet schools. fwiw. And they aren't "waspy." Educated cuban immigrants put their kids in private schools. or slave to get into neighborhoods where magnet schools are.
The public schools are dangerous and lousy.
For sure, it is all in a state of rapid flux.

Regina

I'm concerned that this is a trap. DeSantis has made some pro-vax statements that make me think he is NWO. Or maybe he just doesn't know what's going on and is easily manipulated. This could be an attempt to create a giant concentration camp for the resisters.
That's long been in the back of my mind.
He does sit with his hands in the freemasony upside down pyramid. Alot.

I want to be wrong. Hard for me to trust ANY politician.

Fred

I agree. Definitely seems like a trap. He’s no saviour. No politician gets to that level without being NWO. They are all playing their roles.

In a way it might be safer to hide in plain sight in one of the less free covid hellscapes...

If you're not around like-minded people, nobody's going to stand with you when it comes time to resist - and that time will most likely come for many/most of us. So I think some sort of secession movement is going to be necessary. Maybe Florida's okay, maybe not. I think you're more likely to be around like-minded people in pro-Trump areas, even if Trump is working for the bad guys. Wyoming, Tennessee, etc. seem like potentially decent places to move. All I know is, they're not going to stop until we're all dead/imprisoned, or they're dead.

Drareg

This is likely what the ruling class want, separatism, Florida is well on its way to becoming a smart city, think digital plantation, Texas will be next.
With many black people not vaccinated they may see Florida as an escape from the vaccine mandates, an exodus of major cities but right into a digital plantation. Texas could be used as a digital plantation to entrap migrants from South America, all done under the guise of revolting against woke DC

Fred

That's long been in the back of my mind.
He does sit with his hands in the freemasony upside down pyramid. Alot.

I want to be wrong. Hard for me to trust ANY politician.

If CNN starts calling Florida "a safe haven for the unvaccinated", then we'll know for sure it's a trap.

Beastmode

Hows the Gulf Coast? Ive heard from people who live there to stay away from south florida.
Good spots anywhere. At the end of the day, it has to align with what you are most likely to do day to day. I live west of Fort Lauderdale and it's basic family life with parks, stores, etc. Personally, I don't like living in or around downtown cities like Fort Lauderdale, Miami, etc.

I'm a family man and not into the nightlife so this works for us.

Regina

If you're not around like-minded people, nobody's going to stand with you when it comes time to resist - and that time will most likely come for many/most of us. So I think some sort of secession movement is going to be necessary. Maybe Florida's okay, maybe not. I think you're more likely to be around like-minded people in pro-Trump areas, even if Trump is working for the bad guys. Wyoming, Tennessee, etc. seem like potentially decent places to move. All I know is, they're not going to stop until we're all dead/imprisoned, or they're dead.
NE Florida is waxed unrelentingly with chemtrails.
And whatever this is. I took this picture an hour ago.
The vessel had a wide beam of light straight down over the neighborhood and was spraying something out the back end. I squeeched to a halt to check it out and it did move away like a "UFO" (in movies) and turn off the beam of light. But it continued to spray something.
:tinfoilhat

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    855.2 KB · Views: 26

Regina

This is likely what the ruling class want, separatism, Florida is well on its way to becoming a smart city, think digital plantation, Texas will be next.
With many black people not vaccinated they may see Florida as an escape from the vaccine mandates, an exodus of major cities but right into a digital plantation. Texas could be used as a digital plantation to entrap migrants from South America, all done under the guise of revolting against woke DC
DeSantis said Homestead (which already migrants camps), Gainesville (which George Webb calls "Gain of Function"-ville and Malabar (ex-NAZI military ville) for the new Florida Guard. ???
Smart city for Miami, yes. But even there, the place is very spread out.
Good luck for the digital world north of say Fort Pierce. Many people and shops don't even use credit cards.

InChristAlone

I don't agree with the doom and gloom, they need us as consumers. Without us slave consumers they don't have any power.

I live in Florida and we still have restaurants here that only take cash. Praise the Lord for traditional conservative people.

tankasnowgod

North Idaho is probably the only part worth moving to even though californians are flocking here and raising housing prices.
I'm sure any rise in housing prices is more due to inflation spurred on by new debt, or companies buying up houses, more so than Californians moving.

tankasnowgod

I think he would be a slam dunk to win in 2024, but it's pretty much guaranteed Trump will want his job back and DeSantis may decide not to run if that happens, which would be a shame because the US need DeSantis a lot more than they do Trump. If the Dem ticket is Harris-Bootyjudge the GOP will win hands down, but if they're intelligent it might be Michelle Obama and she is a rather beloved figure so I don't think Trump would win against her.
Before anyone even THINKS about any sort of 2024 election, you should really wait and see what happens with the Debt Ceiling/US Bankruptcy over the weeks of December 3rd-15th. Interestingly, Durham resurfaces just before this is about to happen, and the Ghislane Maxwell trial also goes on at the same time. Maybe things are lined up for a Federal Government type of implosion that we haven't ever seen before.

tankasnowgod

I'm concerned that this is a trap. DeSantis has made some pro-vax statements that make me think he is NWO.
He probably made some "pro vax" statements so that he wouldn't be targeted for assassination, like John Magafuli.
Or maybe he just doesn't know what's going on and is easily manipulated.
I disagree with this. DeSantis has shown he understands the game being played better than any other public figure. He took the Mass Satanic Media to task in May 2020 for all their incredibly bogus predictions, and he also forced labs to report what cycle count they were running, and demanded explanations for anything over 35.
This could be an attempt to create a giant concentration camp for the resisters.
I doubt it. DeSantis is the Governor of a single state. He is standing up against the Satanic Rulers of the world.

Lollipop2

I live in Florida. The need for something like for covid mandates doesn't seem necessary, but who knows what b.s the federal government will come up next.

@aniciete Florida isn't like Austin where everyone is moving to one place basically.
Are you concerned about the release of those GMO mosquitoes in FL last year - a Gates funded company released them and DeSantis allowed it.

I'm concerned that this is a trap. DeSantis has made some pro-vax statements that make me think he is NWO. Or maybe he just doesn't know what's going on and is easily manipulated. This could be an attempt to create a giant concentration camp for the resisters.
I was thinking the same thing

mrchibbs

mrchibbs

But still?

I don't think his defense of Israel means he's controlled opposition or that he doesn't genuinely want to defend the constitution and the rights of the people.

mrchibbs

Gosh I hope Trump doesn't run again.

Me too, but I've heard from many people on various podcasts that he's told people in his entourage that he's running for sure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom