Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Formation of Florida State Guard

Nfinkelstein

I read a lot of Norm Finkelstein's books, I really like them.

DeSantis is a pious Christian and goes to church every sunday, these people are almost always staunch Israel backers.
It is true that many evangelicals are zionists, which may be why DeSantis is posturing that way. Or perhaps he is just trying to curry aipac's favor. But the last thing America needs is another Israel-firster.

peateats1

I agree completely! Every high profile politician, governors, presidents, congressmen, etc, are ALL controlled opposition. There's no way in hell the parasitic class would let someone get in office and negatively effect their plans for global domination and control. It's all a show. People like desantis are literally bred and raised from birth with the knowledge that they will fill one of these political spots. These devious satanic worshipping families are actually quite numerous I believe. The fact that people keep falling for and trusting these bad actors over and over is how we the people continue to get screwed. If someone who was truly anti globalist and supported freedom, ran for a high up position in government, they'd be disappeared so fast. I think the other governor who has questioned the covid narrative, I believe she's from South Dakota, looks like a trans man. No way in hell they's a woman.

mrchibbs

I agree completely! Every high profile politician, governors, presidents, congressmen, etc, are ALL controlled opposition. There's no way in hell the parasitic class would let someone get in office and negatively effect their plans for global domination and control. It's all a show. People like desantis are literally bred and raised from birth with the knowledge that they will fill one of these political spots. These devious satanic worshipping families are actually quite numerous I believe. The fact that people keep falling for and trusting these bad actors over and over is how we the people continue to get screwed. If someone who was truly anti globalist and supported freedom, ran for a high up position in government, they'd be disappeared so fast. I think the other governor who has questioned the covid narrative, I believe she's from South Dakota, looks like a trans man. No way in hell they's a woman.

I don't think this applies in this case. DeSantis barely won in 2018, and has been attacked at every turn by the corporate media and White House, and he wrote a book about the constitution in 2012, before taking up office. If he's just ''controlled opposition'' it's a superbly crafted plan.

mrchibbs

It is true that many evangelicals are zionists, which may be why DeSantis is posturing that way. Or perhaps he is just trying to curry aipac's favor. But the last thing America needs is another Israel-firster.

I think I explicity heard him say that he's pro israel because of his faith in the Ben Shapiro interview.

I don't love it, for the same reason that I was disgusted by Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem in 2017, but at this point the authoritarian threat to our basic civil liberties trumps everything (no pun intended). I believe DeSantis would restore these liberties should he make it as president and that's the #1 priority.

Regina

I think I explicity heard him say that he's pro israel because of his faith in the Ben Shapiro interview.

I don't love it, for the same reason that I was disgusted by Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem in 2017, but at this point the authoritarian threat to our basic civil liberties trumps everything (no pun intended). I believe DeSantis would restore these liberties should he make it as president and that's the #1 priority.
Yes.
Trump ran on many things, such as a committee regarding vaccine safety headed by RFK, jr, calling out fake news and jailing Hillary..... blah blah.
Then launched Operation Warp Speed.
I like DeSantis and is much more intelligent.
But politicians can't be trusted:

DeSantis betrayed the public by signing bill SB2006 which allows for the state health officer to forcibly vaccinate citizens. The bill prohibits vaccine passports but had snuck in a clause to allow forced vaccinations.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bil...illText/er/PDF

Ordering an individual to be examined, tested,
vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable
diseases that have significant morbidity or mortality and
present a severe danger to public health. Individuals who are
unable or unwilling to be examined, tested, vaccinated, or
treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine.
a. Examination, testing, vaccination, or treatment may be
performed by any qualified person authorized by the State Health
Officer.
b. If the individual poses a danger to the public health,
the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation
or quarantine. If there is no practical method to isolate or
quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use any
means necessary to vaccinate or treat the individual.

tankasnowgod

Yes.
Trump ran on many things, such as a committee regarding vaccine safety headed by RFK, jr, calling out fake news and jailing Hillary..... blah blah.

DeSantis betrayed the public by signing bill SB2006 which allows for the state health officer to forcibly vaccinate citizens. The bill prohibits vaccine passports but had snuck in a clause to allow forced vaccinations.

treated for reasons of health, religion, or conscience may be subjected to isolation or quarantine.
Officer.
Um, where?

If you look up the definitions in a Law Dictionary, you will find out you are not an "individual," nor a "person." If this applied to living men and women, people, or citizens, it would have said so, using those words. Laws are always written with a style guide, and while the average man or woman might not know the difference (often by design), there is one. I don't think this changes anything, and they would still need your consent.

KCM

Over a long enough time scale places like Florida just seem like a honeypot. What better way to trap all the free thinkers. All in a few states.

OP
B

Birdie

To me this seems like he's garnering support for running for President in the future... well that rumor is already going around.
Yes, I have seen this in places like The Conservative Treehouse.

CiggyTardust

Over a long enough time scale places like Florida just seem like a honeypot. What better way to trap all the free thinkers. All in a few states.
A whole state becoming a honeypot? I understand skepticism... conspiracy... collusion... corruption. But this just strikes me as silly paranoia. What we are seeing is federalism at play. Strong cultural forces driving people to move from one state to another as political refugees. I think we are seeing shadows of a civil war. A house divided cannot stand.

Also, our government is 100% controlled by the Israel First lobby. I don't believe you can attain any position of influence in our country without bending the knee to "OUR GREATEST ALLY." That applies to government and media as well. While I like a lot of what DeSantis says, I don't trust him. I don't trust any politician. But from a pragmatic standpoint I might still support a candidate that would slow the death spiral we are witnessing... restraining tyranny's hellish march. Still, I always have Lenin's quote in the back of my mind when dealing with these people:

lenin.png

KCM

A whole state becoming a honeypot? I understand skepticism... conspiracy... collusion... corruption. But this just strikes me as silly paranoia. What we are seeing is federalism at play. Strong cultural forces driving people to move from one state to another as political refugees. I think we are seeing shadows of a civil war. A house divided cannot stand.

Also, our government is 100% controlled by the Israel First lobby. I don't believe you can attain any position of influence in our country without bending the knee to "OUR GREATEST ALLY." That applies to government and media as well. While I like a lot of what DeSantis says, I don't trust him. I don't trust any politician. But from a pragmatic standpoint I might still support a candidate that would slow the death spiral we are witnessing... restraining tyranny's hellish march. Still, I always have Lenin's quote in the back of my mind when dealing with these people:

View attachment 30932

When the whole country falls, a convenient collection of individuals

I don't really care either way, I don't plan on living in America in the short term, we'll see what happens.

It is a new world order. Nowhere to hide.

CiggyTardust

When the whole country falls, a convenient collection of individuals

I don't really care either way, I don't plan on living in America in the short term, we'll see what happens.

It is a new world order. Nowhere to hide.
There is strength in numbers. We outnumber the Feds 10,000 to 1.

You sound demoralized. If everyone held your view, we'd lose before it even starts. I'll stick with hope over despair.

OP
B

Birdie

Yes.

Officer.

I've read that the part allowing for the forced vaccination was already on the books, at least before 2018. The part signed by DeSantis, was the part prohibiting mandates. The statutory principle is that the later replaces or influences the earlier.

KCM

You sound demoralized. If everyone held your view, we'd lose before it even starts. I'll stick with hope over despair.

I am hopeful, just not in strength in numbers. More like small decentralized groups.

Drone armies
AI/Robotics & unveiling hidden tech
Coming collapse economically will shrink the numbers of people able to cope with the introduction of the new control grid. Centralized areas will be hit the hardest and fastest.
Peacekeeper unit globally funded by (?)

The writing is on the wall as it is a NEW WORLD ORDER.

Just wait.

The best conspiracy is that in the end, it'll all be okay.

OP
B

Birdie

There were many more in the past which could be called strength in numbers, but still ended up with millions being killed or put into concentration camps. I hope there is enough that is different this time.

CiggyTardust

There were many more in the past which could be called strength in numbers, but still ended up with millions being killed or put into concentration camps. I hope there is enough that is different this time.
The difference is we have a couple hundred million guns ;)

CiggyTardust

I am hopeful, just not in strength in numbers. More like small decentralized groups.

The best conspiracy is that in the end, it'll all be okay.
Agreed on both parts. That's why I am thankful for the Federalist system we enjoy. It slows down tyranny. Decentralization is the only way to restrain or mitigate the effects of evil. From globalism to nationalism to states rights to localism... the smaller we can get, the better.

KCM

The difference is we have a couple hundred million guns ;)

Yeah I'm aware and it's something they've already thought of

Drone armies and robotics

3D printing will become the norm in many countries, the guns don't matter, not in the long run

decentralised groups and technology will ultimately be what saves us in my opinion.

And what they're doing is akin to a bank heist. They can't just crash the system overnight but it's going to continue to get messier. Controlled chaos.

Beastmode

Are you concerned about the release of those GMO mosquitoes in FL last year - a Gates funded company released them and DeSantis allowed it.
No!

We don't live in fear, nor do we hang onto every new "crisis" happening. What's happening in the world day to day, year to year can consume one's mind if we let them.

Attention is the greatest currency and I don't focus on any of that, respectively.

CiggyTardust

No!

We don't live in fear, nor do we hang onto every new "crisis" happening. What's happening in the world day to day, year to year can consume one's mind if we let them.

Attention is the greatest currency and I don't focus on any of that, respectively.
Wisdom :handpointup:

Dr. B

I read a lot of Norm Finkelstein's books, I really like them.

DeSantis is a pious Christian and goes to church every sunday, these people are almost always staunch Israel backers.
whats the reason for this, is it related to the end times prophecies? the temple there being rebuilt and etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom