Football player collapses during game, received CPR

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
I don’t know who’s been on Twitter today, but these events are stacking up fast and furious. Last hour, 18 year old mma young woman dead. Old Dominion NCAA player collapsed on court. Wife of Sports caster/ex player 30-35, she had a heart attack/heart stopped. 9 hours ago.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

I don’t know who’s been on Twitter today, but these events are stacking up fast and furious. Last hour, 18 year old mma young woman dead. Old Dominion NCAA player collapsed on court. Wife of Sports caster/ex player 30-35, she had a heart attack/heart stopped. 9 hours ago.
These deaths need to be reported. People need a plan to protect themselves, or at least have some options to guard against these cardiac events- if there even are any- I'm not sure 😦

David PS

These deaths need to be reported. People need a plan to protect themselves, or at least have some options to guard against these cardiac events- if there even are any- I'm not sure 😦
The health authorities know what is happening. They are just ingnoring the facts. The wheels have been set into motion and there is no scientific discussion of antidotes.

I suspect that in the US plans, are being made about how best minimize the impact of a similar collapse during the super bowl. Cut to a commerical?

Inabruzzo

Forum Supporter
The health authorities know what is happening. They are just ingnoring the facts. The wheels have been set into motion and there is no scientific discussion of antidotes.

I suspect that in the US plans, are being made about how best minimize the impact of a similar collapse during the super bowl. Cut to a commerical?
I wholeheartedly agree. I am firmly convinced they absolutely do not care about facts and care for sure about turning humans into cash registers. It’s certainly hard to wrap our minds around, but here we are.

Maybe the NFL can call BLM and see if they can put a PSA together on the spot in case of a collapse, considering they gave them 250 mil in 2020 🎉💰

frannybananny

Ivermectin has been shown to be effective in combatting the toxicities of the jab itself as well as being able to prevent Covid in the first place. You can get the tablets from India Pharmacies or even get the paste off of Amazon. I have both at the ready in my cabinet but have had no reason to start any protocol.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

Ivermectin has been shown to be effective in combatting the toxicities of the jab itself as well as being able to prevent Covid in the first place. You can get the tablets from India Pharmacies or even get the paste off of Amazon. I have both at the ready in my cabinet but have had no reason to start any protocol.
Yeah you've probably seen my posts in multiple threads about Ivermectin, I take it every once in a while and I definitely took it when I had covid. I also put the horse paste on my face topically and it helps with rosacea

frannybananny

Yeah you've probably seen my posts in multiple threads about Ivermectin, I take it every once in a while and I definitely took it when I had covid. I also put the horse paste on my face topically and it helps with rosacea
When you take it every once in awhile is it for just a day or is it several days? Do you use the FLCC rec dosage of 2mg/kg of body weight or what?

Perry Staltic

You can also get the injectable form in small bottles that can be ingested instead of injected.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

When you take it every once in awhile is it for just a day or is it several days? Do you use the FLCC rec dosage of 2mg/kg of body weight or what?
I don't think I take that much... A full syringe of horse paste has about 113 mg of Ivermectin, and that says it is 1 dose for a 1,250 lb (567kg) horse... When I take some I just take one dose, about 1/6 of a syringe. I don't do this more than once a week except when I had covid and then I did it for 3 days in a row

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230109-132506.png
    Screenshot_20230109-132506.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 6
OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

The NIH "DailyMed" site recommends 91mcg/lb. Each notch on the paste treats 250 lbs, so I take a bit less than that as I'm 130 lbs...

David PS

Don’t know if this has any connection to vaccine.

Strange that there is no video of the incident to verify that there was a blow to the chest.

View: https://twitter.com/BroskyValerie/status/1612525693212176386

David PS

David PS

Fl_4qbZX0A0jPmg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom