Football player collapses during game, received CPR

David PS

@Perry Staltic - Wow, I fell for the snow job. I wonder how long they can keep his death a secret.

Momma

Very interesting. Can't tell it's really him and death records mention him

View: https://twitter.com/InformedNJNurse/status/1617473482647896066

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7I4m4mlJRvjd/

View: https://twitter.com/BluffPigeon/status/1617486615990964224
FnKGpT-WIAIBHt4

Fascinating. The only thing that makes me think this might be true, is because I was stunned his cardiologist would let him go into such a stressful situation. Meaning a playoff game with high stakes. They would have accompanied him if so, but seriously doubtful they would let him partake in a high stress milieu. Keep us posted and thank you for posting.

Last edited:

remnant

I would never put anything past the psychopaths, but it would be really difficult to get the family, and his teammates to go along with it. He has interacted with the team, and they would know if they were talking to someone else.
Now, to stay silent on the cause of his heart attack, and not mention the vax, is totally doable. The NFL and pharma have enough money to buy obedience. Well, at least for a limited time.

Peatful

Who didn’t kneel?

Number 33
Side eye…

For a man who received 9 minutes of on the field CPR…
I mean come on…
It’s crazy to even think this could be him right?

I am however surprised the family would participate in such deception

8BE13B8D-5A18-449B-B7C9-5413120036B5.png

area51puy

He is not dead , it’s stuff like this , probably push out those in the cia to make the rest of the public think people who are against vaccine are crazy.

Perry Staltic

The throwing up masonic symbols at the game is ridiculous. 3 is his number and the all seeing eye sign was the heart gesture thing he supposedly does.

Perry Staltic

He is not dead , it’s stuff like this , probably push out those in the cia to make the rest of the public think people who are against vaccine are crazy.

Gonna have to explain him showing up in state death database. They're probably required by law to report deaths

DaveFoster

Are there any studies on rates of cardiac injury among athletes before and after the pandemic? That would be what is needed here.

Peatful

He may be leading the prayer if that's what they're doing
Im pointing out “irony” or what have you.
Like..what a coincidence.

33 might be a great guy. A prayer warrior.
But the NFL has team chaplains that lead for anything crazy.
Unless the did away with them…

As an aside:
Im not as active as I use to be on here.
Personally feel like a lot of my posts historically you are there to correct or debate.

Perry Staltic

Im pointing out “irony” or what have you.
Like..what a coincidence.
33 might be a great guy. A prayer warrior.
But the NFL has team chaplains that lead for anything crazy.
Unless the did away with them…
As an aside:
Im not as active as I use to be on here.
Personally feel like a lot of my posts historically you are there to correct or debate.

I've always considered 33 to be a holy number. I don't really care what the masons do with it. I'm not interested in debating, but do try to bring reason to the conversation to consider that not everything is what it might seem.

Momma

I've always considered 33 to be a holy number. I don't really care what the masons do with it. I'm not interested in debating, but do try to bring reason to the conversation to consider that not everything is what it might seem.
33 probably is “holy”, that is why the masons use it. That is there goal; to take what is sacred and to defile it. Think Noah’s rainbow vs LGTBQ+. They want to take what is of God and destroy it.
Now i hate the NFL, but from my novice eye this sure looks like a Drake or JayZ sign not a heart. This skinny Flavor Flav actor they got to stand in, messed up.

385058B3-07D0-4806-BC3A-70ADB46DADE9.png 64B38D16-1519-4A95-9EDD-26888ED7808F.png 9C08CF6A-46E5-439B-8265-0C0D77000C75.png

Perry Staltic

Now i hate the NFL, but from my novice eye this sure looks like a Drake or JayZ sign not a heart. This skinny Flavor Flav actor they got to stand in, messed up.

Yeah I noticed that too. Are there pictures of Hamlin doing that heart sign before his collapse, like in the mural in your post, which was painted after his supposed recovery? Or did the first photo of that turn up after his collapse?

Momma

Yeah I noticed that too. Are there pictures of Hamlin doing that heart sign before his collapse, like in the mural in your post, which was painted after his supposed recovery? Or did the first photo of that turn up after his collapse?
I follow nothing, so this may not be correct, but the mural was painted for his return to his home stadium. So it is brand new. And i did see Hamlin do that heart from his hospital bed. It’s over his chest, and a heart not triangle.

David PS

I follow nothing, so this may not be correct, but the mural was painted for his return to his home stadium. So it is brand new. And i did see Hamlin do that heart from his hospital bed. It’s over his chest, and a heart not triangle.
But was that actually Hamlin in the hospital bed?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom