Football player collapses during game, received CPR

David PS

It is estimated the 20 million people watched his collapse on TV. The media is doubling down on the anti-vaxers as part of the damage control strategy. They are even using some new phrases in their name calling. I have only read the first article in which they mentioned that his uncle said he was improving. No mention of the second heart attack. I have linked the other new articles to suggest that the psychological operation continues in the mainstream news. I doubt that they will turn this curve around and increase the number of vaccines per day in the near future.

daveoutside

Did you see the unmarked ambulance that picked Hamlin up? It looked like an custom painted U Haul truck. somethings fishy here

David PS

I still don't fully understand what this term "woke" is supposed to mean? And it's funny that somebody tries to put football fans into some sort of labeled box! All sorts of people enjoy watching American football....
We are in the early stages of 'truth' in-the-making. It will not make sense until it is repeated often enough. The media will do that. It is just an akward truth at the moment. This new truth has not fully matured yet.

quote-no-matter-how-big-the-lie-repeat-it-often-enough-and-the-masses-will-regard-it-as-the-john-f-kennedy-38-22-12.jpg

Last edited:

Don

There was another ex player age 38 who was an NFL assistant coach who died with heart issues a few days ago. This player stated on social media all who refuse the vax should be imprisoned !

AlaskaJono

I still don't fully understand what this term "woke" is supposed to mean? And it's funny that somebody tries to put football fans into some sort of labeled box! All sorts of people enjoy watching American football....
I did not know of this term until about 4 or 5 years ago. Supposed to be the cool slang of the streets for 'Awake', as in aware of what is going on, and awake to the 'lies or disinformation' that is prevalent in all media and social forms and norms.

But... as these days because all things are tres perverted; therefore the 'woke culture' is the one being promoted now "save Ukraine", democracy first, save the planet cuz global warming, not enough resources or fossil fuels so cut back and live in a tiny house and eat insects, don't have kids cuz think of all the trees you are saving, etc... . Just watch MSM or read the news, listen to the Politicians spout their... spouting. Current Democrats in the USA are a prime example of 'woke'.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

I did not know of this term until about 4 or 5 years ago. Supposed to be the cool slang of the streets for 'Awake', as in aware of what is going on, and awake to the 'lies or disinformation' that is prevalent in all media and social forms and norms.

But... as these days because all things are tres perverted; therefore the 'woke culture' is the one being promoted now "save Ukraine", democracy first, save the planet cuz global warming, not enough resources or fossil fuels so cut back and live in a tiny house and eat insects, don't have kids cuz think of all the trees you are saving, etc... . Just watch MSM or read the news, listen to the Politicians spout their... spouting. Current Democrats in the USA are a prime example of 'woke'.
I must be blissfully asleep 😌

area51puy

The whole super woke movement is a corporate response to the Bernie sanders campaign almost beating Hillary Clinton. He was pushing a left economic agenda. Breaking up the these globalists banks, getting rid of the corrupt medical system, and free college.

So the corporate left though the msm,and social media pushed a total cultural agenda and using Trump mostly to do it, so democratic voters didn’t focus on the corporate take over of the Democratic Party and to give cover to democratic politicians so they could continue to pass the corporate agenda.

Something similar to what the republican started to do in the 1980’s that allowed republicans to start the push the of globalist capitalist agenda to get people to strictly focus on gods , guns and abortion and forgetting the agenda of the American worker which lead to things like millions of manufacturing jobs in the Midwest and south going overseas and 20 year wars costing trillions to the American tax payer.

How 9-11 warped the minds of conservatives, Covid and trump was the 9-11 to democrats.

Most Americans are dumb people and the elites have conned them for extreme wealth and power for the past 50 years.

But both side are pretty dumb and think their chosen party politicians actually have their best interest even though we have 50 years of evidence that shows other wise. Maybe it can be chalked up to learned helplessness.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

How 9-11 warped the minds of conservatives, Covid and trump was the 9-11 to democrats.
I love this! Really interesting, this makes a lot of sense to me. No longer can I call myself a Democrat, I am now a wandering soul in the wilderness that is the political (mine) 🤔 mind field so to speak

daveoutside

I love this! Really interesting, this makes a lot of sense to me. No longer can I call myself a Democrat, I am now a wandering soul in the wilderness that is the political (mine) 🤔 mind field so to speak
The controllers want you to play the game and their contrived social injustices just suck the positive energy out of you because you persist to believe their contrived narratives. When you avoid their obstacles, you start to resonate positive energy. Don't play their game.

remnant

But both side are pretty dumb and think their chosen party politicians actually have their best interest even though we have 50 years of evidence that shows other wise. Maybe it can be chalked up to learned helplessness.
Correct! I just read Ray's article on learned helplessness, and it matches perfectly with what's happening in today's society. Rats who grow up in a cage, will stay in that cage.

David PS

Last edited:

Momma

Oh Lord. Please let him be a spokesperson for truth. Please don't let “them” shut his mouth. May they be scared. May he be empowered. Don’t let him be persuaded by any amount of money or empty threats against him or his family. May the truth come out and change hearts and save lives.
Amen.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom