Football player collapses during game, received CPR

Perry Staltic

I will just point out that it looks like he is hit up into the chin by the helmet and his head is snapped back and to the side. I can't discount this as easy as it would be for me to do so. Disclosure: I don't watch football so I don't know if that sort of hit is normal, but it sure looks like it could have affected a major artery or snapped something?

That wasn't even a hard hit. Notice he's rotating as he gets hit which "absorbs" most of the energy

Fred

"... the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected CARDIAC ARREST in young individuals."

gunther

Not to beat a dead horse, but if this event was isolated it would be a tragedy, it wasn't. We've been seeing this over and over. Just pulling from memory, I seem to recall a tragic death happening once in a decade IN ALL OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS. Not dozens in one year.

area51puy

Forum Supporter

As he was running to the huddle, Hughes collapsed near Chicago’s 20-year line while clutching his chest.

Bears’ Hall of Fame linebacker **** Butkus was right where Hughes was and frantically motioned for medical personnel to come onto the field from the sideline, according to the Sporting News.

Hughes was taken off of the field in an ambulance, but was later that day pronounced dead at Henry Ford Hospital at the age of 28, according to the New York Post.

Unlike Monday’s Buffalo-Cincinnati game when the game was suspended and ultimately postponed, the Chicago-Detroit game was played to its conclusion.

Following his death, it was discovered that Hughes had a family history of heart problems and that one of his arteries was 75% clogged.

One death which was 50 years ago and the player have only become bigger faster and stronger.

And if this was a vaccine induced heart attack that eventually was going to happen this might have been a blessing that it happened there where he received immediate medical attention, instead if it was at home it would have taken the medics who know how long to get there and it would have been to late.

And another thing is the nfl has taken heat for concussions and head to head collisions. So they are telling players to aim for the chest area and the nfl is around 95 percent vaccinated. So there could be more ticking time bombs in theses players chests.

remnant

That wasn't even a hard hit. Notice he's rotating as he gets hit which "absorbs" most of the energy
I played football for 25 years. I've coached, and trained, college and professional football players for over 10 years. I have been involved in millions of collisions personally, and observationally, and not once has anything like this happened. Granted, there is always that "one in a million" occurrence that could provide an explanation. But, in this instance, that occurrence would have had an underlying heart issue as a precursor. Damar would have not suffered cardiac arrest in this collision if he had a healthy heart.

Dr. Peter McCullough states in a recent paper that since the shots were deployed, "1598 athletes have suffered cardiac arrest, with 1101 of them dying." In order to find 1101 similar athlete deaths, he has to examine 38 years of data.

The air table that you posted earlier is just the tip of the iceberg.

My hope is that this tragedy will, at the very least, open up people's minds to have an actual conversation about the reality that we are living through.

Fred

The hit was not even direct, which is why his body spun around the vertical axis after impact. And, NFL pads cover the chest.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
You can’t discount that fall. the hit is very normal for football. But then he stands up. Then he falls straight back and you can see his helmet bounce! Yikes! So there could have been a temporary blacking out from even just getting up too fast. I personally have that problem sometimes when I get up really fast my vision will darken blood volume problem?? But then he falls back and hits his head hard! IDK. Heart goes out to anyone who got this poison jab. Those nfl guys can normally take hits like that all the time.

brocktoon

The news will censor as much as they can. If the jab was involved, I suspect that his teamates who might have take the jab are deeply concerned.
I don't believe that very many if any of his fellow players have even thought about the jab as a contributing factor here. They all know they play a brutally physical sport and it was most likely presumed that the fact that he took a devastating blow had everything to do with his nasty collapse.

daveoutside

NFL football is no different than WWF wrestling.....rituals mostly....some smoke and mirrors thrown in. Like David PS says.... It's a waste of people's time...turn it off

David PS

I don't believe that very many if any of his fellow players have even thought about the jab as a contributing factor here. They all know they play a brutally physical sport and it was most likely presumed that the fact that he took a devastating blow had everything to do with his nasty collapse.

The athletes are more intelligent than you may think. I beleive that they will not speak out publically or quit. This might be due to golden handcuffs.

There have been numerous deaths of sport figures, some during a filmed game. The US media chooses not to report on these deaths. Perhaps they are irrelevant because the deaths occurred in other countries.

David PS

This video is already scrubbed. Find it if you can!
1672775113997.png

facesavant

Perry Staltic

They're nervous and scared. No NFL player has died from an on-field injury in over 50 years. btw the video shows he fell on his butt after standing up, then pivoted onto his back. Not a hard head impact on turf with a helmet on.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

I saw on Twitter that he received a booster vax on December 26th

Perry Staltic

I saw on Twitter that he received a booster vax on December 26th

Yeah it came from this. Not sure if legit

eidelman-vax-damar.jpg

BrianF

People from all over the world will be watching this and thinking one thing:

Why do they refer to this handy-ball game as 'football'?

Seriously wtf?

frannybananny

The cognitive dissonance is startling. I cannot understand how people don't see what's going on right in front of their eyes. Apparently, the propaganda machine is stronger than I ever could have imagined. People simply do not want to think for themselves. Sad times we are in.
Sad indeed. The propoganda in the public schools caused my little 8 year old granddaughter and 12 yr old grandson to beg their parents to let them get vaxxed. Even though I had sent my son many many emails outlining the dangers of the jab he and his Peruvian wife got vaxxed so they could travel to Peru to see her family and much to my horror a few months later he let his children get vaxxed. Since then they have all been sick with the "flu" and my son had 2 weeks of nasty covid. The 12 yr old boy now has chronic mucus in his chest and they are all getting ready to go to Peru again!!! My son refuses to see that this could be a result of the vax and if I keep needling him about it he probably would not talk to me. So I can't even talk about it. I just keep sending him vitamins...D, Quercitin, Zinc etc. and he says he is taking them but not the rest of the fam. What can ya do??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom