Finding Nemo

gaze

Seems pretty adamant on the below to be the best treatment/prevention options:
Andrographis, NAC, Neem, Olive Leaf extract, Garlic, Vitamin D, Quercetin + Rutin
wasnt she heavily pushing ivermectin on this forum? she even claimed Ray is losing his mental capacity because he said ivermectin could be dangerous:
I notice Ray Peat keeps refusing to say what exactly ivermectin does to your metabolism or anything else that makes it unsafe in the doses being used.

I notice he also keeps refusing to say what exactly makes HCQ so dangerous to your metabolism or anything else, when people in malaria-endemic zones take it weekly their entire lives.

Why does nobody ask him to back up what he's saying?

Why does everybody blindly follow his slightest utterance without proof when he is clearly not up to speed on what the spike protein is or is doing?

He doesn't even appear to know how it is causing dysregulation of your copper and iron levels, or that people who are Peating are showing signs of long Covid.
I consider Ray's advise on this subject so dangerous that I actually wonder if he is now losing his faculties at age 85.
and yet she calls other people in a cult for recommending niacin, failing to remember she was deep in the ivermectin cult herself.

Last edited:

rr1

wasnt she heavily pushing ivermectin on this forum? she even claimed Ray is losing his mental capacity because he said ivermectin could be dangerous:

and yet she calls other people in a cult for recommending niacin, failing to remember she was deep in the ivermectin cult herself

View: https://twitter.com/DGrouf/status/1421518519175421953

I thought that was weird too. DGrouf is saying there is not enough long term safety data form IVM, and that the other things suggested works a lot better. Maybe them 2 are not the same people.

gaze

I thought that was weird too. DGrouf is saying there is not enough long term safety data form IVM, and that the other things suggested works a lot better. Maybe them 2 are not the same people.
or maybe that's why she left this forum, realizing the advice that she was spewing so confidently, while claiming ray is losing brain function, was in fact wrong.

Last edited:
OP
A

AdoTintor

DGrouf is saying there is not enough long term safety data form IVM,
Could you link to this post so I can see. That would be a reverse smoking-gun quote as she was definitely ok with IVM, taking dabs when in contact.

Makrosky

and yet she calls other people in a cult for recommending niacin, failing to remember she was deep in the ivermectin cult herself.
Well, I think there is a big difference. For IVM there are quite a few studies already whereas for niacin there isn't. So not exactly to call both positions "a cult".

OP
A

AdoTintor

DGrouf is saying there is not enough long term safety data form IVM

Grouf: "IVM has no long term safety data on use as prophylaxis". It does seem at odds with her earlier views unless she is trying to make a subtle point about prophylaxis. Or knock us of the scent :) as this is yesterday and I saw nothing like this before in her feed.

I would like to know how to search her twitter feed for IVM to see if things evolved over time, see her views when Nemo was promoting IVM. The use of Olive leaf is relatively new thing Grouf has been promoting.

View: https://twitter.com/DGrouf/status/1421531704758525953

P

Peatness

Grouf: "IVM has no long term safety data on use as prophylaxis". It does seem at odds with her earlier views unless she is trying to make a subtle point about prophylaxis. Or knock us of the scent :) as this is yesterday and I saw nothing like this before in her feed.

I would like to know how to search her twitter feed for IVM to see if things evolved over time, see her views when Nemo was promoting IVM. The use of Olive leaf is relatively new thing Grouf has been promoting.

I think that statement is true. There are no long term safety data on the use of invermectin as prophylaxis. This is not the same as saying ivermectin is not effective and perhaps safe for short term us.

Nemo said so in this forum post

Birdie

Dear Birdie - It's always good to read the thread before making a comment.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

It's definitely Nemo. Here is something she is predicting...the vaxx's will be pulled by Oct 31:

They cannot hide ADE from the vaxxed and their families like they had hidden vax adverse effects from many. Both will combine to end these vaxxines by Oct 31, let's see if this prediction made in April comes to pass, most others have..
Funny I have seen this posted somewhere else and began admiring this Dr. Grouf.

rr1

It's very easy to use this website All My Tweets - View all your tweets on one page.. You log in and paste the link to her twitter, it lets you download a 200 page document that you can ctrl + f anything, and it links to each tweet. There are studies that she shared there for each of Andrographis, NAC, Neem, Olive Leaf extract, Garlic, Vitamin D, Quercetin + Rutin.

OP
A

AdoTintor

I don't want to lose Nemo twice but...

Today Grouf retweets a post referring to her recommending Olive leaf extract way back in Sept 2020!!! If Grouf was recommending it back then she would have posted about it on the RPF as Nemo. Damn drat damn

rr1

I don't want to lose Nemo twice but...

Today Grouf retweets a post referring to her recommending Olive leaf extract way back in Sept 2020!!! If Grouf was recommending it back then she would have posted about it on the RPF as Nemo. Damn drat damn

I also searched a lot of the things recommended on that twitter and from Nemo's posts here. I'm beginning to think they are not the same person. Nothing matches up, except for a picture of a dog.

OP
A

AdoTintor

Grouf is interacting withing the group of scientists that Nemo said she was in discussion with. Given the icon, the uncompromising attitude and style, it seemed like her even if I could not find a smoking gun tweet, and the treatments, backed by research as one would expect from Nemo, seemed to have evolved.

And I was on the rebound :)

Birdie

@Mito
I had to go back to the original to get it!
Funny her comment on Dr Grouf.

Yes, it was wishful thinking that we could follow her over there on Twitter.
But we shall still expect her return.

Jam

I highly doubt Nemo and Dr. Grouf are the same person. It's just that a lot of what she was posting here came from the likes of Grouf & co.

Birdie

I highly doubt Nemo and Dr. Grouf are the same person. It's just that a lot of what she was posting here came from the likes of Grouf & co.
Jam - Yep, I think we all agree with you that Dr Grouf is not Nemo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom