Finding Nemo

Perry Staltic

He/she got shingles after being exposed to a vaxx shedder? lol gawd this is getting ridiculous. Color me doubtful. I monitor several PhDs on twitter and they all speak with this kind of infallible certainty. I just have to roll my eyes and take the good with the bad.

His/her shingles protocol doesn't mention lysine, which would be my goto.

Perry Staltic

I know what I posted.

I respect this person a lot, so maybe there's something to it. Still doubtful, though. Maybe being cooped up in the same room 24/7 with a shedder makes a difference.

On day 7 one of the non-vaccinated girls presented with a full-blown shingles outbreak, and the other with chest pains and acute leg pain, warranting a visit to the emergency department. She was later diagnosed with pericarditis and a blood clot in her leg.

This is her twitter. Highly recommended

akgrrrl

I am aware that lysine compound internally, and lysine ointment topically has been an effective solution for decades (along with avoidance of some triggers- alcohol, excess sun, peanuts, citrus etc)

Birdie

I am aware that lysine compound internally, and lysine ointment topically has been an effective solution for decades (along with avoidance of some triggers- alcohol, excess sun, peanuts, citrus etc)
Yes, my husband and I both got shingles at the same time. It was a few months after finding Ray Peat. We took a lot of lysine. Our spots shrank. No scars. I also used some essential oils topically. No nuts, no chocolate, no gelatin, etc for other high arginine foods.

Makrosky

He/she got shingles after being exposed to a vaxx shedder? lol gawd this is getting ridiculous. Color me doubtful. I monitor several PhDs on twitter and they all speak with this kind of infallible certainty. I just have to roll my eyes and take the good with the bad.

His/her shingles protocol doesn't mention lysine, which would be my goto.
It could be true or not. Time will tell about the shedding. But it is not ridiculous man. I can tell you it has happened to me 2 times that being around FRESHLY vaccinated people that I got the same kind of crazy reaction. Not shingles but a super strong histamine reaction, judging by how well antihistamines lowered it. I am sure there is something. And this happened to many other people right in this forum. What is it, I don't know. Is it true? Maybe it is coincidence. But it is not a ridiculous possibility. Not at all.

We know just smelling pheromones of a stressed person can initiate a cascade of stress on you. So why not with genetically modified people?

Perry Staltic

I thought that was weird too. DGrouf is saying there is not enough long term safety data form IVM, and that the other things suggested works a lot better. Maybe them 2 are not the same people.

Nemo is supposedly a she. Drouf has openly called himself male.

P

Peatness

Can't help myself

FETxL0cX0AAOg9v

tankasnowgod

It's definitely Nemo. Here is something she is predicting...the vaxx's will be pulled by Oct 31:

They cannot hide ADE from the vaxxed and their families like they had hidden vax adverse effects from many. Both will combine to end these vaxxines by Oct 31, let's see if this prediction made in April comes to pass, most others have..
Well, there is an October 31st every year, so if they ever get pulled, I guess this prediction can still be correct....

Still, regulatory agencies seemed to be going the OTHER way on October 31st of this year.

OP
A

AdoTintor

damn it now Grouf has been suspended from twitter. So finding both nemo and grouf. However, I did sign up to Grouf's email stack so should get some sort of newsletter I believe.

P

Peatness

Oh no. Not again. Oh well here is the link for the newsletter

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom