Finding Nemo

AdoTintor

I think this may be @Nemo (dog icon, attitude, intelligence, interacting with the same group of scientists, PhD, distain for medical establishment). I have not been able to locate a smoking-gun tweet.

Maybe we should keep track from afar as her advice has evolved to include new protocols:
"They are trying to specifically kill the unvaxxed with covid in hospitals now by denying monoclonal antibodies, steroids and through early discharge, beware treat early and at home, olive leaf, quercetin, zinc, neem, nac and andrographis"

Makrosky

I think this may be @Nemo (dog icon, attitude, intelligence, interacting with the same group of scientists, PhD, distain for medical establishment). I have not been able to locate a smoking-gun tweet.

Maybe we should keep track from afar as her advice has evolved to include new protocols:
"They are trying to specifically kill the unvaxxed with covid in hospitals now by denying monoclonal antibodies, steroids and through early discharge, beware treat early and at home, olive leaf, quercetin, zinc, neem, nac and andrographis"

Good find!! If it is not her, it is still an interesting twitter account to follow.

Birdie

Great idea to post this @AdoTintor . Thank you.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
yup, i think you found her.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
P

Peatness

The linguistic similarity makes it highly probable that it’s her

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The linguistic similarity makes it highly probable that it’s her
I think its her. What I do find odd, is why Twitter allows her to go on.......

Forsythia

It's definitely Nemo. Here is something she is predicting...the vaxx's will be pulled by Oct 31:

They cannot hide ADE from the vaxxed and their families like they had hidden vax adverse effects from many. Both will combine to end these vaxxines by Oct 31, let's see if this prediction made in April comes to pass, most others have..

Makrosky

It is becoming clear that this is a pandemic of the unniancinated. Ultimately, the unniacinated are the super-spreaders. Please, #GetNiacinated

Perhaps he can still get a refund on his tuition fees.
Where does this niacin for treating covid hype come from? I must have missed it.

But it doesn´t seem intuitive to me it should work, quite the opposite actually, as Nemo said. What is the proposed mechanism? Where are the evidences?

Ben.

Where does this niacin for treating covid hype come from? I must have missed it.

But it doesn´t seem intuitive to me it should work, quite the opposite actually, as Nemo said. What is the proposed mechanism? Where are the evidences?

I think it gets explained here:

View: https://nkalex.medium.com/long-covid-dysfunction-not-damage-theory-and-treatment-concepts-853ae4e22f1a

or also here its mentioned:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom