charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Makrosky

Clearly not Nemo.

And btw Dr Grouf arguments have been discussed before : the paper she cites mentions FOUR cases. There have been millions (or billions) of ivermectin doses given in the last decades.

P

Peatness

Damn. This is all quite confusing. So for the unvaxxed like us it is just about to clear the circulating spike proteins from time to time? Or we are producing them as well after incorporating the vaxxed genetic material?
There is no available research data to answer that question. Hopefully, in time we should know more. Dr Peat says a robust metabolism should be able to clear whatever is being transmitted, not his exact words.

Vileplume

There is no available research data to answer that question. Hopefully, in time we should know more. Dr Peat says a robust metabolism should be able to clear whatever is being transmitted, not his exact words.
Yes, Peat thinks the shed material is no more harmful than the virus itself, at least if the organism is "healthy." My health has increased over the past few months, despite increased contact with vaxxed people, because my metabolism has improved and inflammation reduced. This isn't clear-cut evidence that I haven't been shed upon, but it does seem to support the idea that a healthy organism can defeat shedding.

As @akgrrrl likes to say, onward thru the fog.

OP
A

AdoTintor

Grouf's stuff circa Sept 2021:

grouf-stuff-sept21.jpeg

Dr. Grouf (@DGrouf)
Dr. Grouf (@DGrouf)

OP
A

AdoTintor

I think Saffron was introduced as a recent upgrade over something else in his stack, possibly Curcumin

Back
Top Bottom