Everything but the Jab!

OliviaD

*THIS* !
I meant to add in one of my recent diatribes, that as far a I know; there is no record official record keeping of vaccination status in the U.S. medical system - in hospitals, clinics, and doctors offices. Nursing homes seem to require it, so they may keep track. This is not just true with the fake covid jabs, but with all the other jabs adults receive. I now understand why these are not given at a medical facility or by a doctor - i.e. you go to the local Walgreens or Walmart for your jabs - not a 'medical facility'. I realize some MD offices do give them; but that doesn't seem the norm. Certainly the Covid jabs have expanded the locations outside of the usual - to bars and parking lots. I don't know anyone's doc who has a record of the flu and other jabs a patient has. They might ask, but it is not recorded.

When my mother had a heart attack days after her Covid jab, I don't think the hospital staff were even aware of that, b/c my father would not have even considered it relevant. I sure would have brought it up, but conveniently only 1 person allowed in the hospital per 24 hours. Therefore, for me or one of my siblings to visit our mother would mean my father couldn't go for a day - we couldn't do that to him.

I went to numerous doctor appointments with her and often they would ask "did you have your Covid vaccination? By now I had brought it up often, however clearly it was not documented in these electronic records. In the hospital records, there was a place for 'vaccination status', but it was always blank.

Point - I don't think they have any idea who is vaccinated or not; and there would be no way of even knowing of people like my mother who had a serious adverse event by doing reviews of records, b/c it isn't recorded anywhere. This is the case for the flu, pneumonia and shingles jabs too. There is no way to do any kind of retrospective analysis of jabs vs disease or negative events because the data does not exist. I am certain this is by design.

David PS

David PS

David PS

1657484434760.png

David PS

-Luke-

I'm waiting for the headline "Farting cows in the Netherlands may increase heart attack risk". Come on, CNN, NYT, BBC & Co., do not disappoint me!

David PS

David PS

David PS

David PS

David PS

David PS

1658571258969.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom