Energy crisis imposed by the NWO

JamesGatz

You guys see they're coming after your electricity right ? 🤣🤣🤣

Better get smart people...

But don't worry, this is lightwork what theyre doing right now - give me a break, who goes around small subarban neighborhoods taking out the power for a few thousand people?

This isn't meant to cause harm

They're building the narrative - your power is "susceptible to attacks" and "delicate" - that way when they want to do something big and blame "Russia" you remember this smaller stuff and say well its legit because my powerplants were delicate and so on

Birdie

Doug Casey On The Struggle Between The Powerful Forces Of Centralization And Decentralization​

"Meanwhile, our friends at the WEF assure us that by 2030 we’ll own nothing and be happy because everybody will have a guaranteed annual income. That sounds good to proles and wokesters who not only hate their jobs but have so much debt that they already own less than nothing....

These things are happening right before our eyes. The question is whether it’s possible to reverse the trend. Trends in motion tend to stay in motion, and current trends toward economic, political, and social upset are accelerating. At some point—I’d say very soon—they’ll reach a crisis point when anything can happen. It’s a good bet we could see a collapse of the current system, at which point a whole new paradigm might be set up, whether we like it or not. The WEF types call it “The Great Reset.” It’s unlikely to be convenient or pleasant for most people over the next 10 or 20 years as the world reshapes itself.....
It’s not all bad news. The WEF types are trying to make governments bigger and centralize things more. But at the same time, centrifugal forces will tear apart many nation-states and decentralize society.....

A final note, on the bright side. The Globalists, WEFers, and Jacobins pushing for more centralization are quite arrogant; there’s a good chance they’ll overreach, even though it now looks like they’re winning."

Peatful

Is this the correct thread to comment on:

1- this holiday storm system (USA) is man made. Government made. Nothing natural about it.

2- my power was shut off twice in the last 72 hours. In the name of conservation and emergency measures of course. No warning the first time. No preparation.
It was 8 degrees out….

Old Irenaeus

Yep - it seems as though the transitioning of power means transtioning from the COVID-19 CRISIS to the Energy CRISIS

Let this be a wake-up call to the people on here who tried to clown me for telling them to learn survival skills

Chop Chop - Clock is Ticking people - you all didn't think you actually needed a middleman to get electricity now did you?

Its called CON Edison for a reason - all the electricity you need is running undernearth your feet - all you need to do is learn how to harness it

Clock is Ticking

View attachment 43105
What survival skills have you mastered in 2022 and which will you master in 2023?

JamesGatz

Is this the correct thread to comment on:

1- this holiday storm system (USA) is man made. Government made. Nothing natural about it.

2- my power was shut off twice in the last 72 hours. In the name of conservation and emergency measures of course. No warning the first time. No preparation.
It was 8 degrees out….
Yep - the storm was perfect for Christmas, prevent flights/car trips so people can't meet their families for the holidays (weakening family relationships), cause more issues with power, its scary to think a storm of that caliber can be created just like that...

JamesGatz

What survival skills have you mastered in 2022 and which will you master in 2023?
For 2022 I mastered the art of "not worrying about a thing", I do what I can and whatever happens happens - I am no longer a DOOMER

In 2023 - I will master the art of Ju-Jitsu 🥋 Heee-ya! and I will master the art of melting 5G towers just by staring at it (lazer vision)

David PS

Yep - the storm was perfect for Christmas, prevent flights/car trips so people can't meet their families for the holidays (weakening family relationships), cause more issues with power, its scary to think a storm of that caliber can be created just like that...
The downstream effects of the Christmas storm/crisis are not over yet. For instance, Southwest Airlines will not be running normally until after the new year.

It does not 'hit home' until it actually effects your home life. Geoengineering has the intensity of the forest fires, the flooding, droughts and power grid breakdowns. These seemingly unrelated events are additive and the global energy crisis is just the capstone. They are all designed make us feel helpless and to further the idea that the government needs more power to protest us in the future.

Stay strong!

Last edited:
OP
Z

Zsazsa

View: https://twitter.com/slashdot/status/1607942081271697409

An anonymous reader quotes a report from MIT Technology Review

David PS

Birdie

View: https://twitter.com/slashdot/status/1607942081271697409

An anonymous reader quotes a report from MIT Technology Review

Have to keep in mind that one volcanic eruption releases extraordinary amounts of sulfur and other chemical particles.

Old Irenaeus

For 2022 I mastered the art of "not worrying about a thing", I do what I can and whatever happens happens - I am no longer a DOOMER

In 2023 - I will master the art of Ju-Jitsu 🥋 Heee-ya! and I will master the art of melting 5G towers just by staring at it (lazer vision)
You done well, son.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom