Do we have any reason to believe mastic gum might block DHT?

Jayvee

"further investigation will be required to determine whether this naturally occurring substance has in vivo potency to inhibit prostate cancer development."

Doesn't seem conclusive of anything yet at least. I'm interested to know the results of an in vitro study as I use mastic gum daily.

OP
F

frankmp0

"further investigation will be required to determine whether this naturally occurring substance has in vivo potency to inhibit prostate cancer development."

Doesn't seem conclusive of anything yet at least. I'm interested to know the results of an in vitro study as I use mastic gum daily.
what have u noticed

Jayvee

what have u noticed

Just better digestion and a slightly stronger feeling jaw (from chewing so much). I already have desensitized AR from taking finasteride years ago so I'm pretty sensitive and I havent noticed any changes in that respect. I'd like to know what happens to AR in an in vivo study, I suspect it would be way less potent or nothing.

JamesGatz

It probably does when I think about it because I do notice it makes me aggressive (in a low 'DHT' way/stressed way), but compared to whats on the market, its better than chewing plastic

OP
F

frankmp0

It probably does when I think about it because I do notice it makes me aggressive (in a low 'DHT' way/stressed way), but compared to whats on the market, its better than chewing plastic
mastic gum makes you aggressive??

maxpower

Best ways to increase DHT

OP
F

frankmp0

What would you chew instead, I saw that you recommended chewing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals