COVID "vaccine" contents finally revealed....

Makrosky

The 300mg dose, 2Xday, worked for about a week, then it stopped because I needed more. So I increase the dose which worked again for a week or so and then I needed more again. I stair stepped the dose up over a couple of months until I was taking 1500mg/day. I got a little concerned I might be hurting myself so I did more research and found Dr Costantini's site HDT Therapy where I learned that I probably needed 2 grams/day of thiamine hcl. So I tried 1 gram morning and 1 gram late afternoon. After doing that for two days, my digestive tract normalized, which was a very big deal for me as it had been an issue for many years. My health continued to improve over the following 6 months. I'm now able to walk about 1/2 mile and am resuming exercising with no soreness afterwards. Evidently, I've been thiamine deficient for many years and the Bactrim damage was just the icing on the cake. I'm so glad I found Dr. Costantini's site; there's lots of helpful information there. I also found Elliot Overton's youtube channel very helpful: https://www.youtube.com/c/EONutrition/featured .
what happens if you stop taking the thiamine for a few days?

Makrosky

The 300mg dose, 2Xday, worked for about a week, then it stopped because I needed more. So I increase the dose which worked again for a week or so and then I needed more again. I stair stepped the dose up over a couple of months until I was taking 1500mg/day. I got a little concerned I might be hurting myself so I did more research and found Dr Costantini's site HDT Therapy where I learned that I probably needed 2 grams/day of thiamine hcl. So I tried 1 gram morning and 1 gram late afternoon. After doing that for two days, my digestive tract normalized, which was a very big deal for me as it had been an issue for many years. My health continued to improve over the following 6 months. I'm now able to walk about 1/2 mile and am resuming exercising with no soreness afterwards. Evidently, I've been thiamine deficient for many years and the Bactrim damage was just the icing on the cake. I'm so glad I found Dr. Costantini's site; there's lots of helpful information there. I also found Elliot Overton's youtube channel very helpful: https://www.youtube.com/c/EONutrition/featured .
@haidut look at this. re: your posts about using high dose thiamine hcl instead of low dose allithiamine.

mostlylurking

@haidut look at this. re: your posts about using high dose thiamine hcl instead of low dose allithiamine.
Just for clarification, Haidut's information about thiamine resolving lactic acidosis pointed me in the right direction. I am not familiar with his discussion about using high dose thiamine hcl vs using allithiamine so a link would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

mostlylurking

Fantastic I am very happy for this story and your willingness to share it @mostlylurking!!
Here’s hoping that your health continues to benefit and increase.
Do you feel the HCL portion of the thiamine HCL has any part to do with your recovery or is it mostly just the thiamine?
Thank you.

I don't know the answer to your question about the HCL. Thiamine HCL is considered safe, it's old fashioned, I don't react badly to it. A higher dose is necessary because of absorption issues in the intestine. The TTFD thiamine is synthetic, newer, and I reacted badly to it. I was relying on my personal reaction to the two. I've been following Dr. Costantini's protocol; he only used thiamine hcl for his patients, he said it is the only thiamine that "gets into the neurons".

mostlylurking

Have you found anything beneficial in Dr Kalckers information that has been different from Dr Peats but beneficial for you @mostlylurking ?
I'd like to try to answer this again after sleeping on it.

My recent medical journey includes getting damaged by an antibiotic, Bactrim, which I took because I had a gram negative e. coli bladder infection and desperation had set in. I do not EVER want to go through that experience again. So I was very interested to learn that chlorine dioxide can eradicate an e. coli infection within 4 hours. To find something that will knock out a bacterial infection that is not an antibiotic via main stream medicine got my attention.

I've now learned (via Kalcker) that increased oxygen (via chlorine dioxide) inside the cells encourages increased numbers of new healthy mitochondria. I experienced pretty severe damage to mitochondrial function from the Bactrim debacle; it's taken many months to recover. I'm still 25 pounds heavier than before and I'd like to lose the weight and have more energy. Increasing the number of healthy mitochondria seems like a good idea.

So I'm now playing with very small doses of chlorine dioxide to learn how I react to it.

Kalcker is anti sugar. But I think he really means that he is anti high blood sugar, because that makes the blood acidic. There's an oversimplification problem. It makes more sense to me to optimize the burning of sugar via thiamine supplementation and keep free fatty acids low by taking a little niacinamide so that the Randle cycle doesn't kick in and keep sugar from being burned in favor of burning free fatty acids. My six years of studying Ray Peat definitely shows; I'm so glad I took the time to do it.

mostlylurking

what happens if you stop taking the thiamine for a few days?
I have not done that. I have missed a dose and have been late on a dose. I've noticed that my incontinence problem worsens so I try to be consistent. This problem began 20 years ago; it is almost completely gone now. Unless I miss a dose of thiamine and then do something stupid like walk to the mailbox. It's an autonomic nervous system issue; the thiamine helps a lot.

Dr. Costantini recommends skipping the thiamine for a week after being on it for 2-3 months. I haven't done that though. He was treating Parkinson's Disease patients. He said that if a patient goes off the thiamine hcl, after 2-3 months their symptoms return but can be resolved again by resuming the thiamine.

Dr. Costantini's site has a lot of information on it, including his published research papers: HDT Therapy. The articles are linked under "Blog Posts".

mostlylurking

I would be curious as to how much of a dose the child was given. In the video above he mentioned a dosage dilution rate but not a guide as to how much to administer.
After watching this video I recalled seeing that the body has a mechanism for creating a bleach like substance for control of bacterial and viral infections. I am wondering if one might be better served by providing the body with the base elements in which it requires to produce these substances.
Perhaps ensuring we get enough salt to provide sodium and chloride and fruit or fruit juice to provide the bicarbonate, or just plain baking soda, might provide a better strategy than messing with potentially toxic dosages.
I found a response to the issue of the death of the child in Argentina on Kalcker's site. It says:

"Regarding the death of a child in Argentina that was supposedly caused by 5 mg of chlorine dioxide; In the autopsy of the child it was revealed that he suffered from hypochloremia in the blood (means that he lacked chlorine). An obvious question therefore arises: How can you die from chlorine without having it in your blood?"
link: ABOUT ME

Makrosky

Just for clarification, Haidut's information about thiamine resolving lactic acidosis pointed me in the right direction. I am not familiar with his discussion about using high dose thiamine hcl vs using allithiamine so a link would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hmmm I don't have the link mate, sorry. IIRC It was just a thread where haidut posted some studies demonstrating there was no need to usr allithiamine because high enough doses of plain thiamine hcl could achieve thr same blood concentrations.

Makrosky

I have not done that. I have missed a dose and have been late on a dose. I've noticed that my incontinence problem worsens so I try to be consistent. This problem began 20 years ago; it is almost completely gone now. Unless I miss a dose of thiamine and then do something stupid like walk to the mailbox. It's an autonomic nervous system issue; the thiamine helps a lot.

Dr. Costantini recommends skipping the thiamine for a week after being on it for 2-3 months. I haven't done that though. He was treating Parkinson's Disease patients. He said that if a patient goes off the thiamine hcl, after 2-3 months their symptoms return but can be resolved again by resuming the thiamine.

Dr. Costantini's site has a lot of information on it, including his published research papers: HDT Therapy. The articles are linked under "Blog Posts".
Interesting. But then it is not a thiamine deficiency problem right? At those amounts you should have replenished your reserves already. And quite good. It Sounds more like another problem to which thiamine helps a lot like in the case of Alzheimer. Or problems metabolizing small amounts of thiamine. Or something similar.

mostlylurking

Hmmm I don't have the link mate, sorry. IIRC It was just a thread where haidut posted some studies demonstrating there was no need to usr allithiamine because high enough doses of plain thiamine hcl could achieve thr same blood concentrations.
OK, I've probably read that but I've slept since then. The sales pitch for TTFD thiamine (an allithiamine) is that it gets in the cell without need for a transporter. So if you have transporter issues, it supposedly works better. They also say that it crosses the blood/brain barrier better. I don't know if that's true, mainly because I've read that if you are deficient in thiamine your blood/brain barrier gets compromised/leaky and lots of things (like heavy metals) find their way through. So it seems to me that regular thiamine would find its way through too. My reaction to TTFD was a bad headache that lasted 36 hours so maybe it does get into the brain better; but is that a good thing? I like plain old thiamine hcl, it works just fine for me.

mostlylurking

Interesting. But then it is not a thiamine deficiency problem right? At those amounts you should have replenished your reserves already. And quite good. It Sounds more like another problem to which thiamine helps a lot like in the case of Alzheimer. Or problems metabolizing small amounts of thiamine. Or something similar.
Well, according to the studies, some people have to take thiamine for months before seeing any improvement. I've seen a lot of improvement but I do not know if the Bactrim damaged my thiamine function (ability to use thiamine) permanently or not. I may now always need to flood my body with thiamine so that the enzymes that use thiamine as a co-factor can work properly.

I believe that I have been thiamine deficient all my adult life. There may also be some genetics at play here regarding enzymes that require thiamine to work. I just don't know, but both of my siblings exhibited severe thiamine deficiency symptoms that resulted in brain damage and severe mental decline when they were 18-25 so there may be a genetic issue. The body compensates as best it can; these workarounds are supposed to take some time to unwind when thiamine is supplied in high doses.

Makrosky

Well, according to the studies, some people have to take thiamine for months before seeing any improvement. I've seen a lot of improvement but I do not know if the Bactrim damaged my thiamine function (ability to use thiamine) permanently or not. I may now always need to flood my body with thiamine so that the enzymes that use thiamine as a co-factor can work properly.

I believe that I have been thiamine deficient all my adult life. There may also be some genetics at play here regarding enzymes that require thiamine to work. I just don't know, but both of my siblings exhibited severe thiamine deficiency symptoms that resulted in brain damage and severe mental decline when they were 18-25 so there may be a genetic issue. The body compensates as best it can; these workarounds are supposed to take some time to unwind when thiamine is supplied in high doses.
I see. I find it strange though that no cofactors are required. Do you supplement with other B vits?

mostlylurking

I see. I find it strange though that no cofactors are required. Do you supplement with other B vits?
Yes, I do. I take a b-complex and I also take additional niacinamide, riboflavin, and biotin. In addition, I also take magnesium glycinate. I've read that potassium can be a problem when taking high dose thiamine; the suggestion was to drink 8 ounces of orange juice for the potassium. I drink more than that each day.

Dr. Costantini, who successfully treated thousands of Parkinson's Disease patients only suggested a small dose of magnesium (less than 400mg), maybe once a week for his patients. That was it.

J.R.K

I'd like to try to answer this again after sleeping on it.

My recent medical journey includes getting damaged by an antibiotic, Bactrim, which I took because I had a gram negative e. coli bladder infection and desperation had set in. I do not EVER want to go through that experience again. So I was very interested to learn that chlorine dioxide can eradicate an e. coli infection within 4 hours. To find something that will knock out a bacterial infection that is not an antibiotic via main stream medicine got my attention.

I've now learned (via Kalcker) that increased oxygen (via chlorine dioxide) inside the cells encourages increased numbers of new healthy mitochondria. I experienced pretty severe damage to mitochondrial function from the Bactrim debacle; it's taken many months to recover. I'm still 25 pounds heavier than before and I'd like to lose the weight and have more energy. Increasing the number of healthy mitochondria seems like a good idea.

So I'm now playing with very small doses of chlorine dioxide to learn how I react to it.

Kalcker is anti sugar. But I think he really means that he is anti high blood sugar, because that makes the blood acidic. There's an oversimplification problem. It makes more sense to me to optimize the burning of sugar via thiamine supplementation and keep free fatty acids low by taking a little niacinamide so that the Randle cycle doesn't kick in and keep sugar from being burned in favor of burning free fatty acids. My six years of studying Ray Peat definitely shows; I'm so glad I took the time to do it.
The high blood sugar lowering PH to acidity theory would make sense to me. But based upon my experience I find that watching the fat levels (keeping them low) and trying to keep the carbs to protein ratio at a 2-4 :1 ratio has benefitted me immensely. I find that I have much lower aches and pains than before.
I too use niacinamide, Aspirin, thiamine, riboflavin and biotin. I have very good energy levels.
I currently look for strategies to combat COVID-19 disease, hence my interest in your experience with chlorine dioxide. You make some good points and the fact that the child was found by autopsy had LOW chlorine levels is it possible that the organs were poisoned? Just a hypothetical scenario that I am sure that will be raised as a potential cause of death. But I highly doubt at that level it would be possible.

mostlylurking

The high blood sugar lowering PH to acidity theory would make sense to me. But based upon my experience I find that watching the fat levels (keeping them low) and trying to keep the carbs to protein ratio at a 2-4 :1 ratio has benefitted me immensely. I find that I have much lower aches and pains than before.
I too use niacinamide, Aspirin, thiamine, riboflavin and biotin. I have very good energy levels.
I currently look for strategies to combat COVID-19 disease, hence my interest in your experience with chlorine dioxide. You make some good points and the fact that the child was found by autopsy had LOW chlorine levels is it possible that the organs were poisoned? Just a hypothetical scenario that I am sure that will be raised as a potential cause of death. But I highly doubt at that level it would be possible.
I think Andreas Kalcker has stepped on some toes with his research and the success that people have had battling covid-19 with chlorine dioxide in Bolivia with his help. The rising popularity of chlorine dioxide is a threat to the powers that be that want to "vaccinate" everyone on the planet. I did a quick search for "Andreas Kalcker murder Argentina"; the search results show the vitriol is over the top.

I find the acid/base balance theories hopelessly confusing. The more I read about it the more confused I become. I'll go at it again tomorrow when I'm rested.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Pretty cool resource;

"Independent, science-based evidence to empower Canadians
Our alliance of independent Canadian doctors, scientists and health care practitioners is committed to providing top-quality and balanced evidence-based information to the Canadian public about COVID-19 so that hospitalizations can be reduced, lives saved, and our country safely restored as quickly as possible"

J.R.K

A very cool video @Pina, but if this is graphene oxide which I am presuming it is. This is also terrifying if that frequency is in the 5G bandwidth. It would imply that any person that may have this contamination in their system could potentially be controlled or ,”shut off” if you will, by anyone in charge of the bandwidth.

P

Peatness

A very cool video @Pina, but if this is graphene oxide which I am presuming it is. This is also terrifying if that frequency is in the 5G bandwidth. It would imply that any person that may have this contamination in their system could potentially be controlled or ,”shut off” if you will, by anyone in charge of the bandwidth.
I’m magnetic so I guess I would be one of the people easily controlled. Time will tell. If I start being over critical of Dr Peat and advocating vaccine use you’ll know they got to me. Basically, if I stop being a stubborn goat, they got me :clown:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom