COVID "vaccine" contents finally revealed....

ddjd

Drareg

Japan have halted their use because of metallic contaminants-

"Trust the science" , "trust the experts", a little graphene oxide, stainless steel and the odd parasite is a form of hormesis, I’m sure an expert can be paid to write an article extolling the genius of the vaccine magicians and their thought process behind said hormesis styled vaccine.

Peat spoke in his recent newsletter about Iron excess leaving you more susceptible to a worse outcome from covid infection, some of vaccines contain iron oxide , if that wasn’t bad enough we now have stainless steel to worry about, probably a canteen knife accidentally dropped into the mix at the moderna factory by the experts.

Hugh Johnson

This is some sci-fi stuff. It's pretty scary. Here is what they are referring to:

Last edited:

Grapelander

Epidemic.jpg

Thank you for sharing that.
I think the one I posted is more recent to address the next polio outbreak, also synonymous with Gillian Beret, and the CDC's prediction that hospitals will be full in November with children affected by a "mysterious" myelin deteriorating paralysis. And he also speaks to The fact that the FDA cannot authorize vaccines without knowing what is contained.

B

Blaze

Thank you for sharing that.
I think the one I posted is more recent to address the next polio outbreak, also synonymous with Gillian Beret, and the CDC's prediction that hospitals will be full in November with children affected by a "mysterious" myelin deteriorating paralysis. And he also speaks to The fact that the FDA cannot authorize vaccines without knowing what is contained.
Great interesting videos from both of you. Thanks for posting those.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Japan have halted their use because of metallic contaminants-

"Trust the science" , "trust the experts", a little graphene oxide, stainless steel and the odd parasite is a form of hormesis, I’m sure an expert can be paid to write an article extolling the genius of the vaccine magicians and their thought process behind said hormesis styled vaccine.

Peat spoke in his recent newsletter about Iron excess leaving you more susceptible to a worse outcome from covid infection, some of vaccines contain iron oxide , if that wasn’t bad enough we now have stainless steel to worry about, probably a canteen knife accidentally dropped into the mix at the moderna factory by the experts.
Completely explains why they've been secretly putting iron into food supplies for decades..... This has been planned for such a long time...

Angel45

I read the package insert and I can see why people can develop neurological problems since the vax contains phosphatidylcholine. can you imagine developing antibodies to PC. You will definitely demyelinate.

AlaskaJono

I read the package insert and I can see why people can develop neurological problems since the vax contains phosphatidylcholine. can you imagine developing antibodies to PC. You will definitely demyelinate.
I have taken PC orally years ago as a "smart pill". Worked as planned. :): But injected? I wonder what form, synthetic probably, and what other adjuvants don't we know about are inside the Syringes? Squalene? Silica, Iron oxide, Graphene Oxide? etc.. Isn't NanoLipidparticles enough? PEG? Polysorbate? Come on humans, we can do better than this.

RealNeat

Have any of you seen the videos of people turning on their Bluetooth (on android phones) around vaccinated people? They supposedly get all these device codes matching up with the number of people... A list of different Bluetooth signals with digits and letters. Let me know if anyone tries this, unbelievable..?

RealNeat

The True Cause of COVID-19 Revealed with Dr. Robert O. Young​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/eOMEu6cpNHmU/

Man this guy rants, goes off on long tangents, rips on sugar and says cells should be alkaline (I agree with Ray that they should be slightly acidic as a result of a proper cellular respiration)... definitely makes good points but nothing groundbreaking.

P

Peatness

Man this guy rants, goes off on long tangents, rips on sugar and says cells should be alkaline (I agree with Ray that they should be slightly acidic as a result of a proper cellular respiration)... definitely makes good points but nothing groundbreaking.
Yes, the way he goes off on sugar is irritating. I think he is onto something regarding radiation. With all the videos etc take what's useful and leave the rest.

B

Blaze

Yes, the way he goes off on sugar is irritating. I think he is onto something regarding radiation. With all the videos etc take what's useful and leave the rest.
Agreed , while he's certainly interesting to listen to at points, you still have to discern what is the sound information based in science and the dubious information that should be mistrusted. This is the problem we face here since most of us are a minority group on the outer philosophical fringe of society searching to understand truth and apply it. The majority of people you see around you seem to be mostly sad brainwashed believers in blindly following the pied piper of government and sanctioned medicine, uninterested in considering your ideas and in the mass psychosis of their immense fear of disease and death , wanting to crush and control you and completely silence all your contrary opinions.

The danger is that amongst us, living on this somewhat rebel fringe , we run into many who pose interesting ideas but upon further examination they might be just plain wrong on many of the notions they propose. I get a bad feeling overall from this Dr. Young though some of what he states is intriguing and I did enjoy much of the videos.

Be careful who and what you choose to believe in. Others like us on this philosophical fringe that you see making videos might be absolutely incredible and insightful , and others making videos might turn out to be crazy or eccentric persons.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

Agreed , while he's certainly interesting to listen to at points, you still have to discern what is the sound information based in science and the dubious information that should be mistrusted. This is the problem we face here since most of us are a minority group on the outer philosophical fringe of society searching to understand truth and apply it. The majority of people you see around you seem to be mostly sad brainwashed believers in blindly following the pied piper of government and sanctioned medicine uninterested in considering your ideas and in the mass psychosis of their immense fear of disease and death , wanting to silence all your contrary opinions.

The danger is that amongst us, living on this somewhat rebel fringe , we run into many who pose interesting ideas but upon further examination they might be just plain wrong on many of the notions they propose. I get a bad feeling overall from this Dr. Young though some of what he states is intriguing and I did enjoy much of the videos.

Be careful who and what you choose to believe in. Others like us on this philosophical fringe that you see making videos might be absolutely incredible and insightful , and others making videos might turn out to be crazy or eccentric persons.
I am not sure I would go as far as you have in my critique of Dr young. Besides his curious stance on sugar and other dietary advice I see nothing wrong with his work. If the vaccines contain high quantities of heavy metal and our governments are not holding the pharmaceutical companies up for scrutiny, we have to rely on doctors like Young to do that work. I tend to give forum members the benefit of the doubt. I think they are capable of deciding what is of value and what needs to be discarded.

B

Blaze

I am not sure I would go as far as you have in my critique of Dr young. Besides his curious stance on sugar and other dietary advice I see nothing wrong with his work. If the vaccines contain high quantities of heavy metal and our governments are not holding the pharmaceutical companies up for scrutiny, we have to rely on doctors like Young to do that work. I tend to give forum members the benefit of the doubt. I think they are capable of deciding what is of value and what needs to be discarded.
I'm not trying to be overly harsh either, he has worked here in San Diego for years in the Vista area. We in the San Diego area know his ideas and who he is and his history. In the presentation he talks about a lot of useless unproven stuff , not just what the vaccine contains.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

I'm not trying to be overly harsh either, he has worked here in San Diego for years in the Vista area. We in the San Diego area know his ideas and who he is and his history.
I have very little interest in the man. I don’t know him before now. I am interested in the content of the ‘vaccines’.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom