COVID "vaccine" contents finally revealed....

mostlylurking

I would be curious as to how much of a dose the child was given. In the video above he mentioned a dosage dilution rate but not a guide as to how much to administer.
After watching this video I recalled seeing that the body has a mechanism for creating a bleach like substance for control of bacterial and viral infections. I am wondering if one might be better served by providing the body with the base elements in which it requires to produce these substances.
Perhaps ensuring we get enough salt to provide sodium and chloride and fruit or fruit juice to provide the bicarbonate, or just plain baking soda, might provide a better strategy than messing with potentially toxic dosages.
It is not a believable story if you are familiar with chlorine dioxide. A dose that cures malaria is something like 3 activated drops of chlorine dioxide, which means 3 drops of sodium chlorite (25%) + 3 drops of 4% hydrochloric acid, mix, wait 30 seconds, then add maybe 6 - 12 ounces of water and drink it down. It smells pretty awful; I really don't see how someone could drink enough to kill themselves. If the story is true, it's the first recorded death by chlorine dioxide in a hundred years.

In stories like these, they always leave off the information that chlorine dioxide is put into blood bags to sanitize the blood for transfusions and it is also used to purify drinking water on a broad scale.

J.R.K

It is not a believable story if you are familiar with chlorine dioxide. A dose that cures malaria is something like 3 activated drops of chlorine dioxide, which means 3 drops of sodium chlorite (25%) + 3 drops of 4% hydrochloric acid, mix, wait 30 seconds, then add maybe 6 - 12 ounces of water and drink it down. It smells pretty awful; I really don't see how someone could drink enough to kill themselves. If the story is true, it's the first recorded death by chlorine dioxide in a hundred years.

In stories like these, they always leave off the information that chlorine dioxide is put into blood bags to sanitize the blood for transfusions and it is also used to purify drinking water on a broad scale.
Very true. A glass of tap water might have a similar effect, to provide a certain degree of relief to a COVID-19 patient.

mostlylurking

A very interesting video, I can see some parallels to Dr Peat’s thoughts. But by standing up he will make a target of himself and opposition to him will try to discredit his ideas. Have you found anything beneficial in Dr Kalckers information that has been different from Dr Peats but beneficial for you @mostlylurking ?
Dr. Kalcker talks about the attempts to discredit him. I think the university where he got his phd revoked it from him. He has had a lot of push back. His information is pretty much banned in the US. He owns three patents pertaining to chlorine dioxide, but he is not benefitting from them. He is self publishing and sells his books on his site and offers courses for sale there. He offers a lot of information for free.

In the past year I experienced serious illness due to having my thiamine function blocked by Bactrim antibiotic. I suffered severe lactic acidosis for several months. I finally was able to get the problem resolved via high dose thiamine hcl. This experience broadened my outlook a little. I've been following a Peaty diet for over 6 years and had been doing well on it. But when my thiamine function was blocked, I suddenly gained 25 pounds in about 6 weeks and felt horrible. I thought I was dying. This is a body energy problem because without thiamine you can't oxidize glucose and you can't burn fat either. I'm intrigued with what Kalcker is teaching and I want to learn more about it.

I bought the ingredients and made some chlorine dioxide solution per Kalcker's instructions on his website. I've been testing it out, 1cc of the solution to about 6 ounces of water, several times a day. I think it makes me feel a little more energetic so that I can exercise longer. It's a subtle thing. I'm pretty healthy now so I don't really expect radical miraculous things to happen from it. I've experimented with it enough that I'm not afraid of it.

mostlylurking

ORWELL CITY: Archive The videos are in Spanish with English subtitles. There's confirmation here of what's shown in the Dr. Young video. I think. ORWELL CITY: Official interim report of Pfizer's vaccination vial analysis explained by La Quinta Columna
Update: upon further scrutiny, I have discovered that this is not a confirmation of Dr. Young's work but instead is a reiteration of Dr. Young's work.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Have any of you seen the videos of people turning on their Bluetooth (on android phones) around vaccinated people? They supposedly get all these device codes matching up with the number of people... A list of different Bluetooth signals with digits and letters. Let me know if anyone tries this, unbelievable..?
This is complete nonsense. I do software and hardware development using Bluetooth and have a Ph.D. in physics. Bluetooth has a software protocol, its transmission has to be in the correct frequency band, this would require a microprocessor running a program, having an RF transmitter, then receiving messages (tags) by a cell phone app, etc., etc. This is not possible. Where would be the power source?

mostlylurking

A very interesting video, I can see some parallels to Dr Peat’s thoughts. But by standing up he will make a target of himself and opposition to him will try to discredit his ideas. Have you found anything beneficial in Dr Kalckers information that has been different from Dr Peats but beneficial for you @mostlylurking ?
I want to offer this video for consideration:

Makrosky

Have any of you seen the videos of people turning on their Bluetooth (on android phones) around vaccinated people? They supposedly get all these device codes matching up with the number of people... A list of different Bluetooth signals with digits and letters. Let me know if anyone tries this, unbelievable..?
WTF?????????????

Is this real???

Makrosky

Dr. Kalcker talks about the attempts to discredit him. I think the university where he got his phd revoked it from him. He has had a lot of push back. His information is pretty much banned in the US. He owns three patents pertaining to chlorine dioxide, but he is not benefitting from them. He is self publishing and sells his books on his site and offers courses for sale there. He offers a lot of information for free.

In the past year I experienced serious illness due to having my thiamine function blocked by Bactrim antibiotic. I suffered severe lactic acidosis for several months. I finally was able to get the problem resolved via high dose thiamine hcl. This experience broadened my outlook a little. I've been following a Peaty diet for over 6 years and had been doing well on it. But when my thiamine function was blocked, I suddenly gained 25 pounds in about 6 weeks and felt horrible. I thought I was dying. This is a body energy problem because without thiamine you can't oxidize glucose and you can't burn fat either. I'm intrigued with what Kalcker is teaching and I want to learn more about it.

I bought the ingredients and made some chlorine dioxide solution per Kalcker's instructions on his website. I've been testing it out, 1cc of the solution to about 6 ounces of water, several times a day. I think it makes me feel a little more energetic so that I can exercise longer. It's a subtle thing. I'm pretty healthy now so I don't really expect radical miraculous things to happen from it. I've experimented with it enough that I'm not afraid of it.
Small clarification : Andreas Kalcker is not a doctor or hold any PhD. Not even a university degree.

Not that this invalidates any of his points, but it is good to state the real facts.

Lollipop2

At the least, followers of Ray Peat can be reassured that it is the high-quality stainless steel being used in the vaccines.

Peat has said that the way to tell if stainless steel pans are safe is if fridge magnets stick to them; well, there are innumerable reports of people's vaccination sites being magnetic.

We are in safe hands.
?

Lollipop2

This is complete nonsense. I do software and hardware development using Bluetooth and have a Ph.D. in physics. Bluetooth has a software protocol, its transmission has to be in the correct frequency band, this would require a microprocessor running a program, having an RF transmitter, then receiving messages (tags) by a cell phone app, etc., etc. This is not possible. Where would be the power source?
Thanks for this explanation @StephanF

J.R.K

I am sorry to hear of your health issues @mostlylurking! But it is good that you were able to track it to a thiamine deficiency and I am happy to hear you are on the mend, almost back normal with any luck!
Curious how you were able to track and figure out it was a thiamine blockage?
The lactic acidosis symptoms were they like a sore achy muscles all over feeling like overdoing a workout or was it different?
I have some friends and family that are metabolic syndrome and diabetic and one thing they all have in common is tightness of muscles and aches and pains some say they have carpal tunnel syndrome but I wonder if a thiamine deficiency could possibly be one of the causes of these symptoms. I know niacinamide helps with sugar uptake but the thiamine plays a role as well as riboflavin and biotin.
I hope you don’t mind my poking and prodding for information on the inflammation if you will, but it is good to hear how someone got over and through a health issue rather that just treating symptoms!!

mostlylurking

Small clarification : Andreas Kalcker is not a doctor or hold any PhD. Not even a university degree.

Not that this invalidates any of his points, but it is good to state the real facts.
He held a PhD; it was revoked. He's been through a lot of persecution because of his research and refusal to abandon chlorine dioxide.

mostlylurking

I am sorry to hear of your health issues @mostlylurking! But it is good that you were able to track it to a thiamine deficiency and I am happy to hear you are on the mend, almost back normal with any luck!
Curious how you were able to track and figure out it was a thiamine blockage?
The lactic acidosis symptoms were they like a sore achy muscles all over feeling like overdoing a workout or was it different?
I have some friends and family that are metabolic syndrome and diabetic and one thing they all have in common is tightness of muscles and aches and pains some say they have carpal tunnel syndrome but I wonder if a thiamine deficiency could possibly be one of the causes of these symptoms. I know niacinamide helps with sugar uptake but the thiamine plays a role as well as riboflavin and biotin.
I hope you don’t mind my poking and prodding for information on the inflammation if you will, but it is good to hear how someone got over and through a health issue rather that just treating symptoms!!
I was very sick. I could barely walk across the room. Rolling over in bed was excrutiating. I had suddenly aged 20 years. My head felt like it was stuffed with cotton and I could not think clearly. I couldn't walk straight. My right hand developed a tremor. I remembered Haidut said in a video with Danny Roddy that thiamine would clear up lactic acid so I tried taking about 250mg-300mg of it one afternoon last October (note: I had been taking about 100mg of thiamine each morning in OJ for years - OJ cancels out the thiamine supplement though). I had been tracking my temperature and had not been able to get it above 97.6 degrees for weeks. I'm hypothyroid and had been taking 3 grains of natural desiccated thyroid (=180mg) for about 5 years with no issues of low temperature before last September. Within 45 minutes of taking that dose of thiamine hcl (with water), all my pain disappeared and my temperature normalized at 98.6. Ah ha! A major clue to my problem showed itself.

I researched the antibiotics the doctor had prescribed a few months earlier. When I did a search for "thiamine and Bactrim" I found this article: Bactrim: An Anti-Folate, Anti-Thiamine, Potassium Altering Drug - Hormones Matter which confirmed, for me at least, that I had been damaged by this antibiotic.

I stuck with thiamine hcl because the TTFD form gave me a headache. I've told my story before on the forum; you can find it easily if you want more info.

I've learned from an interview of Dr. Chandler Marrs that all diabetics are thiamine deficient. I'm pretty sure someone with metabolic syndrome would also be deficient in thiamine. It is extremely common and high doses are amazingly beneficial. Doctors don't check for it because they think the beriberi thing was solved when the government legislated that all refined grain products must be "enriched" with thiamine.

RealNeat

I have no clue, literally just a few people posting videos of this. Either the antenna or software on Android is more sensitive, as I have a lot of tech I play around with and have noticed this myself, my Android picks up way more sources that does my iPhone or Mac for that matter. I do know that Bluetooth can use very little energy, maybe they found a way to develop a passive one like RFID that only send out signals when read. Haven't tried it, don't know the validity, I do know that they have tech we don't know about so I'm still going to try this and see what happens.

J.R.K

I was very sick. I could barely walk across the room. Rolling over in bed was excrutiating. I had suddenly aged 20 years. My head felt like it was stuffed with cotton and I could not think clearly. I couldn't walk straight. My right hand developed a tremor. I remembered Haidut said in a video with Danny Roddy that thiamine would clear up lactic acid so I tried taking about 250mg-300mg of it one afternoon last October (note: I had been taking about 100mg of thiamine each morning in OJ for years - OJ cancels out the thiamine supplement though). I had been tracking my temperature and had not been able to get it above 97.6 degrees for weeks. I'm hypothyroid and had been taking 3 grains of natural desiccated thyroid (=180mg) for about 5 years with no issues of low temperature before last September. Within 45 minutes of taking that dose of thiamine hcl (with water), all my pain disappeared and my temperature normalized at 98.6. Ah ha! A major clue to my problem showed itself.

I researched the antibiotics the doctor had prescribed a few months earlier. When I did a search for "thiamine and Bactrim" I found this article: Bactrim: An Anti-Folate, Anti-Thiamine, Potassium Altering Drug - Hormones Matter which confirmed, for me at least, that I had been damaged by this antibiotic.

I stuck with thiamine hcl because the TTFD form gave me a headache. I've told my story before on the forum; you can find it easily if you want more info.

I've learned from an interview of Dr. Chandler Marrs that all diabetics are thiamine deficient. I'm pretty sure someone with metabolic syndrome would also be deficient in thiamine. It is extremely common and high doses are amazingly beneficial. Doctors don't check for it because they think the beriberi thing was solved when the government legislated that all refined grain products must be "enriched" with thiamine.
That is a fantastic story thank you for sharing it with me I will pass the information along to my friends and family, how long and how many times a day did you take the 250 mg to 300 mg dose of thiamine HCL before you were completely symptom (ie pain did not return and mobility was not impaired)??

mostlylurking

That is a fantastic story thank you for sharing it with me I will pass the information along to my friends and family, how long and how many times a day did you take the 250 mg to 300 mg dose of thiamine HCL before you were completely symptom (ie pain did not return and mobility was not impaired)??
The 300mg dose, 2Xday, worked for about a week, then it stopped because I needed more. So I increase the dose which worked again for a week or so and then I needed more again. I stair stepped the dose up over a couple of months until I was taking 1500mg/day. I got a little concerned I might be hurting myself so I did more research and found Dr Costantini's site HDT Therapy where I learned that I probably needed 2 grams/day of thiamine hcl. So I tried 1 gram morning and 1 gram late afternoon. After doing that for two days, my digestive tract normalized, which was a very big deal for me as it had been an issue for many years. My health continued to improve over the following 6 months. I'm now able to walk about 1/2 mile and am resuming exercising with no soreness afterwards. Evidently, I've been thiamine deficient for many years and the Bactrim damage was just the icing on the cake. I'm so glad I found Dr. Costantini's site; there's lots of helpful information there. I also found Elliot Overton's youtube channel very helpful: https://www.youtube.com/c/EONutrition/featured .

J.R.K

The 300mg dose, 2Xday, worked for about a week, then it stopped because I needed more. So I increase the dose which worked again for a week or so and then I needed more again. I stair stepped the dose up over a couple of months until I was taking 1500mg/day. I got a little concerned I might be hurting myself so I did more research and found Dr Costantini's site HDT Therapy where I learned that I probably needed 2 grams/day of thiamine hcl. So I tried 1 gram morning and 1 gram late afternoon. After doing that for two days, my digestive tract normalized, which was a very big deal for me as it had been an issue for many years. My health continued to improve over the following 6 months. I'm now able to walk about 1/2 mile and am resuming exercising with no soreness afterwards. Evidently, I've been thiamine deficient for many years and the Bactrim damage was just the icing on the cake. I'm so glad I found Dr. Costantini's site; there's lots of helpful information there. I also found Elliot Overton's youtube channel very helpful: https://www.youtube.com/c/EONutrition/featured .
Fantastic I am very happy for this story and your willingness to share it @mostlylurking!!
Here’s hoping that your health continues to benefit and increase.
Do you feel the HCL portion of the thiamine HCL has any part to do with your recovery or is it mostly just the thiamine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom