Coronavirus Began 'as An Accident' In Chinese Lab, Says Former MI6 Boss

LLight

They waited the Covid episode to be finished to admit that.

Not necessarily the worst strategy.

thomas00

He's just a government liar. There is a rat like cunning and slipperyness that sets Mi6 apart from even places like the CIA. Their liars are always so polished.

Whether this thing came out of a lab or didn't is neither here nor there. That article in der speigel somebody linked here interviewing Tom Jefferson was very illustrative of the problem: if it wasn't covid-19 it would have eventually been something else. The virus obsessives and the vaccine industry were throwing mud at the wall and eventually something was going to stick.

The issue is the absolute incompetence of scientific institutions that caused the hysteria. Though I think the possibility it came from Fort Detrick like Ray talked about is very interesting.

I have to think that this is just going to be a regular event now everytime our health gurus claim there is something new on the loose. These institutions still have their reputations intact among most of the public. At least for the immediate future.

Energizer

He's just a government liar. There is a rat like cunning and slipperyness that sets Mi6 apart from even places like the CIA. Their liars are always so polished.

Whether this thing came out of a lab or didn't is neither here nor there. That article in der speigel somebody linked here interviewing Tom Jefferson was very illustrative of the problem: if it wasn't covid-19 it would have eventually been something else. The virus obsessives and the vaccine industry were throwing mud at the wall and eventually something was going to stick.

The issue is the absolute incompetence of scientific institutions that caused the hysteria. Though I think the possibility it came from Fort Detrick like Ray talked about is very interesting.

I have to think that this is just going to be a regular event now everytime our health gurus claim there is something new on the loose. These institutions still have their reputations intact among most of the public. At least for the immediate future.

It is a (semi)regular thing. People just have a short-memory. They don't remember or didn't see the fraud of the WHO and H1N1 scare around 2009 that German immunologist Wolfgang Wodarg blew the whistle on: Remember the "Fake" 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic: Manipulating the Data to Justify a Worldwide Public Health Emergency - Global Research This is beyond incompetence; it's coming from so-called scientists that are deliberately misleading the public about the severity of viral outbreaks so the vaccine and big pharma drug manufacturers can create a massive profit. The more they say a viral outbreak is a "pandemic" or "epidemic", the more money they make. As you said, it is an obsession, no doubt because it's profitable. Pandemic-manufacturing is a cottage industry of the WHO and CDC, pandemic alerts draw drug and vaccine sales way up. Look at how much coverage viruses and germs get in the mainstream media, it's like embedded advertisements for them.

The more people are driven to be afraid of the unknown and afraid of germs, the more frantic attention to the new names of viruses they come up with, the more these hucksters will get people to take the vaccine / drug that they likely never needed. Similarly with the ominous sounding "war on terrorism" boogeyman conjured especially by the media magicians and politicians after 9/11, the viral boogeyman is equally an omnipresent "threat" and the "war" is equally unwinnable and equally abstract, every new virus categorized is another "enemy" that people "need" be concerned with -- with mainstream medicine being framed in the public consciousness as some Christ-like figure that is coming to save everyone from their original (viral/germ/disease) "sins". In reality this Christ-like figure is more like The Grim Reaper. As the scientists interviewed in On the Back of the Tiger note, if the scientific models are wrong (and many of them most likely are), the medicine that follows will also be abysmal -- as it is today. If you want a really damning look at the corruption of the WHO, just look at the documentary Trust WHO: x4Lhn4

I stumbled on this book on the same topic below in case you're curious the link is below. I won't endorse or refute its arguments on the scientific aspects of viruses, because I just started it. However, I wanted to share this blurb about cashing in on epidemics and the dangers of our over-medicalized world that Ivan Illich warned about:

Virus Mania - Torsten Engelbrecht - Journalist

Last edited:
I may just order that book Virus Mania as it looks like a good read :): and perhaps a shocking one :eek:

Rick K

It is a (semi)regular thing. People just have a short-memory. They don't remember or didn't see the fraud of the WHO and H1N1 scare around 2009 that German immunologist Wolfgang Wodarg blew the whistle on: Remember the "Fake" 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic: Manipulating the Data to Justify a Worldwide Public Health Emergency - Global Research This is beyond incompetence; it's coming from so-called scientists that are deliberately misleading the public about the severity of viral outbreaks so the vaccine and big pharma drug manufacturers can create a massive profit. The more they say a viral outbreak is a "pandemic" or "epidemic", the more money they make. As you said, it is an obsession, no doubt because it's profitable. Pandemic-manufacturing is a cottage industry of the WHO and CDC, pandemic alerts draw drug and vaccine sales way up. Look at how much coverage viruses and germs get in the mainstream media, it's like embedded advertisements for them.

The more people are driven to be afraid of the unknown and afraid of germs, the more frantic attention to the new names of viruses they come up with, the more these hucksters will get people to take the vaccine / drug that they likely never needed. Similarly with the ominous sounding "war on terrorism" boogeyman conjured especially by the media magicians and politicians after 9/11, the viral boogeyman is equally an omnipresent "threat" and the "war" is equally unwinnable and equally abstract, every new virus categorized is another "enemy" that people "need" be concerned with -- with mainstream medicine being framed in the public consciousness as some Christ-like figure that is coming to save everyone from their original (viral/germ/disease) "sins". In reality this Christ-like figure is more like The Grim Reaper. As the scientists interviewed in On the Back of the Tiger note, if the scientific models are wrong (and many of them most likely are), the medicine that follows will also be abysmal -- as it is today. If you want a really damning look at the corruption of the WHO, just look at the documentary Trust WHO: x4Lhn4

I stumbled on this book on the same topic below in case you're curious the link is below. I won't endorse or refute its arguments on the scientific aspects of viruses, because I just started it. However, I wanted to share this blurb about cashing in on epidemics and the dangers of our over-medicalized world that Ivan Illich warned about:

Virus Mania - Torsten Engelbrecht - Journalist
I have this book. Definitely worth the read. It was proven at least 150 years ago that organic life forms generate bacteria, unlike the tripe that Pasteur tried to foist on everyone that insidious bacteria travelled through the air and were, like the fictional "terrorists", out to get us. There is no Zika virus, viruses don't cause cancer (proven to be a metabolic disorder 100 years ago and cured as such), there is no Aids virus. All these are inventions of fauci and big pharma and doctors have become drug pushing whores for these diabolical institutions. There have been any number of invented plandemics over the last 30+ years and probably won't end until people learn to ignore these drug demons. That, however, will probably never happen because, as you say, people have short or no memories and have an unshakable belief in whomever they assume to be an authority figure. Science has been grossly distorted by money and so many scientists will parrot whatever trash they are paid to do so.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals