Charlottesville Event Confirmed For CIA Op

Badger

Absolutely.

When we learned about the brainwashing inflicted on our POWs in the Korean War, we reacted with horror and never suspected that our own rulers had a very different reaction -- they were taking notes.

Badger

The most interesting part of this article is the Pax Dickinson Twitter cut/paste included in it early on, because unlike the MSM reporting on this, the author of the Tweet, who was there, mentions the BIG part Antifa played in this - another indication this was a false flag (not everybody will like the commentary on the Tweet in the article, which is fine to reject, but as I suggest, focus on the quoted Tweet thread):

Pax Dickinson: “Virginia State Police had explicit orders to drive [Unite the Right] into the antifa so we’d be assaulted”
Pax Dickinson: “Virginia State Police had explicit orders to drive [Unite the Right] into the antifa so we’d be assaulted”

x-ray peat

The most interesting part of this article is the Pax Dickinson Twitter cut/paste included in it early on, because unlike the MSM reporting on this, the author of the Tweet, who was there, mentions the BIG part Antifa played in this - another indication this was a false flag (not everybody will like the commentary on the Tweet in the article, which is fine to reject, but as I suggest, focus on the quoted Tweet thread):

nice find. I'm starting to think they have turned the whole world into a Skinner Box and we are the lab rats.

Badger

Skinner Box is one model. Another is they are driving us into Civil War II.

Badger

NYT mentions Antifa only once:
"Groups that identify as anti-fascist — also known as antifa (pronounced an-TEE-fa) — have been physically confronting neo-Nazis, white supremacists and, in some cases, speakers who merely challenge the boundaries of political correctness on college campuses across the country."
This seems to frame the counter-protesters as almost heroic good guys:
Who Were the Counterprotesters in Charlottesville?
Who Were the Counterprotesters in Charlottesville?

nice find. I'm starting to think they have turned the whole world into a Skinner Box and we are the lab rats.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Skinner Box is one model. Another is they are driving us into Civil War II.
I agree. It's a bit unsettling that so many on the other VA thread think that secession is the solution. Operant Conditioning at its finest.

x-ray peat

upload_2017-8-14_23-49-31.jpeg

Badger

Secession would mean breakup of US into mutually hostile regions, and each region would be much more vulnerable to rape/pillage from whatever form the predatory 1% takes, much more so than US as a whole. Much easier to control and tyrannize over each distinct pie piece rather than a whole pie.

I agree. It's a bit unsettling that so many on the other VA thread think that secession is the solution. Operant Conditioning at its finest.

Badger

Links to various interesting, informed commentaries on George Soros and his influence on C'Ville from Lionel Nation via YouTube:

#Charlottesville: Happy Birthday George Soros, American Society Controlled Demolition and Civil War

"The mainstream sockpuppet heritage media are perpetuating the canard that #Charlottesville was a spontaneous smudge pot of hate and racist extremism when it has all the earmarks and indicia of a George Soros."

#Charlottesville: Mob Psychology, Soros Production Choreographed Chaos, Police Stand Downs and LIHOP

Trump Can't Possibly Say the Right Thing to Satisfy Soros-Backed #Charlottesville Antifas

#Charlottesville: The MSM and Heritage Sockpuppet Media Play Let's Blame Trump

chispas

Rightly dividing being categorized in the secular world as Free Grace theology with a Dispensationalist point of view. Apostasy is rampant in this day and age that's why the Bible gives all the warnings. All in all though it really boils down to an individual coming to terms and admitting before a Holy God that he's a sinner and accepting Jesus Christ as their savior. Once one can do that from the heart (sincerely) they are born again. They are marked with the Holy Spirit and through the Holy Spirit can be lead into all truth.

Within Christianity one can find the biggest con artists of all time, that's why it's so important to be born again so one can have the help of the Holy Spirit.

You know, the Bible is not that old. There are older texts that are written with far greater literary acumen and textual richness. I think folks tend to give the Bible's archaic aesthetic a free pass because they assume the style exemplifies "the way the ancient and profound word of God" ought to sound. But, you'll find more wisdom in the shattered and incomplete fragments of Heraclitus, which were destroyed in an actual ancient fire. (... But how did the fire melt the steel beams!?!?)

Trusting the Bible is like saying, The Room is the best movie ever because it has been composed by a great film auteur, and you haters just don't get it! My response is: enjoy your symptom! Since you are the author of your reality, I hope it's giving you everything you need out of life! Enjoy it!

For me, the Bible just has way too many camels. Seriously, one of the most tediously dull and lifelessly repetitive works of prose I have ever encountered. Coming from someone who personally proofreads tax law with sustained interested, my remarks are pretty strong!

marcar72

Since you are the author of your reality, I hope it's giving you everything you need out of life!

You probably read The Secret, don't ya. That's the oldest lie Satan told Adam and Eve in the Bible, that you can be your own gods.

Last edited:
OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Links to various interesting, informed commentaries on George Soros and his influence on C'Ville from Lionel Nation via YouTube:

#Charlottesville: Happy Birthday George Soros, American Society Controlled Demolition and Civil War

"The mainstream sockpuppet heritage media are perpetuating the canard that #Charlottesville was a spontaneous smudge pot of hate and racist extremism when it has all the earmarks and indicia of a George Soros."

#Charlottesville: Mob Psychology, Soros Production Choreographed Chaos, Police Stand Downs and LIHOP

Trump Can't Possibly Say the Right Thing to Satisfy Soros-Backed #Charlottesville Antifas

#Charlottesville: The MSM and Heritage Sockpuppet Media Play Let's Blame Trump

Oh my God, dude! That guy is awesome! Would have saved me a WHOLE lot of cogitation if I'd found that first. I figured out nothing that he didn't already know before any of it had even taken place. Wow. How could I have ever thunk I was well-informed without knowing about him? Smdh.

Can't thank you enough for that one. I only watched the first vid so far but I'll definitely dig into the rest too, and probably his whole opus on youtube. And so friggin witty -- "There is no better theater of the stupid than Facebook." Hahahahaha! But the biggest wonder is that the dude is still alive. May he remain safe and prosper. Thanks again :)

x-ray peat

Here is the crash site on gulag earth. It took place beginning at 117. The store next to 117 is called Race Jewelers. Lots of coincidences.
Google Maps

Here is one of their offerings on their facebook page
16473945_575199836011122_6596635810701548452_n.jpg

hmmm
d176ffa61e259a241471232226f02766.jpg

Last edited:

Ledo

That is part of the psyop. They could easily make these much more believable without all the loose ends and obvious logical inconsistencies. Once you realize that it's fake, and they still can get a way with it, you are left even more demoralized and apathetic than if you thought it was real. These occultists are way smarter than us. The more you expose them the more powerful they become.

In occult terms it called the Revelation of the Method.
OMG I never knew this @x-ray makes perfect sense. I guess though when you've been at it 2000 years it is easy

Travis

so, psych wards really do have internet access...
That's nice to know that they let you use the computer thomas00, now go back in your rubber room where it's safe.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom