Charlottesville Event Confirmed For CIA Op

Travis

Well, it could be a nice compendium of wisdom. But I can't see how anything, or anybody, is capable of accurately predicting the future 2000 years in advance.

It may be worth reading, but I can't see something as hopeless just because an ancient book had made that prediction. I don't think this is constructive.

marcar72

All of it. If you rightly divide the Word of Truth there's nothing confusing about it at all. God is not the author of confusion.

Rightly dividing being categorized in the secular world as Free Grace theology with a Dispensationalist point of view. Apostasy is rampant in this day and age that's why the Bible gives all the warnings. All in all though it really boils down to an individual coming to terms and admitting before a Holy God that he's a sinner and accepting Jesus Christ as their savior. Once one can do that from the heart (sincerely) they are born again. They are marked with the Holy Spirit and through the Holy Spirit can be lead into all truth.

Within Christianity one can find the biggest con artists of all time, that's why it's so important to be born again so one can have the help of the Holy Spirit.

Badger

The fact that a book is old does not mean everything in it is untrue or inaccurate. If an old book shows 2 +2 = 4, does not mean this is wrong just because it was stated a long time ago.

To me, the Biblical claims about the end of the or a world, become much more plausible when you see similar claims made elsewhere in relgious traditions that had no connection to Christianity before or after it was established. Of course, I don't expect a militant atheist extremely hostile to religion or a fundamentalist Christian to find such appealing (they won't for different reasons), but maybe other less rigid folks will.

Yeah, but what else in the Bible seems true?

This is the same sort tricks that the occultists use, using mysticism to imbibe their power structures with awe. The Bible is is a very old book and probably shouldn't be considered reliable.

Most priests are just con artists, who gain their power by falsely claiming supernatural powers or a nonexistent rapport with God.

The Bible might turn into a self-fulfilling prophecy if people actually believe it. Real change is possible, and we should all do our best to stop bull**** whenever, and wherever we see it.

That is part of the psyop. They could easily make these much more believable without all the loose ends and obvious logical inconsistencies. Once you realize that it's fake, and they still can get a way with it, you are left even more demoralized and apathetic than if you thought it was real. These occultists are way smarter than us. The more you expose them the more powerful they become.

In occult terms it called the Revelation of the Method.
lol

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

From this poster's argument, it seems alt-right spokesman Jason Kessler may be an agent provocateur working for Obama:
What If 'Unite The Right' Isn't Really Right?
What If 'Unite The Right' Isn't Really Right?
To me there is little doubt. The real division at the whole Charlottesville event is between those who were paid and those who were duped. And everyone involved is one or the other. And the most important point to understand is this:

All who were paid, on both sides, were funded out of the same pot.

The paid provocateurs on both sides are the bad guys, while the dupes are mostly to be pitied.

And note that the paid provocateurs include the judge who approved the permit, the mayor who refused to abide by it, and the police. All of them, and the commie provocateurs and the fascist provocateurs, were working on the same deep state team, and all of them were working together. (Not that all of them had the full playbook.)

So Kessler, along with everyone else involved, is either their agent or their dupe, so either way it's best to avoid him and them.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

The fact that, for example, the phrase "deep state" has now entered the popular lexicon
This is the first time I've seen this commented upon, and I agree that it has considerable significance. It's quite surprising to catch a bit of normie news and hear them discussing "deep state" :)

Badger

I agree: excellent observations. The provocs were the much smarter ones, at least they got some money. :): Most people don't know it, but the CIA in part arranges this kind of thing for a living, all day, everyday somewhere. They are good at it. But they could not do it if there were not large numbers of venal AND dumb people to orchestrate.

To me there is little doubt. The real division at the whole Charlottesville event is between those who were paid and those who were duped. And everyone involved is one or the other. And the most important point to understand is this:

All who were paid, on both sides, were funded out of the same pot.

The paid provocateurs on both sides are the bad guys, while the dupes are mostly to be pitied.

And note that the paid provocateurs include the judge who approved the permit, the mayor who refused to abide by it, and the police. All of them, and the commie provocateurs and the fascist provocateurs, were working on the same deep state team, and all of them were working together. (Not that all of them had the full playbook.)

So Kessler, along with everyone else involved, is either their agent or their dupe, so either way it's best to avoid him and them.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

@Don @Badger @x-ray peat @Travis @Such_Saturation

This guy is incredibly good with this stuff ( and not a shill ), in my opinion

Dude, though I'm definitely somewhat aspie I'm no way autistic enough to keep up with that guy. Nonetheless, I sincerely appreciate his almost kinesthesic ability to make connections. Even with all of his arcane knowledge, no process inside my skull would make connections like that. Amazing.

As to the significance I'll have to wait until it's boiled down a layer or two to judge. But I certainly wouldn't dismiss him. I've seen enough over the years to realize that many of the connections that may seem implausible are in fact real. Most interesting. Thanks :)

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

venal AND dumb people
Please let me quibble on that point. I was one of those people for most of my life but I consider myself neither venal nor dumb. (I admit there is some dispute about the matter :) )

Back in the day there was no internet and so no independent sources of information. They had the schools, the universities, the foundations, the press, the publishers, the politicos, everything, and they had it locked down tight. "A conspiracy so vast...", lol, but nonetheless real. In retrospect, it was absolutely beautiful, from their perspective, of course. Thank God for the internet. Those who never lived without it can be forgiven for not realizing the staggering magnitude of the difference. But that also explains their desperation to gain control over it, and thereby to regain control over all information.

So I am not ashamed to have fallen for it, and likewise I feel no contempt for those who still do. I will just continue to try to deprogram them, for their sake and for the sake of my kids. But the hill is steep. As you say, they are good, very very good indeed.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Travis

So I am not ashamed to have fallen for it, and likewise I feel no contempt for those who still do.
I remember watching the Zapruder Film in high school and thinking, "What the ****?"

The propaganda is strong. History teachers know this but are afraid of the school superintendents, who have connections.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

I remember watching the Zapruder Film in high school and thinking, "What the ****? He wasn't shot from the rear."

The propaganda is strong. History teachers know this but are afraid of the school superintendents, who have connections.
When we learned about the brainwashing inflicted on our POWs in the Korean War, we reacted with horror and never suspected that our own rulers had a very different reaction -- they were taking notes.

Badger

Don, totally agree. We all start this life knowing almost nothing, and I have had many periods of dumb affecting me, and still do. Am not at all in contempt of the dumb, so long as they do not willfully maintain it after they are properly informed.

Please let me quibble on that point. I was one of those people for most of my life but I consider myself neither venal nor dumb. (I admit there is some dispute about the matter :) )

Back in the day there was no internet and so no independent sources of information. They had the schools, the universities, the foundations, the press, the publishers, the politicos, everything, and they had it locked down tight. "A conspiracy so vast...", lol, but nonetheless real. In retrospect, it was absolutely beautiful, from their perspective, of course. Thank God for the internet. Those who never lived without it can be forgiven for not realizing the staggering magnitude of the difference. But that also explains their desperation to gain control over it, and thereby to regain control over all information.

So I am not ashamed to have fallen for it, and likewise I feel no contempt for those who still do. I will just continue to try to deprogram them, for their sake and for the sake of my kids. But the hill is steep. As you say, they are good, very very good indeed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom