Charlottesville Event Confirmed For CIA Op

Travis

I don't understand why people have such hard time accepting that fundamentalist Muslims are more than prepared to carry out suicide attacks.
Doesn't matter. Just look at the physical evidence. This will tell you all that you need to know.

There is everything, from chemical dust samples to metallurgical analysis. All published in scientific journals. There are even seismographs from the University of Columbia's research station.

There are videos from many different angles.

Just look at the physical and chemical evidence. This is the only way to know anything for sure.

Last edited:

thomas00

It's honestly harder
to believe that a group of religious people with a track record of suicide attacks, were less likely to be responsible for a suicide attack than a government that can't even keep phone transcripts secret?

How many more suicide attacks in Western countries have to happen for truthers to finally accept that the most obvious explanation is the right one? There have already been quite a few since 9/11.

What is so different about 9/11 that makes people doubt suicide bombers to be the culprits as compared to other terror attacks?

Last edited:

Travis

Yes, that would actually be easier to believe. I agree.

But overwhelming scientific evidence indicates that the buildings were actually pre-wired for demolition. Listen to what the physicists and chemists have to say that I linked above⇧. Elements of the popular press hit them with the "woo stick" and call them "wack-jobs". This is just what people do when they have no logical rebuttal. The AMA does it with their "quack" attribute and so do others.

These people aren't nuts, they are just the scientists and engineers who have enough balls to actually talk publicly about this. There are 2,750 engineers and architects with enough balls to sign this petition: AE911Truth Petition Signers

Just look at the evidence. There are thousands of scientists who analyze this event. You don't have to feel like Alex Jones for examining this stuff, and you won't see any black helicopters outside of your house.

Travis

You're the one who decided to focus on that aspect of my comment. Don't you remember? This entire tangent is your creation.

If you're curious about it, look at the evidence. You should't just assume that you know more about it than I do simply from the talking points you had gathered from Fox News.

Travis

Are you going to do some actual reading, or just spin your propeller hat and beat me with your "woo stick"?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So the RPF investigative team was able to see through the BS in Charlottessville but Trump and all his advisors were not.
He knows exactly what is going on and who is pulling the strings. All this will come to light in the future. He needs to keep it close for the time being.

It's a big club and we’re not in it.
We are not, and neither is Trump.

Not sure that staged is the correct term, but certainly manipulated/setup.
This.

x-ray peat

He knows exactly what is going on and who is pulling the strings. All this will come to light in the future. He needs to keep it close for the time being.
upload_2017-8-17_12-35-38.jpeg

Badger

Think I have an answer to my question about where Soros is planning to strike next, it's here:
Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?
Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week? | Zero Hedge

George must be really busy, he gets around.

George "False Flags 'R Us" Soros strikes again, this time, Barcelona:
At least 1 dead, 32 injured in Barcelona terror attack
Where will he strike again???

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Also of interest possible about Soros:

More about Trump and Charlotesville:

Just keep in mind that this woman is clearly a Trump supporter, so possibly a bit biased, but her material is very interesting.

Interesting side note: on her youtube channel she details the body language of dozens of different public figures from celebrities to politicians to serial killers, and when asked who the "most deceptive" person she has ever profiled was............her answer.............Sen. John McCain.:D:D:D

Where's George-o? Very good question, and a good non-body-language catch by her. Many thanks for that.

Did you see this one? She makes a pretty good case that Lindsay Graham is really Mrs. John McCain :)

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Also of interest possible about Soros:

More about Trump and Charlotesville:

Just keep in mind that this woman is clearly a Trump supporter, so possibly a bit biased, but her material is very interesting.

Interesting side note: on her youtube channel she details the body language of dozens of different public figures from celebrities to politicians to serial killers, and when asked who the "most deceptive" person she has ever profiled was............her answer.............Sen. John McCain.:D:D:D

Just watched the other two about Trump and I must say, I find her delightful. "A bit biased" is an understatement, but that's just refreshing.

The only thing of hers I'd run across before was the McCain-Graham thing from my last post but it appears I've been missing out. Thanks.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

Think I have an answer to my question about where Soros is planning to strike next, it's here:
Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week?
Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week? | Zero Hedge

George must be really busy, he gets around.
Check out the first video @theLaw 's post above. George has gone dark.
Charlottesville Event Confirmed For CIA Op

theLaw

Where's George-o? Very good question, and a good non-body-language catch by her. Many thanks for that.

Did you see this one? She makes a pretty good case that Lindsay Graham is really Mrs. John McCain :)

Doesn't help that McCain and his wife (sugar-mamma) are estranged. Rumor is that they don't even live together, and that she actually is in a relationship with another man.

Also, with regards to Soros, he appears very ill, so his absence might be the sign of a serious health issue.

Another theory is that all of his paid opposition is starting to backfire, so he's trying to regroup with a new strategy. Not sure what he's going to do if Democratic Party implodes.:eek:

You pay good money for a race-war, and then a few days later an Islamic terrorist steals your thunder.:mad:

LUH 3417

"Mostly due to structural failure because the fire was just too intense." Hahahahaha!! Awesome instant analysis.

I had never seen that but the guy who did the video I posted referred to that guy too because of the "coincidence" that they both talked of having "witnessed" the event. Not the way most talk. Probably listed under "power words to use" in The Manual :)
Satan's consorts?
i wonder if they were eating pizza?

Badger

A thought to ponder, true or false? Tearing down Confederate statues (and soon founding father statues) is akin to ISIS or the Taliban tearing down religious landmarks they disapprove of. The Alt-Left is just like ISIS and the Taliban.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom