Careful Where You Put That. Red Light On Testes Could Be A Problem

johnsmith

Sorry but I don't think nobody knows. It depends on so many factors. I can't give any advice, really. Just start slow and watch reactions. What effect do you get when you put the redlight in the mouth?

Its a nice good feeling. Like a weak dose of heroin being injected into an uncomfortable body part. I would think the skin inside the mouth would absorb substances, as well as light, faster and better then the rough thick skin on the outside of the body. Would this feeling be due to a rise of co2 and lowering of cortisol in the blood of the exposed area?

Makrosky

Its a nice good feeling. Like a weak dose of heroin being injected into an uncomfortable body part. I would think the skin inside the mouth would absorb substances, as well as light, faster and better then the rough thick skin on the outside of the body. Would this feeling be due to a rise of co2 and lowering of cortisol in the blood of the exposed area?
I don't have any idea. I'll try it and let you how I feel. What was the dose you used ?

Sucrates

Well do you think three different sessions daily of 8 minutes, each on different body parts would be ok? Does anyone have guide lines for Biphasic response avoidance?.

Biphasic dose response depends in the tissue and purpose of treatment. There are a number of pretty in depth articles.
However, 8x60(s)x200mW/cm2=96J/cm2 is a pretty hefty dose.
It's not unheard of, but more likely too high a dose for most treatments.

http://scholarworks.umass.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1159&context=dose_response

https://waltza.co.za/wp-content/upl...4nm_for_Low_Level_Laser_Therapy_WALT-2010.pdf

https://waltza.co.za/wp-content/upl...0nm_for_Low_Level_Laser_Therapy_WALT-2010.pdf
(Note repeated "Maximum 100mW/cm2 ")

http://scholarworks.umass.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1159&context=dose_response

You really should read studies relevant to what you want to treat.

Great LLLT/PBM database by Vladimir Heiskanen of valtsusblogspot.com here:
Low level laser therapy (LLLT) / photobiomodulation (PBM) / red/NIR phototherapy studies - a comprehensive database by Vladimir Heiskanen

Insomnia

Perhaps @Makrosky can still tune in one last time. I actually held back on buying the lights initially. I did some more research and I definitely will buy them. The only problem I am facing right now, which ones are the best (price doesn't matter at this point) as of now? Do I go for bulbs or LED ones (I hear different opinions on this). I was thinking of buying RLM his products, at first I wanted to buy the big sized ones (the red light device and the infrared light device) or should I go for the mini's (red light device mini and infrared light device mini). Is there any other good brand I should consider? Maybe I should make a specific topic for this, I dunno.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Perhaps @Makrosky can still tune in one last time. I actually held back on buying the lights initially. I did some more research and I definitely will buy them. The only problem I am facing right now, which ones are the best (price doesn't matter at this point) as of now? Do I go for bulbs or LED ones (I hear different opinions on this). I was thinking of buying RLM his products, at first I wanted to buy the big sized ones (the red light device and the infrared light device) or should I go for the mini's (red light device mini and infrared light device mini). Is there any other good brand I should consider? Maybe I should make a specific topic for this, I dunno.
This light is incredible:
Orange and Red Light Therapy Body Light - BL1

And for the smaller version:
Orange and Red Light Therapy - LGS1

Many testimonials on the forum of the effectiveness and healing power from those wavelengths.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Insomnia

@LifeGivingStore is based in the USA.

How is this in terms of performance, compared to the combolight?

Specs BL1: 610nm – 630nm – 670nm

Specs Combo Body Light 2.0: 620nm + 670nm + 760nm + 830nm
(so this one has the infrared 830 in it also)

If I buy the BL1, I still need a seperate infrared one for the infrared part. Perhaps that's even better, since I have more control over the "infrared light" part that way?

Great. I'll contact them then.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How is this in terms of performance, compared to the combolight?
I prefer to separate the visible from the infrared, I think it was @Makrosky who prefers it too due to having more control over the therapy like you said.

@LifeGivingStore store does have a red/infrared combination body light coming out soon and then I think an only infrared bodylight will be coming out in the future. This way people who want full control of the different spectra can have it.

Dhair

I prefer to separate the visible from the infrared, I think it was @Makrosky who prefers it too due to having more control over the therapy like you said.

@LifeGivingStore store does have a red/infrared combination body light coming out soon and then I think an only infrared bodylight will be coming out in the future. This way people who want full control of the different spectra can have it.
Do you know if they have plans to make a medium sized light? Something like this Red light device - Red Light Man

Makrosky

I can tune in as many times as you mention me on the comments :): Glad to help.

What Is your question exactly ?

I would NEVER ever use any redlight on the testicles. No Way. Better safe than sorry.

I've been thinking about this the last days... Lots of us take daily substances that act in many ways one of them is reducing inflammation/pain. For instance : aspirin, tianeptine, pregnenolone, etc.

These substances lower the pain threshold so it could happen that you are burning your testicles without noticing any pain (@Sucrates what do you think about this?). I'm purely speculating but... hey... it's your balls man. They are not replaceable.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I recovered from red light (too much) on testicles and it took about a month and things are right back where they should be, in a very good way...I wouldn't use this either anymore.

Makrosky

I recovered from red light (too much) on testicles and it took about a month and things are right back where they should be, in a very good way...I wouldn't use this either anymore.
I'm really glad to hear that, ecstatic! What were your symptoms ? ED if I recall correctly. Anything else like pain on them or burning sensation ?

I'm really glad to hear that, ecstatic! What were your symptoms ? ED if I recall correctly. Anything else like pain on them or burning sensation ?

I had ED. Low libido. That was it. It's a good barometer for overall health status.

Insomnia

I can tune in as many times as you mention me on the comments :): Glad to help.

What Is your question exactly ?

I would NEVER ever use any redlight on the testicles. No Way. Better safe than sorry.

I've been thinking about this the last days... Lots of us take daily substances that act in many ways one of them is reducing inflammation/pain. For instance : aspirin, tianeptine, pregnenolone, etc.

These substances lower the pain threshold so it could happen that you are burning your testicles without noticing any pain (@Sucrates what do you think about this?). I'm purely speculating but... hey... it's your balls man. They are not replaceable.

Thanks, won't shine it there definitely unless it makes you superman or something :P, but according to some users it had the opposite effect lol. I actually bought the lights off RedLightMan, I also want the full bodylight that @charlie mentioned, that one looks darn awesome. I will purchase that one in the future most definitely, but first I'll try out lights and see what they offer. If I get any positive effects (which I hope I will), I will purchase the one off LifeGivingStore since it has no infrared light in it. I like it actually, because I can purchase a seperate "infrared light" and be a bit more subtle dosing infrared.

I know there are time schematics (as in how long and at what distance) for these lights, would anyone recommend something for a beginner (when u take the RLM for example)? How many times a day/week, for how many minutes at what distance/dosage.

Also, I actually don't like touching hormones (and I don't know much about them, time to educate myself lol) at this age, but does anyone know what would be the first hormones to look at (when u become older etc.) which ones are the ones that the body becomes deficient in first? Would that be pregnenolone, progesterone or something else?

My father is a bit older, and he doesn't use supplements whatsoever normally. I convinced him to take k2 and d right now (and he is using it since 2 months), I will get him a good A-D-E-K combo, B-complex, magnesium and perhaps some hormones. But again, since I know j.cksh.t about them, could anyone give a recommendation for which ones to try out on a 55 year old male?

I can't keep saying this enough, THANK YOU!

greetings,

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom