Can we Fix Capitalism?

gaze

View: https://youtu.be/Gv6130kSzEY

I found this to be a grood debate and overview of the current global corporate economic situation and the direction it's heading in. would recommend watching it if interested in the current corporate takeover , it gives a good perspective from both the left and right leanin viewpoints

Last edited:

ThinPicking

View: https://youtu.be/Gv6130kSzEY

This is quite possibly the best debate and overview of the current global economic situation and the direction it's heading in that i've seen. would highly recommend watching it if interested in the economy , it gives a good perspective from both the left and right leanin viewpoints

Yanis is a tool and the system we have is not capitalism.

People need to stop walking the lines they're given by these pathetic, disgusting people.

OP
G

gaze

Yanis is a tool and the system we have is not capitalism.

People need to stop walking the lines they're given by these pathetic, disgusting people.
if you watched even the first 10 minutes, yanis himself says the system we have is not capitalism

ThinPicking

if you watched even the first 10 minutes, yanis himself says the system we have is not capitalism
He's been running this bait and switch for a decade. Watch more of him. He soothsayed Goldman steamrolling one of his home countries.

Screenshot_20211214-093752.png

Screenshot_20211214-092325.png

Last edited:
OP
G

gaze

He's been running this bait and switch for a decade. Watch more of him. He soothsayed Goldman steamrolling one of his home countries.
i've watched plenty of him. watch the video and critique the ideas, or just don't comment on the thread. your personal vendetta against him is irrelevant since it lacks nuance. just blanket statements

Last edited:

ThinPicking

i've watched plenty of him. watch the video and critique the ideas, or just don't comment on the thread. your personal vendetta against him is irrelevant especially since it lacks any and all nuance . just blanket statements
I'm good thank you, you have the floor sir.

OP
G

gaze

I'm good thank you, you have the floor sir.
im good as well. i just shared the video for anyone who wants watch a debate on the economy which i found interesting. but at least watch the video if your going to critique it

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals