Bombshell: David Martin Blows the lid on the Covid fraud and the Covid Vaccines

Missenger

That sounds hopeful. Wish that I could soften the knowing that I perceive, as how illiterate the masses in America truly are. From what I observe, there is little comprehension of conceptual information, or that which requires extrapolation for a conclusion. I think that the need for simplicity helped precipitate the rise of the meme, with cartoons, to assist communication in the most visual and simple way? A foray into comments on any number of channels on Telegram reveal an extreme ignorance of American/world/human history; social, medical, legal, political--ignorance of the human condition--physical, mental, emotional, spiritual. It is staggering. Comments are barely 4th grade level English and words are only spelled as perceived...
My stomach gets tied up in knots wondering how the simplest doctrines can be shared/explained to millions with a low working intellect and limited scope of information, for lack of understanding the words! The likes of the Preamble to the Constitution is not on their radar.
Maybe its just me and if thats the case, this is just my rant. This morning I served a married couple breakfast in my home, made from local smoked ham and free range eggs. The 52yr old woman ate her egg whites carefully avoiding the yolks. At cleanup I asked her why and she said they were too yellow I think they went bad. At the farmers market at the Maple Syrup booth, the vendor was flabbergasted when a woman called him a liar for saying that syrup came from a tree.
What the.
I had to dig around my storage to find it.

In a case I would prefer seeing western culture thrive versus being murdered by the banking cartels. That involves not letting the people themselves be murdered by 'diversity' and other varieties of war by said cartels.

Attachments

• google.gif
    google.gif
    149.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Google.png
    Google.png
    49 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Regina

That sounds hopeful. Wish that I could soften the knowing that I perceive, as how illiterate the masses in America truly are. From what I observe, there is little comprehension of conceptual information, or that which requires extrapolation for a conclusion. I think that the need for simplicity helped precipitate the rise of the meme, with cartoons, to assist communication in the most visual and simple way? A foray into comments on any number of channels on Telegram reveal an extreme ignorance of American/world/human history; social, medical, legal, political--ignorance of the human condition--physical, mental, emotional, spiritual. It is staggering. Comments are barely 4th grade level English and words are only spelled as perceived...
My stomach gets tied up in knots wondering how the simplest doctrines can be shared/explained to millions with a low working intellect and limited scope of information, for lack of understanding the words! The likes of the Preamble to the Constitution is not on their radar.
Maybe its just me and if thats the case, this is just my rant. This morning I served a married couple breakfast in my home, made from local smoked ham and free range eggs. The 52yr old woman ate her egg whites carefully avoiding the yolks. At cleanup I asked her why and she said they were too yellow I think they went bad. At the farmers market at the Maple Syrup booth, the vendor was flabbergasted when a woman called him a liar for saying that syrup came from a tree.
What the.
'she said they were too yellow I think they went bad. At the farmers market at the Maple Syrup booth, the vendor was flabbergasted when a woman called him a liar for saying that syrup came from a tree.'
Hah. That made me tilt my head just like my border collie.
I'll probably chuckle at eggs and maple syrup from now on. Thanks!

akgrrrl

I had to dig around my storage to find it.

In a case I would prefer seeing western culture thrive versus being murdered by the banking cartels. That involves not letting the people themselves be murdered by 'diversity' and other varieties of war by said cartels.
Thankyou for searching for that. One can pass it on in hopes, neh?

OP
L

Lollipop2

At the farmers market at the Maple Syrup booth, the vendor was flabbergasted when a woman called him a liar for saying that syrup came from a tree.
What the.
OMG...unreal. That is downright scary. BTW...have enjoyed all your posts about your home, garden and the bears :): - trying not to derail here - just slip in the compliment like a subliminal message - lol.

Rick K

'she said they were too yellow I think they went bad. At the farmers market at the Maple Syrup booth, the vendor was flabbergasted when a woman called him a liar for saying that syrup came from a tree.'
Hah. That made me tilt my head just like my border collie.
I'll probably chuckle at eggs and maple syrup from now on. Thanks!
As opposed to a bush? I thought the word maple gave it away. What's terrifying is that these people have children and pass on the idiot gene.

Rick K

Maple is just a flavor. You know, like "ranch" . /sarc
Hmm... so if we cross pollinate a few deciduous species then ranch might be an option. I'll cut you in on the profits!

J.R.K

Well, all I can say that of ALL the threads about Covid and the Covid Vaccines with all the videos and papers, this video says it all. Martin outlines the fraud by following the 4,000 Coronavirus patents. A MUST see video.

PS - video is in English - Interview in English not German.

@tankasnowgod’s insistence on the fraud has been verified by this video.
Thank you for posting this @Lollypop2! A fantastic video and I don’t think anyone ever disagreed that @tanksasnowgod analysis on this whole pandemic was a fraud or at least has elements of fraud seeded into it.
But this video leaves me with some unanswered questions.
Like was there ever a virus released, if not did the amount of people just die as a result of whatever flu virus was floating around and the governments restrictions on how to treat those affected? In other words what made the victims come down with SARS?
Is the product from the vaccine going to be a threat to the unvaccinated via. shedding or transmission either through intimate or casual contact?
Is whatever is being produced in a vaccinated person going to eventually caused a massive cull in the human population. Or will it just create a whole new host of clients for big pharmaceutical companies to treat until the clients are bankrupt?

akgrrrl

Thank you for posting this @Lollypop2! A fantastic video and I don’t think anyone ever disagreed that @tanksasnowgod analysis on this whole pandemic was a fraud or at least has elements of fraud seeded into it.
But this video leaves me with some unanswered questions.
Like was there ever a virus released, if not did the amount of people just die as a result of whatever flu virus was floating around and the governments restrictions on how to treat those affected? In other words what made the victims come down with SARS?
Is the product from the vaccine going to be a threat to the unvaccinated via. shedding or transmission either through intimate or casual contact?
Is whatever is being produced in a vaccinated person going to eventually caused a massive cull in the human population. Or will it just create a whole new host of clients for big pharmaceutical companies to treat until the clients are bankrupt?
Good questions, and, dare we repeat that many have theorized (since a year ago) the effects of the simultaneous 5G experiment in Wuhan with some sort of "release"? Whatever it is, its GLOBAL, its FINANCIAL, and its CONTROL. The who, what, why, when and where appears in fractured puzzle pieces. Aye, thanks to members like tankasnowgod we have reasoning beyond apparent evidence.

J.R.K

Good questions, and, dare we repeat that many have theorized (since a year ago) the effects of the simultaneous 5G experiment in Wuhan with some sort of "release"? Whatever it is, its GLOBAL, its FINANCIAL, and its CONTROL. The who, what, why, when and where appears in fractured puzzle pieces. Aye, thanks to members like tankasnowgod we have reasoning beyond apparent evidence.
I see you are from Alaska @akgrrrl ! Is there more common sense approach to this so called vaccines experiment? Or are they riding everyone just as hard with only the small percentage questioning this narrative?

akgrrrl

I see you are from Alaska @akgrrrl ! Is there more common sense approach to this so called vaccines experiment? Or are they riding everyone just as hard with only the small percentage questioning this narrative?
The clinics and other institutions who accepted CARES monies are dutifully grinding on all who cross their thresholds. Independent Docs and businesses are thriving. The municipality of Anch and larger cities like capital Juneau are desparately dispensing monies to every non prof they can, in order to be in line for this next 3.5 trillion stimmy. The Alaska Watchman reports on some goings on...but recently a mysterious 1M donation to Alaska Native Heritage Center found them producing a stage show of trannies in drag to "promote children reading". Those *cough*performers, hiked their skirts and showed their panties and singing showtunes thru their beards and mustaches. I guarantee you those types dare not venture from the safety of a city sidewalk. As in most of Alaska, if you get off the bus, you can become part of the food chain.

J.R.K

The clinics and other institutions who accepted CARES monies are dutifully grinding on all who cross their thresholds. Independent Docs and businesses are thriving. The municipality of Anch and larger cities like capital Juneau are desparately dispensing monies to every non prof they can, in order to be in line for this next 3.5 trillion stimmy. The Alaska Watchman reports on some goings on...but recently a mysterious 1M donation to Alaska Native Heritage Center found them producing a stage show of trannies in drag to "promote children reading". Those *cough*performers, hiked their skirts and showed their panties and singing showtunes thru their beards and mustaches. I guarantee you those types dare not venture from the safety of a city sidewalk. As in most of Alaska, if you get off the bus, you can become part of the food chain.
Sounds like a world in which I grew up in, I am surprised though that they let the drag queens sing more than one tune before being shuffled off for bear bait.

akgrrrl

Sounds like a world in which I grew up in, I am surprised though that they let the drag queens sing more than one tune before being shuffled off for bear bait.
Well, ya gotta let that hook set properly...

Drareg

You would think Christopher M. Curtis, Boyd Yount, and Ralph Baric would be the go to experts during a coronavirus outbreak........

Peat covered Baric on a KMUD radio interview in October 2020, I spoke about it here-https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/ralph-baric-mr-coronavirus.36969/#post-570775

The media has nothing on them, It’s so obvious as to why, if you wanted advice on how to treat it they would know, Doctors we’re trying to understand the blood clotting issues early on, these men would have known all of this from experimentation yet they stated silent it seems.

Drareg

Our government is rogue, academia is rogue, medicine is rogue and the media is a puppet of the rogue state,
When I was a young boy I remember someone saying that the day will come when the people of integrity and truth will have to stand up for freedom and some will have to die.
A south American leader once said that the only way to get rid of communists is to kill them. What does that tell you?
Hard to imagine, hard to say but View attachment 25205
He is advocating killing as a means of self defense and he is correct in this context.

Marcine

Well, all I can say that of ALL the threads about Covid and the Covid Vaccines with all the videos and papers, this video says it all. Martin outlines the fraud by following the 4,000 Coronavirus patents. A MUST see video.

PS - video is in English - Interview in English not German.

@tankasnowgod’s insistence on the fraud has been verified by this video.
This lecture of his is a bigger bomb! Dr David Martin – The Illusion of Knowledge – Forbidden Knowledge TV

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom