Bombshell: David Martin Blows the lid on the Covid fraud and the Covid Vaccines

Lollipop2

Well, all I can say that of ALL the threads about Covid and the Covid Vaccines with all the videos and papers, this video says it all. Martin outlines the fraud by following the 4,000 Coronavirus patents. A MUST see video.

PS - video is in English - Interview in English not German.

@tankasnowgod’s insistence on the fraud has been verified by this video.

Birdie

I'm just starting to watch this. One of the commenters posted a link to a paper by Dr Martin which I'll look at. It might be good for sending out to people who won't watch the video interview.

Thank you @Lollipop2.

Peatful

P

Peatness

Well, all I can say that of ALL the threads about Covid and the Covid Vaccines with all the videos and papers, this video says it all. Martin outlines the fraud by following the 4,000 Coronavirus patents. A MUST see video.

I wish people would watch this today instead of the football. It may save their lives. Thanks for posting

FitnessMike

will this change anything? do these guys have any influence in the field?

Rick K

A wonderful post. David Martin is the hammer. We'll see what come of this.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:rightagain

@tankasnowgod right yet again.

God always right:
"There is nothing new under the sun"
"The love of money is the root of all evil"

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I found the remarkable citation:

There we read a statement from Dr. Peter Daszek of EcoHealth Alliance, who received funding from Dr. Fauci (NIH) for research at the Wuhan lab on 'gain of function' research on corona viruses:

"To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process, Daszak stated."

But there is more! In the beginning of the document that I linked from the NIH, it says:

“This poses a serious threat because the potential for SARS to reemerge persists, whether naturally or as a result of a research accident in a laboratory.”

Last edited:

Rick K

There we read a statement from Dr. Peter Daszek of EcoHealth Alliance, who received funding from Dr. Fauci (NIH) for research at the Wuhan lab on 'gain of function' research on corona viruses:

"To sustain the funding base beyond the crisis, he said, we need to increase public understanding of the need for MCMs such as a pan-influenza or pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of process, Daszak stated."
Interesting to note that bats in China are again implicated in the origin of Sars. David Martin explains that we created it. The "pandemic" they refer to in 2003 had 8,000 cases and claimed 800 lives. OMG, this is astoundingly horrific. How did we ever recover? It takes nothing to earn the title pandemic.

Jasjeet

What does MCM stand for/mean?

P

Peatness

Interesting to note that bats in China are again implicated in the origin of Sars. David Martin explains that we created it. The "pandemic" they refer to in 2003 had 8,000 cases and claimed 800 lives. OMG, this is astoundingly horrific. How did we ever recover? It takes nothing to earn the title pandemic.
I don’t know if we can recover easily from this. I’ve seen people walking outdoors, in the park, alone wearing a mask. I’ve seem terrified faces on public transport. I’ve witnessed vitriol towards people not wearing masks. If these people ever come to the realisation that they have been lied to I don’t think they will be able to process that level of dishonesty.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I have been listening to the Corona-Ausschuss sessions since session 40 and also viewed a few older ones. Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a pulmonologist, was a member of the German Bundestag and was in a position of power to stop the SARS ‘pandemic’ in 2003, or it would have led to a similar situation as today.

Dr. Wodarg stated that today’s pandemic was curbed by the PCR test developed by Dr. Christian Dorsten at the Charité in Berlin, that this test was then adopted by the German Rudolf Koch Institut (the equivalent of the CDC) and later by the WHO. And the inventor of the PCR test, Dr. Kary Mullis, stated that the PCR test cannot be used to diagnose whether a person is infected and that this test can be used manipulatively.

Also watch the interview of Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA method. Interestingly, his name was deleted from Wikipedia after he openly warned about the mRNA ‘vaccine’. This was also part of the session 60 of the Corona-Ausschuss.

Rick K

I don’t know if we can recover easily from this. I’ve seen people walking outdoors, in the park, alone wearing a mask. I’ve seem terrified faces on public transport. I’ve witnessed vitriol towards people not wearing masks. If these people ever come to the realisation that they have been lied to I don’t think they will be able to process that level of dishonesty.
Agreed. There is something profound that happens to one's mind when locked in psychosis and to be able to recover from that, to acknowledge that one was so absorbed by their deeply unconscious state is highly improbable. It's happening in my family and I only mention that because, as I've known these people for 60 years, I am dumbfounded by their fear and even rage towards me and other family members who have not been vaxxed. How, if my own family members can't see past this, can we ever expect strangers in society to be able to live in accord within such a divided camp. This tactic of playing us against each other is very effective at curbing non conformity and is no different than race baiting or inciting fear of or hatred for those of different religions. Only after terrible atrocities are incurred do people seem to snap out of it at some point and then live in denial of their past.

Regina

Agreed. There is something profound that happens to one's mind when locked in psychosis and to be able to recover from that, to acknowledge that one was so absorbed by their deeply unconscious state is highly improbable. It's happening in my family and I only mention that because, as I've known these people for 60 years, I am dumbfounded by their fear and even rage towards me and other family members who have not been vaxxed. How, if my own family members can't see past this, can we ever expect strangers in society to be able to live in accord within such a divided camp. This tactic of playing us against each other is very effective at curbing non conformity and is no different than race baiting or inciting fear of or hatred for those of different religions. Only after terrible atrocities are incurred do people seem to snap out of it at some point and then live in denial of their past.
+1

akgrrrl

+1
But not just this topic!
To broach the subjects chemtrails, toxic water supplies, devalued nutrition in foods, medical corruptocracy, politics etc, is to face head-on the resistance, disbelief and scorn of the American majority.

Fred

Stateless secession is the only answer. The state is the main tool of the people behind the pandemic. States have always been controlled by unelected forces and always will be...
Teddy Roosevelt: “Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people." This is from an audio recording made in 1912.
Tony Fauci today: "I do believe at the local level, Jake, there should be more mandates, there really should be." Fauci told CNN’s Jake Tapper.
So yeah, it's happening. Get ready to move in a hurry.

Birdie

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom