Bombshell: David Martin Blows the lid on the Covid fraud and the Covid Vaccines

haidut

Forum Supporter
I like China better than the West but can a way of life that pollutes the environment completely be called progress? Below is just one of the terrifying consequences - they are speeding towards the same endpoint as the West it seems...

Yep, the regular, hard-working Chinese got used to build another empire and got thrown under the bus. All regular, hard-working people around the world are staring down the same abyss...and hopefully, this will produce worldwide revolt to finally chop off the head of the snake.

OP
L

Lollipop2

I genuinely think there's a risk of Dr. David "suiciding" himself next week
I also wonder about this, but since he is so public, I think them killing him would do huge damage to themselves. It would be super obvious.

GAF

I also wonder about this, but since he is so public, I think them killing him would do huge damage to themselves. It would be super obvious.

These people can fly "commercial" airplanes into buildings full of people and blame it on a dude on dialysis in a cave in Afghanistan with ZERO concern of getting caught. This is just one example of all the "super obvious" nonsense they have pulled off.

Look, when this started they called it a "novel" coronavirus and anyone who ever went to a library knows a "novel" is a work of fiction. It's not that hard to figure out what is going on. The Bad Guys are laughing and joking and making fun of all of us who are not in their club all day every day. Satan is the "Joker". The more obvious and outrageous they can be the better for them because they just keep on laughing and laughing and laughing. This is the very best time of their entire lives and they are going to milk it until The End.

Regina

These people can fly "commercial" airplanes into buildings full of people and blame it on a dude on dialysis in a cave in Afghanistan with ZERO concern of getting caught. This is just one example of all the "super obvious" nonsense they have pulled off.

Look, when this started they called it a "novel" coronavirus and anyone who ever went to a library knows a "novel" is a work of fiction. It's not that hard to figure out what is going on. The Bad Guys are laughing and joking and making fun of all of us who are not in their club all day every day. Satan is the "Joker". The more obvious and outrageous they can be the better for them because they just keep on laughing and laughing and laughing. This is the very best time of their entire lives and they are going to milk it until The End.
let's hope they are so giddy and intoxicated with the grift, the dupe, that they make some fatal trip-ups.

akgrrrl

I was compelled to print as soon as this post went up and its on the wall of my sitting porch. The feeling and thoughts of it's basic truth has been the best thing for my inner world in a long time.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
let's hope they are so giddy and intoxicated with the grift, the dupe, that they make some fatal trip-ups.
They'll make some fatal mistakes sooner or later because in their hubris they do not value competence, nor compassion, only loyalty to their plans. Once they lose competence in critical areas, their plans will begin to self-destruct. I see this as a slow process already underway - just like corrosion was ignored in a certain Miami structure...

GAF

They'll make some fatal mistakes sooner or later because in their hubris they do not value competence, nor compassion, only loyalty to their plans. Once they lose competence in critical areas, their plans will begin to self-destruct. I see this as a slow process already underway - just like corrosion was ignored in a certain Miami structure...
Corrosion? really? It was a mini 9-11 reenactment to remind everyone their plans are moving forward ever so nicely. That's why they were working so hard in the days before on the "roof" (Genesis 11:9) when in fact they were working on the basement (Rev 9:11).

Get ready to get pancaked "like a thief in the night"

Rick K

Corrosion? really? It was a mini 9-11 reenactment to remind everyone their plans are moving forward ever so nicely. That's why they were working so hard in the days before on the "roof" (Genesis 11:9) when in fact they were working on the basement (Rev 9:11).

And don't forget the conveniently placed Fox news camera catching all the action, I mean accident at 2:30 AM.

OP
L

Lollipop2

How can you tell it was a mini 9-11 @GAF? This is the first I have heard of it. Curious.

Peatful

How can you tell it was a mini 9-11 @GAF? This is the first I have heard of it. Curious.
Have you seen the footage?
It’s obvious in the footage I saw from a poolside condo unit with a clear view of the explosions.
if I can find it on YouTube- ill post here.

The reason for the bombing was related to McAfee and his terabytes of (CIA?) data.
He allegedly had it in a luxury condo across the street from the bombings- like on Collins and 88th.

This all could be wrong- but you get the picture.

Rick K

Wow...did I miss this.
John McAfee said he had 31 TB storage of all the naughty people in government/CIA and foreign governments stored there. He was in prison in Spain and said he had a dead man's switch which would release the info if anything happened to him and of course he "committed suicide". It was a ruse but "agents" blew up the building to be sure.

Peatful

OP
L

Lollipop2

John McAfee said he had 31 TB storage of all the naughty people in government/CIA and foreign governments stored there. He was in prison in Spain and said he had a dead man's switch which would release the info if anything happened to him and of course he "committed suicide". It was a ruse but "agents" blew up the building to be sure.
OMG...wow - had no idea. Now I get it.

Rick K

OP
L

Lollipop2

Have you seen the footage?
It’s obvious in the footage I saw from a poolside condo unit with a clear view of the explosions.
if I can find it on YouTube- ill post here.

The reason for the bombing was related to McAfee and his terabytes of (CIA?) data.
He allegedly had it in a luxury condo across the street from the bombings- like on Collins and 88th.

This all could be wrong- but you get the picture.
Okay, now I am getting it. Thank you for the footage.

Peatful

Okay, now I am getting it. Thank you for the footage.
I pulled the correct one from DDG. But it posted oddly.
If you search on DDG - you can clearly see the footage. :33 seconds long

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom