Bombshell: David Martin Blows the lid on the Covid fraud and the Covid Vaccines

akgrrrl

By the way, am I the only one exceptionally curious about the constant windows security updates in the last year? I've had more updates in the last year than in the previous 5. Are Microsoft and Giggle mining our laptops for ..you know..
Yes

OP
L

Lollipop2

By the way, am I the only one exceptionally curious about the constant windows security updates in the last year? I've had more updates in the last year than in the previous 5. Are Microsoft and Giggle mining our laptops for ..you know..
Apple quietly installed a “Covid tracker” on iPhones so you could be notified if you were near someone with Covid. I disabled it - let’s see if they override my off button.

Rick K

Apple quietly installed a “Covid tracker” on iPhones so you could be notified if you were near someone with Covid. I disabled it - let’s see if they override my off button.
Snapple and Giggle have done the same in Massatwoshits and if you uninstall or disable it just restores itself. In Ontario Giggle is reporting all of our whereabouts to the provincial government on a daily basis.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Snapple and Giggle have done the same in Massatwoshits and if you uninstall or disable it just restores itself. In Ontario Giggle is reporting all of our whereabouts to the provincial government on a daily basis.
I am trying not to laugh at your post because it is good and totally important and serious, but your names are causing me to giggle...

Rick K

I am trying not to laugh at your post because it is good and totally important and serious, but your names are causing me to giggle...
One of my nefarious personality quirks to be sure. Mayhaps my derivations of the proper names will retard the spy bots Microsnot has installed without my consent.

OP
L

Lollipop2

One of my nefarious personality quirks to be sure. Mayhaps my derivations of the proper names will retard the spy bots Microsnot has installed without my consent.
+1 nice idea. Probably will.

akgrrrl

I am grinning too over your wordmorphs. Word of the Day I learned today is a rougher version of Rush(Words Have Meaning) Limbaughs " femi-nazi"...its "dykopath" haaaah oops off topic, sorry

Rick K

I am grinning too over your wordmorphs. Word of the Day I learned today is a rougher version of Rush(Words Have Meaning) Limbaughs " femi-nazi"...its "dykopath" haaaah oops off topic, sorry
?

Rick K

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Jinju

LOL!!! :)
Otherwise serious post, but I just burst out laughing at that!

Rick K

L

Lord Cola

Anyone want to analyze this logo? From David Martin's website, m-cam.com.
In addition to the obvious one.....

Attachments

• 2018mcam-logo-v5-500.png
    2018mcam-logo-v5-500.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 26

Rick K

Agree - not a great image. Must have meaning at its core reason because esthetics certainly are not.
Methinks it's just an overlay of his company lettering.

J.R.K

G

Good find, Charlie. As I've been hammering on about all along: premeditated. A plandemic.
A fantastic find @charlie ! I have only seen three of his videos but I like the way he has his facts and thoughts straight and very clearly knows what it is he is looking at and can convey that information to regular people like myself. He reminds me of a previous generation where he can say what’s on his mind and it does not matter if he offends anyone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom