Australia? Why so Psycho?

ruprmurdoch

All people in the world must support and fight for Australians. We have to let know australian politicians that they will be punished hardly. I will do my best to chase australian guys who work for totalitarian regime and put them in new Nurenberg. If I will ever meet human who was now hired in ausie police, it would not be a nice meeting.

Pina

Pina

BREAKING NEWS: There is a catastrophe emerging amongst the vaccinated. Health Officers from NSW and Victoria are reporting the unthinkable.
If you compare this with my Singapore report this week or my Israel v Palestine report from two weeks ago, all on this page, the NSW figures offered in this report, is pointing clearly to a trend. Additionally, the Victorian health officer may have got it wrong, however the percentages in Victoria of those double jabbed are only 18%. Vaccinated people are going to hospital and dying in greater numbers. The vaccine is not fit for purpose.
View: https://www.facebook.com/101106082264177/videos/193502026224579/?extid=WA-UNK-UNK-UNK-AN_GK0T-GK1C

Saba

BREAKING NEWS: There is a catastrophe emerging amongst the vaccinated. Health Officers from NSW and Victoria are reporting the unthinkable.
If you compare this with my Singapore report this week or my Israel v Palestine report from two weeks ago, all on this page, the NSW figures offered in this report, is pointing clearly to a trend. Additionally, the Victorian health officer may have got it wrong, however the percentages in Victoria of those double jabbed are only 18%. Vaccinated people are going to hospital and dying in greater numbers. The vaccine is not fit for purpose.
View: https://www.facebook.com/101106082264177/videos/193502026224579/?extid=WA-UNK-UNK-UNK-AN_GK0T-GK1C
The video isn't playing for me, and I don't want to log on to FB. No other way to watch it?

Saba

All people in the world must support and fight for Australians. We have to let know australian politicians that they will be punished hardly. I will do my best to chase australian guys who work for totalitarian regime and put them in new Nurenberg. If I will ever meet human who was now hired in ausie police, it would not be a nice meeting.
Here is some support from Polish MPs, filmed in front of the Australian embassy in Warsaw:

View: https://rumble.com/vngdlf-polish-mps-rail-against-australian-mandates.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Sharyl+Attkisson&ep=2

Pina

This does not exempt her, it just shows how evil she is. There is more to this woman than meets the eye

Pina

Pina

quote-he-who-controls-the-media-controls-the-minds-of-the-public-noam-chomsky-80-92-19.jpg

Pina

I think the what they danced around was that Australian authorities possibly have done more harm than good.
Possibly? Is it not certain yet?