Assorted news

akgrrrl

Yes. It is stunning to see even here in Alaska. In "rural" Alaska yet, young couples to greyhairs, moving about their daily business at the grocery store, bank, and corner laundromat. I see the owner of the ONLY bookstore for 150 miles wears her mask always, and think to myself " but, but... doesnt she READ?"

Momma

A cashless society. That’s a reverse ATM. Stores wont take your money, for safety reasons of course. They are all over Philadelphia DC New York City and San Francisco. You put cash inside a machine and it spits out a store credit card all of this will soon be in sync with your real ID a.k.a. drivers license at some point is my guess. Carbon tracking blah blah blah.

Momma

WEF Official:

B0B4EFA9-B157-4D31-800F-729CEB564A68.png

David PS

Regina

JamesGatz

@JamesGatz

Yea I saw this, crazy world.

I'm leaving NYC in about 4 weeks and not coming back

Things are becoming strange here, they're making everyone vegan, theres SO MANY illegal immigrants popping up and people on drugs too and they keep making excuses to increase Police presence everywhere, feel like I'm SLOWLY watching it develop into a Police state, I'm also seeing Teslas EVERYWHERE now, so I'm right on time because its becoming really hard for me to maintain my health

This city will be the first to fall, guaranteed, peoples health will be DROPPING to zero, as time goes on

Honestly, everyone here is already so unhealthy and miserable, I can ONLY imagine how bad things get when people become vegan

Crazy World

Regina

Yea I saw this, crazy world.

I'm leaving NYC in about 4 weeks and not coming back

Things are becoming strange here, they're making everyone vegan, theres SO MANY illegal immigrants popping up and people on drugs too and they keep making excuses to increase Police presence everywhere, feel like I'm SLOWLY watching it develop into a Police state, I'm also seeing Teslas EVERYWHERE now, so I'm right on time because its becoming really hard for me to maintain my health

This city will be the first to fall, guaranteed, peoples health will be DROPPING to zero, as time goes on

Honestly, everyone here is already so unhealthy and miserable, I can ONLY imagine how bad things get when people become vegan

Crazy World
I grew up there (early years) and went back as an adult for 11 yrs for work.
I fled in 2005.

Just getting into my apartment or retrieving my mail always required numerous people saying grading things like, "Must be nice having a good job." "I guess you'll be able to pay those bills." "Boy, you sure play that boyfriend of yours well." "You'll be riding the trains soon b****." "Must be nice getting mail. Is that a card?" "I see you got a package. Spending money like water." "You ain't any better than me." "Pfft. Look at this one."
endless dribbles of such poison

It wasn't everyone of course. But so many miserably unhappy people.

Momma

I grew up there (early years) and went back as an adult for 11 yrs for work.
I fled in 2005.

Just getting into my apartment or retrieving my mail always required numerous people saying grading things like, "Must be nice having a good job." "I guess you'll be able to pay those bills." "Boy, you sure play that boyfriend of yours well." "You'll be riding the trains soon b****." "Must be nice getting mail. Is that a card?" "I see you got a package. Spending money like water." "You ain't any better than me." "Pfft. Look at this one."
endless dribbles of such poison

It wasn't everyone of course. But so many miserably unhappy people.
These people are everywhere. But in the genteel south they just say it behind your back.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom