Anyone know about Voice-to-Skull or treatments for this? Electronic Weapons / DEW

Dr. B

You shouldn't have left your job. What do you eat?

The involuntary jerks are myoclonus, a symptom of Parkinson's disease, which will also involve hallucinations in the later stages. Also, schizophrenia is thought to be due to dopamine overproduction, an effect of the parasite Toxoplasma gondii., But I haven't found a cure yet for once it forms cysts in the brain.

0.8g/kg glycine will help with schizophrenia. Saturated fats protect against radiation exposure. Don't do what the voices say. Good luck.
wow where did you find that on SFA?
does calcium, vitamin d and policosanol and caffeine also help with radiation

OccamzRazer

Sorry to hear about this, sounds pretty rough!

Here are some highly theoretical suggestions:

Eat 'grounding' foods. Foods high in iron and other metals are probably grounding. Red meat is a great example. Bone broth too. Coffee is also grounding - I read here that some coffee contains lithium and even gold. I would NOT go for a low-fat diet, but your choice ofc.

Partake in grounding activities. Gardening barefoot probably tops the list. Camping might also be good. If you're healthy enough for long nature hikes, then those could be really great.

Focus on your spiritual side. Forget what your neighbor or anyone else is doing - try to focus on your own spiritual state. Hoʻoponopono meditation is very powerful...as Yahshua said, bless those who persecute you.

Ben.

Also, schizophrenia is thought to be due to dopamine overproduction, an effect of the parasite Toxoplasma gondii., But I haven't found a cure yet for once it forms cysts in the brain.

I've read before that every third person might be infected with it. I came across a article last year that mentioned a study where the syrian rue with its beta-carboline cured people from it.

Never checked upon that claim tho. Do you know more about it? What i do know is that it is atleast recognized as a alternative to the "gold standard" therapy that is sulfadiazine and pyrimethamine. Not sure if it is able to deal with the zyst or biofilm issue bugs usually have.

Altough i dont want to sidetrack the threat.

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
Sorry to hear about this, sounds pretty rough!
I take each and every day by itself and not worry too much about long term damage. Also, I don't want to commit suicide since there are at least a few people's lives that would be devastated even if it was for a short time

Here are some highly theoretical suggestions:

Eat 'grounding' foods. Foods high in iron and other metals are probably grounding. Red meat is a great example. Bone broth too. Coffee is also grounding - I read here that some coffee contains lithium and even gold. I would NOT go for a low-fat diet, but your choice ofc.
I do notice that I can withstand a little bit more of the punishment with a low carb diet, muscle meats, I know it's antithetical to what the readers and followers of this site propose.

Partake in grounding activities. Gardening barefoot probably tops the list. Camping might also be good. If you're healthy enough for long nature hikes, then those could be really great.
I'm kind of in a cold area but yes something outdoors is fine...I have learned through all of this $$$ isn't everything in life. If I am working a job at a desk where my life is miserable I'm getting hit with this torture it is not worth it...

Focus on your spiritual side. Forget what your neighbor or anyone else is doing - try to focus on your own spiritual state. Hoʻoponopono meditation is very powerful...as Yahshua said, bless those who persecute you.
Yes thank you!

mm33

Forum Supporter
I take each and every day by itself and not worry too much about long term damage. Also, I don't want to commit suicide since there are at least a few people's lives that would be devastated even if it was for a short time

I do notice that I can withstand a little bit more of the punishment with a low carb diet, muscle meats, I know it's antithetical to what the readers and followers of this site propose.

I'm kind of in a cold area but yes something outdoors is fine...I have learned through all of this $$$ isn't everything in life. If I am working a job at a desk where my life is miserable I'm getting hit with this torture it is not worth it...

Yes thank you!
Really sorry to hear about this but i've read about this and gangstalking - nasty stuff. I read somewhere that over 1mil americans are having this done to them primarily by private companies via military/govt contracts. In any event you should check out Catherine Austin Fitts - Solari.com. She was a former asst housing secretary under George HW Bush who exposed a lot of corruption and was under attack for years. You could probably contact her on that site and ask for advice. Very smart lady.

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
Really sorry to hear about this but i've read about this and gangstalking - nasty stuff. I read somewhere that over 1mil americans are having this done to them primarily by private companies via military/govt contracts. In any event you should check out Catherine Austin Fitts - Solari.com. She was a former asst housing secretary under George HW Bush who exposed a lot of corruption and was under attack for years. You could probably contact her on that site and ask for advice. Very smart lady.
Thanks...it was no doubt related to my employment...I had worked in a field where there was a lot of corruption and I ventured to start my own type of business and that's when they came after me relentlessly...

Same thing happened to that sweet lady, the one that was a whistleblower to the vaccines, Brandy Vaughn..she was found dead though :(

They definitely have access to my computer, they move the mouse at odd times. Like once I was doing a tutoring session with a high school kid and they kept moving my mouse so I couldn't effectively write on my digital whiteboard ... like wtf? You'd rather ruin my life and ensure this kid doesn't learn math? Does that make any sense? But like I said these are godless people and they are armed with that sh*tty Patriot Act so they can basically get away with murder

Last edited:
OP
BestSinceDAYONE
If anyone recommends anything to stop the thoughts of suicide that'd be appreciated ... I've lost everything, my career, my girlfriend, friends, and now my mind and body...

From what I've read Ray recommends fast acting thyroid

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
These type of weapons the v2K definitely induces brain damage, I don't trust anything from our government I was a law abiding citizen, paid my taxes worked hard etc. and this is the thanks I get...

Regina

If anyone recommends anything to stop the thoughts of suicide that'd be appreciated ... I've lost everything, my career, my girlfriend, friends, and now my mind and body...

From what I've read Ray recommends fast acting thyroid
I never heard of this ho'oponopono technique before. But I am doing it before drifting off to sleep. It does push away negatives thoughts.
"please forgive me." "I love you."
I did some zen training and the Heart Sutra chant was incredibly powerful. Focusing on the heart. The huge heart empty of obstacles.
Also the quiet sweeping of the dojo.
It sweeps away whatever went on the day--bringing you into the present--even if the house is burning down.

If there is any sunshine to be had where you live, grab it.
Smile to yourself gently and try a few of the ho'oponopono phrases.
Sweep away what has been done to you. Even when I write the words "been done to you", I find myself constricting more.
So, we want to the opposite.

Grapelander

Report 280 | Dr. Len Ber Leads the Acknowledgment of DEW Hits on Civilians by Dr. Giordano

Dr. Len Ber describes at length the sudden-onset attacks of directional energy with high-pitched frequencies ringing in his ears, vibrations, and convulsions he experienced in his own apartment which led to feelings of vertigo, loss of balance, and later a sense of mental fog, cognitive decline and effects on memory which are very similar to what the diplomats report and what University of Pennsylvania neuroscientists Dr. Douglas Smith et al recorded as a syndrome later dubbed Havana Syndrome. In close touch with an intelligent psychiatrist who assured him this was not a psychiatric disorder, Dr. Ber set about visiting a neurologist and gained a referral to Dr. Michael Hoffer at Miami, the neurologist and otolaryngologist who was instrumental in examining and diagnosing the diplomats and Intelligence analysts who report being hit with sonic and neurotech attacks. There his after-effects of DEW attacks were diagnosed as acute neurosensory dysfunction due to directed-energy--a remarkable medical acknowledgement of directed-energy weapons used on a civilian inside USA--exactly as theirs were.

Dr. Ber reports however that Penn Medicine-- in particular Dr. Douglas Smith's Center for Traumatic Brain Injury and Repair refused to look at his DTIs--a form of functional MRI called Diffusion Tensor Imaging--and further address his case after diagnosis by Dr. Hoffer. Journalists he spoke to at NPR and other places showed interest but refused to touch the story of DEW attacks on civilians.

The question Dr. Giordano was asked by Dr. Ber was what steps he would advise civilians so attacked to take, when given the same diagnosis as the diplomats. Dr. Giordano responded that he received many emails with information on symptoms some of which were backed by science and that he recommended people seek clinical help so as to "go up the chain of verification and validation."

Grapelander

Newsbreak 143 | Celeste Solum | BREAKING NEWS: Havana Syndrome in Public Cognitive Warfare Next?

Explosive information from military sources suggest Havana Syndrome on a large scale may be headed the public's way, the intention insidious neurodamage as evident in the cases of diplomats and spies apparently caught in a hot war involving many countries, says Celeste Solum.

Links to the current and advertised future pandemics such as Marburg Virus may be the use of frequency weapons to produce physical illness, such as the “painting of the lungs” with radio frequencies to produce COVID and now possibly internal hemorrhaging and neuro-hits also with radio frequency weapons or acoustic neuroweapons.

A terrifying scenario if true, it becomes essential nevertheless to learn more about this weapons capability which Celeste has been studying recently. (Note also that the subject of DEWs and Neuroweapons is one I have covered for 8 years at everydayconcerned.net, including for 5 years in podcasts--hundreds of podcasts at my Odysee Ramola D Reports channel covering neurotech and DEW use on civilians, and the latest Havana Syndrome coverage here as well.)

Please visit her channel at Youtube (Celestial Report) and her website at shepherdsheart.life to hear her five-part webinar on this subject.

LINKS FOR MORE:
Celeste Solum Opens her Webinar on Whack a Brain here today:

View: https://rumble.com/vvi0fs-wack-a-brain.html

Celeste Solum's websites:
Shepherds Heart - HEAVENLY BEAUTY AND HEALTH PRODUCTS
CelestialReport.com - Join Now To Access Celeste's Research
News & articles: News
Rumble video site: CelesteSolum
Youtube video site: https://www.youtube.com/c/CelesteSolum

DEWS used at Canberra protest:
Directed Energy Weapons Used at the Feb 12 Canberra Protest Make People Sick | Police Questioned in Parliament Refuse to Elaborate

Havana Syndrome: Intellectual Trickery, Strategic Deceit | Enter the short-tailed CIA Cricket (spychogenic at head):
Havana Syndrome: Intellectual Trickery, Strategic Deceit

SOME RELATED INFO:
"Havana Syndrome" stumps investigators as U.S. officials report injuries on White House grounds/60 Minutes, CBS:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1meGH0Dts9M

Cover-Stories on DEWS from Russia while US Govt batters Americans in USA with DEWs, Neurotech from Celltowers, Drones, Planes, Satellites, Neighbors, Portable Devices on a Daily Basis

JamesGatz

I'm convinced this is very real and as a result I believe I will take some time off the internet entirely

Recently - about 3 months ago when my internet postings started picking up on places/topics that NWO is not fond of - strange/horrific incidents have begun happening to me

One example:

So normally - I'll be on a phone call or talking to my family about a topic (such as certain states as an example) and I'll login to social media and unsurprisingly see an advertisement or recommendation on that same topic - so obviously social media apps/big brother listens to my phone conversations and reads what I write on the internet - no surprise there they do that for everyone

But now - Recently I've had some interesting phone calls with people - talking about interesting topics in-depth so not exactly NWO approved - and now all of a sudden my recommendations/advertisements is the strangest s*** I've ever seen - bizzarre targeted ads toward me that seem "random" to the average person but is meant to be understood by me in what I've been doing and I believe my brother has been talking with people that don't have the best intentions for me and 3 months back he targeted me and almost destroyed my life along with my sister - I've been cool with my siblings my whole life and suddenly they're targeting me

Theres some other events that I would not like to go into detail for but

I no longer talk to either of my siblings and have told both I don't want to see them at all, ever again and am very serious about it

I feel like I've attracted some unwanted attention to myself and I feel like all recent events in my life is some kind of deterrent so that I stop what I've been doing recently - I'm going to lay low and keep to myself for awhile so that my life becomes more quiet/stable - I don't know what's going on but I don't want to find out

Dr. B

I'm convinced this is very real and as a result I believe I will take some time off the internet entirely

Recently - about 3 months ago when my internet postings started picking up on places/topics that NWO is not fond of - strange/horrific incidents have begun happening to me

One example:

So normally - I'll be on a phone call or talking to my family about a topic (such as certain states as an example) and I'll login to social media and unsurprisingly see an advertisement or recommendation on that same topic - so obviously social media apps/big brother listens to my phone conversations and reads what I write on the internet - no surprise there they do that for everyone

But now - Recently I've had some interesting phone calls with people - talking about interesting topics in-depth so not exactly NWO approved - and now all of a sudden my recommendations/advertisements is the strangest s*** I've ever seen - bizzarre targeted ads toward me that seem "random" to the average person but is meant to be understood by me in what I've been doing and I believe my brother has been talking with people that don't have the best intentions for me and 3 months back he targeted me and almost destroyed my life along with my sister - I've been cool with my siblings my whole life and suddenly they're targeting me

I no longer talk to either of my siblings and have told both I don't want to see them at all, ever again and am very serious about it

I feel like I've attracted some unwanted attention to myself and I feel like all recent events in my life is some kind of deterrent so that I stop what I've been doing recently - I'm going to lay low and keep to myself for awhile so that my life becomes more quiet/stable - I don't know what's going on but I don't want to find out
thats unfortunate would you mind Dming regarding that. it was interesting to see the crazy things that have been going on. you gained height, gained feet/hand size... all the crazy improvements youve been having

JamesGatz

thats unfortunate would you mind Dming regarding that. it was interesting to see the crazy things that have been going on. you gained height, gained feet/hand size... all the crazy improvements youve been having
Yea youre right - I got to stay online but im just going to chill about the stuff I'm posting about just going to try to be a normie these next few months while I get a new job

OP
BestSinceDAYONE

One example:

This sounds loosely similar to some of the things I've gone through...

jacknap

This sounds loosely similar to some of the things I've gone through...
hey! Similar thing happened to me during Covid. I was working on my art & experimenting with substances to explore my consciousness.

I had a sharp raise in consciousness & felt I was being watched.

The voices at first were pleasant, I thought I was communicating with a supernatural force, so I collaborated with it. In ways was a useful muse.

The problem was when I wanted to clean up my act returning to my family & fatherland the voices wouldn’t go away. They also jolt me awake at times.

I thought it was PFS but I think it was actually some sort of microchip when I got a spinal tap done in Canada.

If anyone knows a solution let me know!

Neodymium magnets do help, sun light, dropping substances (though they get bad when stopping any crutches to get through the day or explore alternate states).

Could be overzealous mental health care professionals/ law enforcement with a god complex. Fun for art, not so fun when it’s not voluntary.

youngsinatra

hey! Similar thing happened to me during Covid. I was working on my art & experimenting with substances to explore my consciousness.

I had a sharp raise in consciousness & felt I was being watched.

The voices at first were pleasant, I thought I was communicating with a supernatural force, so I collaborated with it. In ways was a useful muse.

The problem was when I wanted to clean up my act returning to my family & fatherland the voices wouldn’t go away. They also jolt me awake at times.

I thought it was PFS but I think it was actually some sort of microchip when I got a spinal tap done in Canada.

If anyone knows a solution let me know!

Neodymium magnets do help, sun light, dropping substances (though they get bad when stopping any crutches to get through the day or explore alternate states).

Could be overzealous mental health care professionals/ law enforcement with a god complex. Fun for art, not so fun when it’s not voluntary.
Did you use psychedelics?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom