Anyone know about Voice-to-Skull or treatments for this? Electronic Weapons / DEW

HighT

EVERYWHERE

I haven't travelled on a plane since this started so I can't say if it's global or not (from what I understand it's satellite-based) so we shall see. To people that think that it's "all in my head" really need to do some serious research on the matter.

I trust you man, as I have watched some conspiracy videos before. Also I thing USA military had openly admit, they have used such weapons in the middle east.

The problem is if you experience this everywhere you go, that comes to show you are being infected with something which serve like sensor/transmitter so they can beam accurately at you everywhere you are. So your main goal should be to prevent that ''chip'' thing in you from working like deactivating it. Do research cause I don't know how, just speculating. Then shielding your house and grounding yourseld through the electrical grid of your house while you sleep as I mentioned in previous comments. I hope you will be able to get through this. Lets God be on your side.

You mention that you live from savings. If you are in a western world country and you have savings ti live off a year or so, this ammount would be enough to go anywhere in the world and start new life there. Have you considered this?

Dr. B

Don't underestimate the power of a clean gut

Try high dose b vitamins especially thiamine

Look into clove oil

There are many radiation remedies here
vitamin c quali c?

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
I have been going through the same thing since September 2020, and it's 24/7 (especially the muscle twitches/nerve jerks). However, I have had to accept that it might actually be something else (such as schizophrenia) because, when you look at my past history, everything points towards me having a number of psychotic episodes (where I heard voices).
Yeah...I am 100% sure it is not schizo...why doesn't my medication stop the voices??? And involuntary body movements like twitching, they can even move my face ffs

But it was what was said to me during these episodes (slanderous BS) that has shaped (and poisoned) my own thought processes ever since. Because these psychotic episodes (if that's what they indeed were) involved my neighbours, I assumed that the physical sensations I have experienced ever since (which mostly centres around the muscle twitches) were being caused by them using this type of voice2skull technology.
Oh my neighbors are definitely in on it, when I got a bodycam one of them trolled me by pretending to get in his car and looking at me twice.

Perpy McPerp from Douchebag Island.
During the early days, real things also happened like my car being vandalised, somebody shouting at me inside of my head (followed by my electricity cutting out) and then one of my neighbours coming to my front door to chat about random subjects that I had been viewing on my phone earlier that day (which would have been information that only I would have known about, unless he, and others, had hacked my phone), and this was then followed by somebody laughing hysterically that I could hear from upstairs in my apartment . I believed (at the time), that these 'real' coincidences were deliberate on their part to cause me more mental instability, and further their amusement.
That is definitely their goal and aim...it is to get you to kys

I also had moments where I would walk towards the door of my apartment and I would think something random (which would produce an image in my head), and I would hear a voice from upstairs commenting on what I had just visualised.

To be honest, if any of this is true, and people are able to buy this type of equipment (that can induce this type of misery on others), it is most likely purchased from the dark web (and we all know what kind of weirdos hang out there).

I was hoping some of the more technically inclined would help most of this forum's user are pretty bright (haidut for sure)
Saying all that though, don't let them win. It was explained to me during my perceived 'psychotic' episodes from these voices, that this was a 'game'. Unfortunately for them, they aren't winning the game against me. I still have a job, and I still have hope in everything that I do.
They have barred me from workign in my field of study
If these types of people do exist, then we are talking about the lowest form of faeces that exist in our society. Because mine has been 24/7, the people that 'may' be doing it to me, are most definitely out of work and don't have lives of their own. They are the sort of turds that sit in their apartments all day claiming benefits (which we unfortunately have here in the UK). I have zero respect for this type of pond life.

Anyway, you aren't alone. If you want to chat further, feel free to DM me.
I'll hit u up

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
I trust you man, as I have watched some conspiracy videos before. Also I thing USA military had openly admit, they have used such weapons in the middle east.
They used it to induce "the voice of god" to soldiers that it was Allah or some sh*t so they'd surrender during the Gulf War as far as I recall
The problem is if you experience this everywhere you go, that comes to show you are being infected with something which serve like sensor/transmitter so they can beam accurately at you everywhere you are. So your main goal should be to prevent that ''chip'' thing in you from working like deactivating it. Do research cause I don't know how, just speculating. Then shielding your house and grounding yourseld through the electrical grid of your house while you sleep as I mentioned in previous comments. I hope you will be able to get through this. Lets God be on your side.
These people are the most godless sacks of sh*t imaginable

You mention that you live from savings. If you are in a western world country and you have savings ti live off a year or so, this ammount would be enough to go anywhere in the world and start new life there. Have you considered this?
I have but from what I've gathered it seems this is a global operation unless you go to a country on their naughty list: Cuba, Iran, North Korea which has other serious issues.

I was looking into Thailand

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gangstalking/comments/gulvfi/attacked_and_n_the_south_africa_embassy_and/

B

BRBsavinWorld

If you know much about the bigfoot/demon/witchcraft stuff, you’ll eventually find that there is essentially a cooperation between demonic principalities and government.

It may be purely technological equipment the government uses on people, but it doesn’t have to be voodoo magic For it to be witchcraft. Witchcraft is actually manipulation (and only the flesh can be manipulated). Witchcraft is not spiritual or profound. They use astrology because they have no spiritual insight, and they know the Bible verse where God says He marks the times and seasons in the sky! They are trying to predict their end. The demonic realm has no creativity, only perversion and lying. Manipulation can be lying to someone mentally, physically, or metaphysically; it doesn’t matter what they use, it’s the same demonic agreement that gives them jurisdiction in your life.

Turn to Jesus like a trusting child, and renounce all evil in your life, that you participated in, and/or condemn yourself with. There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Jesus asked the adulteress, “where are your accusers now?” :) God wants to confront and confound the enemies of His Children who Call on His name!

I myself saw demons years ago. They are simply trying to manipulate us.

God wants your permission to be Lord of your life!

Regina

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
If you know much about the bigfoot/demon/witchcraft stuff, you’ll eventually find that there is essentially a cooperation between demonic principalities and government.

It may be purely technological equipment the government uses on people, but it doesn’t have to be voodoo magic For it to be witchcraft. Witchcraft is actually manipulation (and only the flesh can be manipulated). Witchcraft is not spiritual or profound. They use astrology because they have no spiritual insight, and they know the Bible verse where God says He marks the times and seasons in the sky! They are trying to predict their end. The demonic realm has no creativity, only perversion and lying. Manipulation can be lying to someone mentally, physically, or metaphysically; it doesn’t matter what they use, it’s the same demonic agreement that gives them jurisdiction in your life.

Turn to Jesus like a trusting child, and renounce all evil in your life, that you participated in, and/or condemn yourself with. There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Jesus asked the adulteress, “where are your accusers now?” :) God wants to confront and confound the enemies of His Children who Call on His name!

I myself saw demons years ago. They are simply trying to manipulate us.

God wants your permission to be Lord of your life!
I have nothing against those that choose to follow Jesus Christ but I think what we're dealing with here are worldly matters and no doubt they qualify as satanic / sadistic and God will make them pay in this life or the next...

youngsinatra

Do you have labs of serum and free copper?

Try 500mcg molybdenum AM/PM, 50mg of elemental zinc in the bisglycinate chelate form once a day on an empty stomach.

May even try Penicillamine (copper chelation medication) but you should definitely get labs first to see if you have high copper.

Have seen miraculous transformations of psychosis and schizophrenia manifestations.

Got myself out of a bad paranoia/psychotic episode this summer with it.

How is your diet look like in terms of food items?

Do you have any of those symptoms:
1. Canker sores
2. Difficult orgasm with sex
3. No headaches or allergies
4. Heavy growth of body hair
5. Ideas of grandeur
6. Undue suspicion of people
7. Racing thoughts
8. The feeling that someone or something controls one’s mind,
9. Seeing or hearing things abnormally (like voices in the head)
10. Ringing in the ears
11. High anxiety
12. Food sensitivities
13. Good pain tolerance
14. Few or no colds
15. Tire Easily
16. Mouth or eyes usually dry
17. Bouts of despair or bouts of crying
18. Do you have bouts of irritability?
19. Unusual sensitivity to chemicals, perfumes, gasoline, plastics

Blessings and greetings, Simon.

Last edited:

PolishSun

it could be some rear parasite which excrete toxic substance into the human host blood, and that affects the brain, try black walnut hulls.

B

BRBsavinWorld

I have nothing against those that choose to follow Jesus Christ but I think what we're dealing with here are worldly matters and no doubt they qualify as satanic / sadistic and God will make them pay in this life or the next...
God Bless. I wish You well on your journey

BeefAndRice

You shouldn't have left your job. What do you eat?

The involuntary jerks are myoclonus, a symptom of Parkinson's disease, which will also involve hallucinations in the later stages. Also, schizophrenia is thought to be due to dopamine overproduction, an effect of the parasite Toxoplasma gondii., But I haven't found a cure yet for once it forms cysts in the brain.

0.8g/kg glycine will help with schizophrenia. Saturated fats protect against radiation exposure. Don't do what the voices say. Good luck.

Grapelander

Worldwide DEW/Neurotech Targeting, Trafficking, Torture (Ramola D Reports)
Exposing Worldwide DEW/Neurotech Targeting & AI/Cybernetic Torture, Bio-Neuro-Trafficking, Stasi Crimes Against Humanity by Fusion Centers, Military, Intelligence, Law Enforcement, Sheriffs, Local Govts, Universities, Research Institutions, Local Communities, Utility Cos., & Private-Party Criminals.

People wrongfully watchlisted and terror-listed by an overbudgeted and overreaching and clearly criminally-behaving FBI—linked to local Freemasonic Networks of Private-Party Criminals and FBI Informants paid to deliver targets for Electronic Torture and Enslavement--are being bio and neuro trafficked to the Biomedical Research Community, Intelligence Community, and Military Community of unethical scientists often operating under Classified Cover—increasingly being used to conceal Massive Crime (of Sadistic Torture, Sexual Abuse with Electronic Weapons. Mental and Psychological Abuse with Invasive Brain Technologies, and Physical Abuse with anti-personnel and anti-human bio-hacking Directed Energy Weapons and covertly-placed RFID microchip, nanotechnology implants, assemblies and Wireless Body Area Networks.

Galina Kurdina website: Organization of Victims of Psychotronic (Mind Control) Weapons - Organization of Mind Control Victims
Rosanne Schneider website: Human Rights Watch
John Christiana website: LIFE OF JOHN CHRISTIANA
Patrick Alavi channel: https://www.youtube/c/patrickalavi
Ville Hellberg article: Ville Hellberg | RENDITION FLIGHTS, ANYONE? INTER- AND CROSS-GOVERNMENTAL TORTURE PROGRAMS MANIFESTED UNDER THE NEW SURVEILLANCE AND COUNTER-TERRORISM LAWS WITHHOLD LEGAL PROTECTION, HUMAN RIGHTS, AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS FROM CIVILIANS, THEIR TARGETS
Cheryl Welsh Website:http://mindjustice.org/
Dr. Nick Begich website: Earthpulse Press
Dr. Rauni Kilde article: Dr. Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, MD, Former Chief Medical Officer of Finland: Microchip Implants, Mind Control, and Cybernetics
Mark Rich website: New World War: Home Page
Steve Shellenberger The Spark/a film: Watch The Spark Online | Vimeo On Demand
Paul Baird website: Surveillance Issues

Panel on Vaccine Nanotech, Targeting Tech, AI-Techno Dominance of Humanity

Alex Crosbie Reports Covert Generational Targeting with DEWs, Neurotech, Induced Deaths

Prof. Rafael Yuste, Director, Neurotech, Columbia Univ. on Neurotech, AI & Neuro Rights

Robert Duncan on the Neurotech Targeting of Humanity, Secrecy, & the Need for Change

Invasive Neurotech, True Neuroethics - Panel 1
Invasive Neurotech, True Neuroethics-Panel 2 |Dr. Robert Duncan, Mil/Intel Neuro Expmts

Grapelander

EVERYWHERE

I haven't travelled on a plane since this started so I can't say if it's global or not (from what I understand it's satellite-based) so we shall see. To people that think that it's "all in my head" really need to do some serious research on the matter.

RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGY: AVOIDANCE
1) Lead was removed from paints at the same time period (1970's) that microwaves were gaining traction. Lead aprons are still used when getting X-Rays.
2) I live in an aluminum mobile home (circa 1964) - the cell phone reception is horrible.

So if possible create a room; or metal shed as a shelter. EMF paint is available. You can also add potassium silicate & carbon to your own paint. From there you will need to measure EMF to see if you can zero out. You may also need to layer further with faraday and grounding.

RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGY: INTEGRATION
I heard Robert Young comment that he did a study for Q-Link and that it reduced damage from 5G. The coil in the pendant is 75 feet long and integrated with crystals.
Link.JPG

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
You shouldn't have left your job.
Uhhhhh try working when you are harassed constantly 24/7 on anything of importance also physical attacks that drain your energy and let me know how it works out.

There's also workplace mobbing and the harassment that comes along with it that I have experienced.

What do you eat?
Adding in carbs, trying to go for a low fat diet, taking pregnenolone / dhea

The involuntary jerks are myoclonus, a symptom of Parkinson's disease, which will also involve hallucinations in the later stages. Also, schizophrenia is thought to be due to dopamine overproduction, an effect of the parasite Toxoplasma gondii., But I haven't found a cure yet for once it forms cysts in the brain.

0.8g/kg glycine will help with schizophrenia. Saturated fats protect against radiation exposure. Don't do what the voices say. Good luck.

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom