Anyone know about Voice-to-Skull or treatments for this? Electronic Weapons / DEW

I was hoping to find some answer to this problem I have been experiencing for over a year now...I am suffering from voice to skull, directed energy weapons, phone/laptop has been hacked and I really don't know what to do. Anything I can take supplement-wise or protect myself from this type of attack? I can imagine the radiation from the electromagnetic waves will probably give me a terrible type of cancer in the future. I haven't been able to hold down a full-time job because of it and am living off my savings.

I really need some kind of help here given the knowledge of operations like MKULTRA etc. Thank you.

HighT

Is there a reason for you to be targeted? Take new phone and laptop or at least reinstall fully these if you think they are hacked. Where do you live? If it's house when you experience symptoms go imediately outside and look arround. If its appartment too, but than you could have been targeted from neighbours apparmentments..

Take small neon lightbulb as a detector. If its flickering you are in a field. You can use a luminescent lamp as well and it will burn out if there is strong field. You could buy a microwave detector from spy stores.

Judging by your profile pic you must be familiar with these things. Im not an expert but if it is electromagnet wave than alum foil as meme as it seems could be very effective to shield your walls. If you can earth the foil even better. But if the wave is SCALAR it would penetrate anything. And you need to find from where its coming.
Smartphones are certainly working with scalar fields, Im not sure about the old flip phones, but do research if they dont work with scalar fields and consider changing to an old phone.

Anything I can take supplement-wise or protect myself from this type of attack?
Bruv, are you serious, what supplements, you must find where this is coming from and take action tbh ngl.

Also buy a earthing device for yourself. But in order for it to work the electricity of your house/flat needs to be earthed too.

Again Im not an expert so do research before you plug the divice in, because if electr of your house is not earthed it may kill you in a spot.

What exactly you hear if I may ask? Also do you experience other symptoms as headacke, short of breath, arithmia, tremors?

If you are jabbed, I have watched russian hacker video where the guy could see info about jabbed including their current pulse heart rate etc.

If you are vaxxed, have you experience the symptom before that?

I hope more people to respond, as Im interested in the topic and this may be a big problem in the future with 5g rollouts and others.

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
Is there a reason for you to be targeted?

Yes, it appears I have pissed off some ahole(s) in law enforcement. So now I am basically an experiment for these military goons to carry out...it's terrible. I have been unemployed unable to hold down a job because of this and am isolated. They basically want me broke, alone and to kill myself. Problem started when I left my job.

I have helicopters over my house etc. this is straight up gangstalking. They move my mouse at will randomly. The voice to skull is terrible, they disrupt my sleep and hit me with these weapons that zap me of my energy / drive.
Take new phone and laptop or at least reinstall fully these if you think they are hacked. Where do you live?
Yes I got a new phone but it is still happening. I will try a new laptop, unfortunately I am short on $
If it's house when you experience symptoms go imediately outside and look arround. If its appartment too, but than you could have been targeted from neighbours apparmentments..
Look out for what? I know my neighbors have something to do with it...
Take small neon lightbulb as a detector. If its flickering you are in a field. You can use a luminescent lamp as well and it will burn out if there is strong field. You could buy a microwave detector from spy stores.
Noted
Judging by your profile pic you must be familiar with these things. Im not an expert but if it is electromagnet wave than alum foil as meme as it seems could be very effective to shield your walls. If you can earth the foil even better. But if the wave is SCALAR it would penetrate anything. And you need to find from where its coming.
Smartphones are certainly working with scalar fields, Im not sure about the old flip phones, but do research if they dont work with scalar fields and consider changing to an old phone.
Oddly enough, I do notice foil mylar blankets have been useful
Bruv, are you serious, what supplements, you must find where this is coming from and take action tbh ngl.
Idk I was looking at homeopathic gold drops and noticed it helped at least relieve some symptoms
Also buy a earthing device for yourself. But in order for it to work the electricity of your house/flat needs to be earthed too.

Again Im not an expert so do research before you plug the divice in, because if electr of your house is not earthed it may kill you in a spot.
Will need to look into this
What exactly you hear if I may ask? Also do you experience other symptoms as headacke, short of breath, arithmia, tremors?
Headaches yes, look up voice of god weapon, it basically is like another person speaking to me non-stop during the day. There is remote neural monitoring too, they basically can control my whole body (involuntary movements / twitches...no, I am not trolling)...

if you know anything about this please let me know.
If you are jabbed, I have watched russian hacker video where the guy could see info about jabbed including their current pulse heart rate etc.

If you are vaxxed, have you experience the symptom before that?
I was basically scared into doing the jab bc of this ***t...
I hope more people to respond, as Im interested in the topic and this may be a big problem in the future with 5g rollouts and others.
Me as well...this forum is on the forefront about government abuses and toxic culture of a lot of these government agencies so was hoping to get some more advice.

I don't know if I should hire an attorney and document all this ***t. Hopefully more of us come out of the woodwork and we can launch some kind of class-action lawsuits and send these ***holes to prison for this harassment and abuse.

Quelsatron

Have you considered schizophrenia? It modulates your brain function so the V2S weaponry is ineffective.

Hugh Johnson

Yes, it appears I have pissed off some ahole(s) in law enforcement. So now I am basically an experiment for these military goons to carry out...it's terrible. I have been unemployed unable to hold down a job because of this and am isolated. They basically want me broke, alone and to kill myself. Problem started when I left my job.

I have helicopters over my house etc. this is straight up gangstalking. They move my mouse at will randomly. The voice to skull is terrible, they disrupt my sleep and hit me with these weapons that zap me of my energy / drive.

Yes I got a new phone but it is still happening. I will try a new laptop, unfortunately I am short on $

Look out for what? I know my neighbors have something to do with it...

Noted

Oddly enough, I do notice foil mylar blankets have been useful

Idk I was looking at homeopathic gold drops and noticed it helped at least relieve some symptoms

Will need to look into this

Headaches yes, look up voice of god weapon, it basically is like another person speaking to me non-stop during the day. There is remote neural monitoring too, they basically can control my whole body (involuntary movements / twitches...no, I am not trolling)...

if you know anything about this please let me know.

I was basically scared into doing the jab bc of this ***t...

Me as well...this forum is on the forefront about government abuses and toxic culture of a lot of these government agencies so was hoping to get some more advice.

I don't know if I should hire an attorney and document all this ***t. Hopefully more of us come out of the woodwork and we can launch some kind of class-action lawsuits and send these ***holes to prison for this harassment and abuse.
Sounds like paranoid schizophrenia.. Hearing voices is common, and often it is just negative introjections or occasionally demons. I suspect that if you just fill your mind with ho'oponopono it should fix your issues soon enough. Essentially say "I love you, I'm sorry, Thank you, Please forgive me" all the time to everything that you perceive, especially the negative emotions inside you. Fill you mind with that for a few weeks and see if there is a change

dukesbobby777

I was hoping to find some answer to this problem I have been experiencing for over a year now...I am suffering from voice to skull, directed energy weapons, phone/laptop has been hacked and I really don't know what to do. Anything I can take supplement-wise or protect myself from this type of attack? I can imagine the radiation from the electromagnetic waves will probably give me a terrible type of cancer in the future. I haven't been able to hold down a full-time job because of it and am living off my savings.

I really need some kind of help here given the knowledge of operations like MKULTRA etc. Thank you.

I have been going through the same thing since September 2020, and it's 24/7 (especially the muscle twitches/nerve jerks). However, I have had to accept that it might actually be something else (such as schizophrenia) because, when you look at my past history, everything points towards me having a number of psychotic episodes (where I heard voices). But it was what was said to me during these episodes (slanderous BS) that has shaped (and poisoned) my own thought processes ever since. Because these psychotic episodes (if that's what they indeed were) involved my neighbours, I assumed that the physical sensations I have experienced ever since (which mostly centres around the muscle twitches) were being caused by them using this type of voice2skull technology.

During the early days, real things also happened like my car being vandalised, somebody shouting at me inside of my head (followed by my electricity cutting out) and then one of my neighbours coming to my front door to chat about random subjects that I had been viewing on my phone earlier that day (which would have been information that only I would have known about, unless he, and others, had hacked my phone), and this was then followed by somebody laughing hysterically that I could hear from upstairs in my apartment . I believed (at the time), that these 'real' coincidences were deliberate on their part to cause me more mental instability, and further their amusement.

I also had moments where I would walk towards the door of my apartment and I would think something random (which would produce an image in my head), and I would hear a voice from upstairs commenting on what I had just visualised.

To be honest, if any of this is true, and people are able to buy this type of equipment (that can induce this type of misery on others), it is most likely purchased from the dark web (and we all know what kind of weirdos hang out there).

Saying all that though, don't let them win. It was explained to me during my perceived 'psychotic' episodes from these voices, that this was a 'game'. Unfortunately for them, they aren't winning the game against me. I still have a job, and I still have hope in everything that I do.

If these types of people do exist, then we are talking about the lowest form of faeces that exist in our society. Because mine has been 24/7, the people that 'may' be doing it to me, are most definitely out of work and don't have lives of their own. They are the sort of turds that sit in their apartments all day claiming benefits (which we unfortunately have here in the UK). I have zero respect for this type of pond life.

Anyway, you aren't alone. If you want to chat further, feel free to DM me.

dukesbobby777

Have you considered schizophrenia? It modulates your brain function so the V2S weaponry is ineffective.

I know that was supposed to be a joke, but it didn't even make sense (so hard to see how its amusing). People with schizophrenia can still understand and respond to things, and the condition doesn't protect against electromagnetic based weaponry.

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
Good one...did you come up with that one yourself or did you mummy have to help you??

Ignored.

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
People saying this is schizophrenia have no understanding of military technology capabilities

mostlylurking

You might find this article of interest:

OP
BestSinceDAYONE
Do you get symptoms only at home or everywhere you go ?
EVERYWHERE

I haven't travelled on a plane since this started so I can't say if it's global or not (from what I understand it's satellite-based) so we shall see. To people that think that it's "all in my head" really need to do some serious research on the matter.

OP
BestSinceDAYONE

Attachments

• nqsbzh2u9tt61.jpeg
    nqsbzh2u9tt61.jpeg
    398.7 KB · Views: 46
P

Peatness

That was almost funny
Don't underestimate the power of a clean gut

Try high dose b vitamins especially thiamine

Look into clove oil